Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ashley {The Girl Behind the Shadows} இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,321 (1321 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay. :) Any plot ideas?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Here are somethings we could do, there are all romances though, lol:
1. Best friends: Two people, a man and a women, who have been friends for years start dating. Or something like that.

2. Paranormal: Any type of paranormal romance.

3. Teacher/Student: A senor and a reassembly young teacher start to date secretly.

4. Nerd/Popular: A very unpopular kid and a popular kid start to date.

* 5. Used to be friends: Two people who used to be friends, meet up again and find that they have feelings for each other. Or something like that.

6. Forbidden romance: Two people who shouldn't be together are.

7. Forced Marriage: Two people who hate each other are being forced into a marriage. Though after a while they start to fall in love.

8. Married Couple: A married couple are trying to have a baby, but find that it's pretty much impossible. They have a one and a million chance of it happening. So they decide to adopt. or something like that.

9. A couple of teens, like four or something, meaning I have two characters and so do you, go into a supposedly hunted house. They have always heard the house on the outskirts of town was hunted. Legend said that the house was haunted by old man Jinkins and Mordechai Murdoch and anyone who enters the house, is likely not to return. Sure there have been a few they haven’t got out safely, but they are even more that haven’t. Though those are all just stories, the teens want to see it for them selves. So they go inside planning to stay the night.

10. So its a large group of friends, seven or eight friends, I'm thinking they are going to be in college but they live in an apartment complex and they all live in the same building, so I was thinking four guys and four girls, and two of the girls will be dating two of the guys in the friend group. So then the other two girls and other two guys will be single, some of them party animals hooking up with different people all the time and maybe just one that's kind of not that great at talking to people, but they all hang out all the time together, and I was thinking it could take place during the summer too or during college. What do you think? We don’t have to have that many characters.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I like 2 and 9 sorry I never got the notification.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

2?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Character forms or do you just want to start and we'll do it later?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Sure, but who should be the male and who should be the female?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally I can do either. It doesn't matter. :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I can be the female, but um...they're quite random and tom boyish. Is that cool?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

So do you just want to start?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Sure, but just one more question Do you car , what type of paranormal creature they are?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, not at all.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments (view spoiler)
Crispin was walking down the street, returning from a refreshing run in the forest just outside of town. He had to be at work, at the cafe on main street in five minutes. He was still taking his time as he walked down the street though. It would be the first time he was ever late, so it probably wouldn't be a problem.

When he got to the cafe he went straight to the back room and put on his apron and did everything else that needed to be done before he could start his shift. Once ready he walked out of the back room and up behind the counter.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison finished her homework at the back table at the café. The day was good, though her mind was fairly distracted. Her head spinned around as she unwillingly captured the thoughts of the people around her. She honestly dreaded that. Why in the world should she be interested in what people think? Of course, she had no choice. It wasn't as though she could just get up one day and change her ability. She finished her AP Calculus with little difficulty.

She stared out the window. She was going to have to buy something, she was honestly getting hungry. She missed lunch, she had been training at her apartment, she tests her abilities to learn more about herself and how to control them. The good thing is that tomorrow is Friday.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin sighed "The next time I shift I think I'm should do it somewhere else." he thought to himself as he got peoples orders. He liked running in the forest, but he knew it to well, and it was getting kind of boring. He needed a new place, somewhere, where he could be just as free, but just new. He shook his head knowing that he would never find another place, unless he moved that is.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2014 04:35AM) (new)

Allison got up and walked to the counter, when she walked she apparently stared at the ground to avoid eye contact. She didn't like attention, she doesn't like human interaction. She's what you would call antisocial. She looked up at the guy at the register. "Can I have an ice coffee and a plain bagel with butter?" She whispers softly.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Crispin nodded slightly and smiled kindly, "Yeah" he said and turned around to get it. "Where else could my leopard run free." He thought to himself as he got her ice coffee. Once he was finished getting the coffee he set it down in front of her. He then went and got her bagel. He set that down next to her coffee. "That'll be ten fifty" he said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's a secluded meadow five miles down," she muttered, she hand3d him the money and tossee spare change into the tip jar. Picking up her food she nodded at him. "Thank you." She says and walks back to her table and sits down.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin looked up at her surprised when she mentioned the meadow. Had he spoken aloud when he was thinking about his leopard. No he couldn't have been, at least he didn't think so. "Have a nice day" he said, probably still sounding a little confused. He shook his head slightly deciding that he must have just said it not thought it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat at the table, silently. Had she blown her cover? Had she made a mistake? Did he suspect her? What was there to do now? Nothing. She sat twirling her pencil in her hand and flipping through a textbook. She took a sip of her drink. Her eyes skimmed around. She liked knowing her surroundings. She was a little too calm. What if he found out? Wasn't her ability made to be a secret? Hidden from the world? That is, how should she know. Her family knew nothing, that is, her family isn't even alive. She wondered what he meant in his head. He wanted to let something go, free? She didn't know what. She didn't know why she even gave him a response. It was true what she said. There was a meadow, but only few knew of it. Very few, including herself.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin was still thinking about what the girl had said when he went on his break. Which really wasn't that long after he started his shift. One of the other people working told him to take his break early for some reason, so he did. With a sigh he walked out from behind the counter, he looked around the cafe for an empty spot. He saw that girl sitting in one of them.

