Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4)
This topic is about Steel's Edge
Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - SERIES PICK - Steel's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Charlotte de Ney is as noble as they come, a blueblood straight out of the Weird. But even though she possesses rare magical healing abilities, her life has brought her nothing but pain. After her marriage crumbles, she flees to the Edge to build a new home for herself. Until Richard Mar is brought to her for treatment, and Charlotte’s life is turned upside down once again.

Richard is a swordsman without peer, future head of his large and rambunctious Edger clan—and he’s on a clandestine quest to wipe out slavers trafficking humans in the Weird. So when his presence leads his very dangerous enemies to Charlotte, she vows to help Richard destroy them. The slavers’ operation, however, goes deeper than Richard knows, and even working together, Charlotte and Richard may not survive...

Steel's Edge is our SERIES PICK for February. Why not let us know what you think and discuss it in the thread below?

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 21 comments We have not encounter blueblood of this level since book 1 On the Edge. Now, everyone enjoy the ride this will offer.

message 3: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Craven | 4 comments I'm excited to read the book. I just don't know when on earth I'll have the time. I wonder if it's available at audible.com...

message 4: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
R.L. wrote: "I'm excited to read the book. I just don't know when on earth I'll have the time. I wonder if it's available at audible.com..."

I know... When are they going to do a ScribD type all-you-can-listen program for $10 month for overly busy people?