♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Fɪʀsᴛ Tʜɪɴɢs Fɪʀsᴛ > ϙᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs/sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments If you're confused about anything or want us to add anything to the group, this is the place to ask!

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) This is going to be a really stupid question but
can our charrie be non royal? Like not a guard or any of that, kind of like a merchant or something?

message 3: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Yes, that's totally fine. And there's no limit to nobility either. The court position thread is just for characters with limited numbers.

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) Aha ok, thank you! ;D (view spoiler)

message 5: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments I was wondering if I could possibly reserve a spot for one of le prince shifters ? I just had a possible idea for a charrie that I'm pretty excited about and it would really only work if he was royalty.
If not, that's completely cool, I can tots figure something else out c:

message 6: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Yeah that's totally fine! If you wanna reserve one of the Kaydian princes, just request him on the ♛ Court Positions ♛ topic :D Emma will add your name to the list when she gets back.

message 7: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Ooh okie dokie. Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should message someone asking about it or what, but I shall go do that now !
Thank you so much ^^

message 8: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments No problem :)

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana | 3 comments So what is the year when kingdom starts to crumble?

message 10: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments The current year in the rp is 5012

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments Are we limited to the powers posted on the list for each character under a certain group?

message 12: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments No. As long as the power you select isn't OP and falls under the category, you're good to go.

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments Okay, danke

message 14: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 21 comments So, since the RP takes place in the future, is technology still advanced, despite the poor conditions? Also, is technology widely available or limited to the aristocratic class?

On a more unrelated topic, I know the monarchy is expected to be extravagantly dressed, but what about the court? Are nobles and those with positions in the court to dress formally too? Or are they expected to be casual and simplistic like the lower social classes?

Also, is the monarchy a benevolent one?

Gracías!

message 15: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (last edited Feb 05, 2014 03:30PM) (new)

sol | 273 comments Aha! Fen you beat us to it. We were going to edit the Plot Info tonight and put out an announcement, since I forgot to put all the information on technology and stuff.
They have rebuilt, and technology is available to everyone.

On the monarchy and the nobles, yes the nobles dress like the royals, though maybe not as dressy and extravagant.

The monarchy is most definitely a benevolent one, yes :)

message 16: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 21 comments All right then. Thanks for the info~ You're awesome! <3

My ESP is acting up again, I suppose! XD

message 17: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Your welcome! If you have any more questions, ask :) and lol nope, you're awesome :3

LOL yeah, probably XD

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay In regards to Character Rules #3......

If I made two boys. Do I really have to make two girls?
Or can I just keep one girl?

message 19: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Ok, well, in regards to rule three, the rule is there to make sure that the genders stay mostly even (usually there ends up being a problem with more girls than guys. However, the rule only says that you have to even out the genders as you're making them. So you could make a guy, a girl and then a second guy. But if you wanted to make a third guy I would probably ask that you made a second girl first (Unless the genders were really uneven and I'd just be like 'Please! Make more guys!') I don't know if that explanation made any sense?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Haha yeah that works :D

I made a girl first....so now I'm working on my other guy.

but I just wanted to know if I could make another guy if I wanted xD Cause I have issues with roleplaying girls for some reason.....i suck at it xD

message 21: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Well, I think since usually the problem is with an overload of girls I could probably let it slip by: (Shh! Don't tell anyone!) Becausr we'll have people that only make one character and such, right?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay yay!
*happy dance*

message 23: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Yeah, I still need to add this kind of thing to the plot information thread. I'd say that there probably would be schools, but homeschooling would be a lot more common, because schools would be doing everything over technology anyways, and parents could access it and use it for their children at home.

As for buisnesses, I think that since the population would be so small, and the already small number is divided by six, there probably wouldn't be too many huge businesses, and each kingdom would probably only trade what it was best at. Techos- Technology Healers-Medecine etc. That being said, I think all the same jobs that are available today would be available, just on a smaller magnitude.