After a few seconds of debating he walked over to her table and slide into the seat across from her. "So about that meadow" he said, not really knowing how to start off this conversation. He had to tread lightly, did she know that he was a shifter. He didn't think so but the thought was still ringing through his mind like a fire alarm.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She finshed her bagel and looked up at the guy who had slid into the seat in front of her. Yeah, she was screwed. She wasn't used to talking so she carefully chose her words. She picked them out and placed them together. "What is it that you want to know?" She asked not looking at him. She toned down her supernatural presence. It's that feeling supernaturals get when they are trying to detect who someone is. You can feel if they're different. That's exactly what she didn't want. She felt different. She never learned how to feel. So everytime she gets an emotion it causes her pain. Unbearable pain. She hated it. Another reason why she didn't try to explore her emotions. She flipped her page and looked down. She watched the page, reading it over. She held back, what was she supposed to tell him. I read your mind?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin thought about what he should say and then just decided with "Where is it?" not really remembering what she had even said. He still wasn't even sure id he had actually spoken at all. He wasn't going to accuse her of mind reading though. He'd sound crazy and he didn't really want to scare the girl off. He just hoped that he hadn't revealed his secret.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Five miles south of here, it's secluded so it's safe." She mumbled. He hadn't said anything out loud. If he too was supernatural she'd have to dial her presence down a lot more. Especially since he was so close. Why was he talking to her? No one talked to her. No one ever interacted with her, abd she did the same. She was like this huge stop sign that warned people to stay away. Why had he come near? She kept a straight face and looked up at him, meeting his gaze this time.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "So, um.... what did you hear me say exactly?" Crispin asked worriedly, hoping her hadn't heard much. Being next to her kind of felt weird, but he didn't know that she was supernatural. He's only ever been by other shifters, so he didn't really know the difference between other supernaturals and humans.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2014 02:56PM) (new)

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/afcfd39992...
Style: http://stuffpoint.com/tumblr/image/45...
Name: Allison Mark
History: Allison has always had a hard time. Her past is something she would prefer to keep to herself. Her parents are dead. When they found out her mother was pregnant they were shocked. They weren't planning to have a child. With that her parents weren't fond of her and set her aside. Her father always looked for perfection, one thing wrong would destroy everything. Her father taught her to conceal her emotions and hide them. On top of all of that, she never had any friends, and her powers scared her. Her mother died of cancer, and her father became an addict, one day he came to pick her up and crashed the car before he got to her, killing her younger brother and himself instantly.
Personality: Reserved, quiet, unsure of how to react to new emotions.
-reading
-action
-racing
-working
-technology
Dislikes:
-many things
-sluts
-whores
-jerks
Power/Ability: Telepathic, and Telekinetic. She can create alternate realities and trap people in their own mind. 

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You didn't say anything," she said plainly. Why lie to him? She'd probably freak the kid out, he'd run away, and/or she'd erase his memory. Not much you can do. She looked at him again.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "I knew it" Crispin said, not sounds scared but fascinated. "So, that must mean you're some kind of mind reader" he said, saying the last part quietly. He wondered then what else she got from his mind, "So I guess you know everyone's secrets then" he said, more to himself then to her. After a few moments he said "So uh.... what else did you get from my mind then" he said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him amused. "Nothing, I try to ignore most of the things I hear," she mumbled. She took a sip of her ice coffee and looked at him.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin nodded slightly "Okay good" he said with a small smile. "Then she doesn't know I'm a shifter then" he thought to himself, "Damn it" he thought a moment after words, hoping that she did hear that either.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shifter? Should've guessed," she muttered. She was already starting to clean up her stuff and pack her bag. She leaned back. She held the straw to her lips. "You made that fairly easy."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin swore under his breathe, "So, I guess you know my secret now" he said with a sigh. "You should really stay out of peoples heads" he said and he stood up.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't you think I try," she grew angry and incredulous pain sprung into her body and she gasped in pain. She cursed and got up and speed walked to the door, wincing in terrible pain. She flung open the door and walked to her motorcycle. She got on and felt her lighten. Damn it. This is your own fault, she told herself. She needed to go clear. She had offered the guy the meadow where she meditated and worked at. Fool.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin followed her out the door and stepped in front of the motorcycle before she could drive off. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, looking a bit worried. "I didn't mean to upset you, it's just know one's suppose to know about me." he said, remembering what his father told him about the hunters. There wasn't many of them anymore, but if word ever got out about what he was, they would all travel to Bacon Hills, like a moth to a flame. "Though, I guess I know your secret so it's only fair" he said with a small smile.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine," she said trying to steady herself. She started her bike and rubbed her side absently.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "You sure?" Crispin asked eying her warily. "It kind of looked like you were in pain." he said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks up at him. "Do you want the truth or do you want to walk away from this and act like you never talked to me? I advise number two," she says through clenched teeth. Why was he acting like he cared? No one ever cared. She was surprised. Extremely surprised.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin thought about it for a moment, and stayed in front of her motorcycle, "The truth" he said. "And I'm Crispin by the way, but you can call me Bones" he said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Bones? She looked at him. "Feeling causes me physical pain," she said finally. "Allison," she said with a polite nod.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "Really?" Crispin said a bit surprised by her answer. He smiled small when she gave him her name, "Nice to meet you Allison and do you uh... know why?" he asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm incapable of feeling emotions, I never learned how so they cause physical pain," she said. That was the most she talked ever in one week!

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "Really, how could you not learn to feel emotions, I thought that was all just wired in and what not" Crispin said, hoping that he wasn't being to nosy.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27