The Reading Challenge Group discussion

Personal Challenges - 2014 > Mags 35 books in 2014

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mags (new)

Mags Gourley | 31 comments Hi I'm Mags from Northern Ireland and recently got back into reading the past few years. I love children's books and just finished Paddington Bear!! I read it when I was a kid and have a thread bear Paddington Bear and a newer version. My favourite book is Rebecca by Daphne de Maurier and read it when I was at school many years ago. Another favourite is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I hope to re read them but not sure if it will be this year as there are many other great classics out there that I haven't read. This is my third book this year all short stories- to ease me in!! The challenge app doesn't work so I've made a separate challenge to keep my sights on the target of 35 books. The last few years I've read 12 or 13 each year so it will be a challenge- wish me luck!!

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra | -1 comments Welcome Mags and best of luck with your challenge!

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Welcome mags! Good luck. :-)

message 4: by Mags (new)

Mags Gourley | 31 comments Thanks for all your supportive comments- now re reading Jonathan Livingston Seagull (read at school) another quick read- well it's a great excuse to also listen to Neil Diamond ;)