^^Does that make any sense?

message 24: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments I'd say that would be an option, yes, but just because I want to be high tech I'll also say that they have hovercraft and such, but use them mostly for long distance travel? (Let me check on that one with angel before I give you a definite answer.)

message 25: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Well, yes, I think the job should be there, but I'm just not sure about the means of travel, per se. So it might just be a recreational thing. If you're still okay with that, go ahead and get started.

message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Can my character be like a villager or something like that, cause I don't like rping roylaty that much?

message 27: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments This question has already been answered multiple times and is actually stated on the court positions thread. Yes. (Sorry it's just my answer is actually the third comment on this thread.)

message 28: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "This question has already been answered multiple times and is actually stated on the court positions thread. Yes. (Sorry it's just my answer is actually the third comment on this thread.)"

I didn't see it on the thread of positions or whatever you call them, i saw all the royal positions listed only

message 29: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments It's below, lol. It's fine though. So yeah, you can make commoners.

message 30: by Henry (new)

Henry So the powers that are listed in each category, do we get all or some? Like for metals, do we get telepathy and telekinesis or just one?

message 31: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Your character can have more than one power, but you have to keep in mind that royal characters are the most powerful and diplomats are usually some of the weakest.

message 32: by Henry (new)

Henry So how do I make a royal?

message 33: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments You reserve a position on the Court Positions thread, and then you make the character, same as any other.

message 34: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Well maybe not all, but it's a fairly common ability. For healers it's more about the amount of power, so first, what the power is, and then how powerful they actually are; less powerful healers will take longer to regenerate than more powerful ones, right?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay So like super powerful healers (Royals) could probably be able to regenerate limbs?

message 36: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Probably, yes...why?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay no i was just wondering xD

message 38: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Yeah, and he could be able to heal people without transferring wounds to himself as well.

message 39: by Henry (new)

Henry Question is this like medieval? What I mean is are their guns or bows?

message 40: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments This is set in the far future (in the 5000's), so guns not bows and arrow. We'll be updating the plot information soon, and it'll explain all of that. Even though they are called kingdoms like in medieval times, think of them as factions/districts/sectors, I guess? If that helps it seem more futuristic.

message 41: by Henry (new)

Henry Ohhh! So kind of like the fallout games? If you've heard of them I'll be really happy!

message 42: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Suggestion: Maybe we should make an official list in the shipping thread ?
One that's continuously updated ?
So we can keep up with the couples, their ship names, and what not xD
Just an idea ^^

message 43: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Aha, yeah we were gonna do that XD Thanks MMI! It'd make it a lot easier to keep a list like that, I just dunno when I should start making it. Are there confirmed ships already and stuff? (I haven't realy been looking at the Shipping thread XD)
Damn your mod title

message 44: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Oh lols.
that was helpful, Sara Dx
I know Denee, Keo, Haydra, and Mirselm have been established ^^ And I'm not sure about any others. But if you need help, I'm here, okaai ?

message 45: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Ooh and I just created a picture for the grouppp-
Would it be okay if I posted it under photos ?
I would post it somewhere for you to see beforehand, but it doesn't have a URL -it's just saved to my computer.
And of course, if you don't like it, I can take it down ? I just saw the butterfly theme and. . .
And I got distracted xD

message 46: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Okay! Cool! Wows, that's a lot of ships XD This group is obsessed iwth collabs actually LOL

OMG A PICTURE? Yush, go ahead haha XD I can't wait to see it

message 47: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments There;s a relationships thread where I was gonna keep track of all that actually....

message 48: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Henry wrote: "Ohhh! So kind of like the fallout games? If you've heard of them I'll be really happy!"

Ehh...I would say, yes and no.
It's like it in the fact that it's futuristic with weapons.
However, Fallout has more to do with the aftermath of nuclear warfare and this group has more to do with with a rogue mutating virus ;)

message 49: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 27 comments I have a suggestion; what if you have gilds within this or perhaps other people as Lords?

message 50: by Antonia (last edited Feb 25, 2014 11:52PM) (new)

Antonia (adf7793) When there are at least two approved characters in each kingdom :)

« previous 1