Just the Way YOU are! discussion

Superbowl

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What did you think? Are you happy or sad about seahawks winning?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanted the Seahawks to win but I am really sad that Denver lost by that much it must be hard for them :( but I really liked what Wilson said "Why not us?" Very encouraging. I am happy for them!

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyowl22) | 29 comments I was all for the SeaHawks! So I was so happy they won! However, It was still surprising how bad Denver did though...I thought the game would have been like a close call kind of game.

message 4: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) I don't usually watch football but the girl I like was kinda watching so i kinda watched it and her family was rooting for the Broncos so I was rooting for the Broncos.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard a story about a man who was so sure that Denver would win that he sold furniture and told his customers if the Seahawks lost he would give them all there money back in the end he owed 7 million dollars!!!!!

message 6: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 317 comments Mod
Faith wrote: "The commercials. The Horse and dog one almost made me cry. it was so touching. I fangirled at the Jaguar one."

hahaha

message 7: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

Sydney wrote: "I heard a story about a man who was so sure that Denver would win that he sold furniture and told his customers if the Seahawks lost he would give them all there money back in the end he owed 7 mil..."

OUCH!!!

message 8: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

That was the worst I have ever seen Denver play!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah it was bad

message 10: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

Manning was throwing INT's left and right, WR's were fumbling the ball like crazy.

they didn't play with any heart

message 11: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

and their head wasn't in the game

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I was rooting for Seahawks but I still felt bad for Denver