Hunters of Artemis discussion

17 views
Roleplay > Artemis Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) This takes place in the Camp.


message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) Julie walked to the middle of the camp, surveying the tents and it's people.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The tall green trees provided the protection the camp needed. People were busy doing their own things. One tent stood out from the others. It was Lady Artemis's, and there seemed to be a small gathering of sorts.


(Is this how it's supposed to be?)


message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) ((You need to have a character play along with another.))

Julie's wandering gaze hesitated on Lady Artemis's tent before continuing.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, thanks))

Sandra strode over to Julie.


((Like that?))


message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) ((Yup, we can communicate and do AWESOME things too.))

Julie nodded at Sandra.

"Are there any problems, Sister?"


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"None so far. How have you been?"


message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) "Same old, same old." Julie sighed, then straightened.
"Are the Sisters ready for the hunt?"


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandra looked around. Pointing to a group gathered by some oak trees, she said, "Yep." Then she looked up.


message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) ((Is this Greek Artemis))


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((The Hunters? Yeah, they're Greek. Why?))


message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) ((Just wondering))


message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige Hoeling | 10 comments ((May I join?))


message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) ((sure! as long as you have a character though))


message 15: by Paige (new)

Paige Hoeling | 10 comments (I do. But is she approved?))


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Megan approved her))


message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige Hoeling | 10 comments ((Sorry I was gone. But yeah! So how do I join in?))


message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) ((Just start role playing with either my character or Artemis's


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*Marcy slung her bow strap over her shoulder making it more comfortable*
*she sighed*
*she walks up to Sandra and smiles*
I'm ready to hunt


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(since I am the only one, I will rp with you. But you'll have to be patient. It's been a looong time, so I have no idea what i'm doing!!)

Sandra looked over. "Hi, Marcy. How are you? We're just waiting to see who all will join us. Right now we have about ten. We're going to wait to see if more will come. We leave in an hour."


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*smiles*
Great.
*squats down on the ground*
*sighs*
What are we going to do with all our free time?


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandra glanced down at her. "I guess just relax. The hunts usually take a lot of energy, depending on what we're fighting or hunting."


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*leans against a tree and slumps shoulders*
Will Artemis be joining us?


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*hesitates*
I don't know. If she doesn't...that means things are bad. If she goes on a hunt without us...things are bad. That's actually something they're trying to figure out.
*tests bow*


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm ok.
*looks down at feet*


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

*looks up at sky*
*announces to whole group waiting*
10 minutes until we leave


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

*smiles a wicked grin*
I can't wait. Hunting monsters?
*she looked up at Sandra*


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe so. I think we're also going to be trying to find some ancient titan that's been quiet for millenniums but is now stirring. We've got to see if he's a threat or if we should leave him be. Lady Artemis has all the details. If she doesn't come out before we leave, I'll pop in and talk to her.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok.
*shrugs*
Titan? No big deal.


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hopefully...he's no big deal. If he's a dangerous one...Olympus will have a bad battle on it's hands.


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*grins*
I wanna kick some Titan butt.


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

*chuckles*
I understand. We won't be doing anything unless we find out he's a threat though. We don't want to start a war. We want to prevent it.


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

*sighs*
I guess....
*she studied her fingernails*


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Is something on your mind? You seem very...thoughtful..


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know. I just feel antsy. Anxious. That's all. Maybe Ares is gettin to me.
*she looked up at Sandra.*
There is just something... off about this.


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

*Bites lip*
Can you pinpoint it?

(how do you feel about being a mod?)


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

*she frowns*
Evil. Definitely not something good.

((I'll do it. XD))


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm. Maybe you should tell Lady Artemis then


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

*nods*
Maybe. But I still want to go and kick some Titan butt.


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand

(I wonder who you'll rp with when I'm gone...oh well invite all your female friends...should get you at least someone. lol)


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs*
Well... where is Artemis?

((I shall :9)


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She's in her tent. You can go in. Just announce yourself


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok... thanks, Sandra.
*she smiled as she got up to go to Artemis's tent. she headed that way and approached the tent opening.*

Artemis? It's me... Marcy.


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(want to approve your first character? one of your friends popped in)

(i'll play Artemis for now)
Come in


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(I thought my first character WAS approved?)

*Marcy came in and looked down at Artemis*
I have to tell you something...
Sandra sent me to tell you.


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(YOUR character is. I meant as a mod...how would you like to approve your first character. Someone came and made a new character. they need approved before they can play though. I was saying...why don't you go and approve/disapprove?)

Sit with me


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh!! Oh oh yeah. I shall)

*Marcy nodded and sat down beside her*


message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

What is wrong?


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Well.. I have this bad feeling. And well it is definitely sinister. It's something off about the expedition to discover the condition of the Titan ma'am.


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

*frowns*
what is it?


« previous 1
back to top