Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Niran.K & Ashley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Done. :)

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Thanks :)
So any idea's on what you want to role play? A plot or anything?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm very fond of paranormal romance. Maybe something about forbidden love between high school freak with unknown powers and the strongest (creature) of some sort. I'm not sure, do you have any? I'm not very good at creating plots.

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I'm not good at creating plots either, I just go with the flow but yeah that sounds good!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Character creation time?

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Yeah, can you first?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, give me a bit. I'm on my phone. :)

message 8: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Same here, so it's understandable :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2014 01:04PM) (new)

STYLE: http://stuffpoint.com/tumblr/image/45...
Name: Allison Mark
Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdn...
History: Allison has always had a hard time. Her past is something she would prefer to keep to herself. Her parents are dead. When they found out her mother was pregnant they were shocked. They weren't planning to have a child. With that her parents weren't fond of her and set her aside. Her father always looked for perfection, one thing wrong would destroy everything. Her father taught her to conceal her emotions and hide them. On top of all of that, she never had any friends, and her powers scared her. Her mother died of cancer, and her father became an addict, one day he came to pick her up and crashed the car before he got to her, killing her younger brother and himself instantly.

Personality: Reserved, quiet, unsure of how to react to new emotions.

-reading
-action
-racing
-working
-technology

Dislikes:
-many things
-sluts
-whores
-jerks

Power/Ability: Telepathic, and Telekinetic. She can create alternate realities and trap people in their own mind.

message 10: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments The appearance didn't come up :(
Also, do you want my character to be like a vampire or werewolf or shapeshifter? Or just any creature?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Name: Caseus Nile Johnson

Appearance: http://techbotol.net/inked-boy-on-tum...

Personality: Caseus is quite the dare devil, he can be free spirited, confident, troublesome, an adrenaline junkie and explorer. But sometimes he can be serious too, that's when he becomes quiet, mysterious, protective and emotionless. Generally, Caseus is known as a bad boy but he merely sees himself as a boy who seeks adventure and lives life on the edge.

Style:
•Black/ Dark Jeans
•Usually wearing the colour black
•Boots
•Trench coat
•Hoodies
•Chains

History:
Caseus remembers his younger life as being quite hasty, fast and unloving. He remembers his parents constantly arguing and always being quite selfish, they never thought of their kids and what damage they were doing to their children. Because Caseus had an older sister as soon as she moved out he moved with her and moved into her house.
Caseus and his sister Alana couldn't stand how immaturely their parents behaved.
When Caseus was thirteen he discovered that he was unusual, he had powers that no one could possess. His sister Alana only had the power of the Element Earth.
Ever since Caseus has been living and training with his sister.

Power/Ability-
He is an elemental, he can control earth, fire, wind and water. He can shift and bend them too.

•Reading
•Driving
•The ocean
•The season Summer
•Food
•Animals

Dislikes:
•Rudeness
•Winter
•Spring
•IPads
•Pop/ Country/ RnB/ Rap music

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! You want to start?

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Sure! Just one last question, is it a high school setting?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes.

message 16: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Spring break had just finished.
Students were coming back with tans and grins on their faces, you could tell they had had one of the best experiences while on spring break.
Caseus Nile Jonathan had the same experience; his spring break was quite the wild one, and one he wouldn't forget.
The sun was glistening over the school, making the temperature perfect: not too hot and not too windy, but just a slight breeze which cooled the air. The trees standing still and the flowers ad grass at the entrance of the school the most colourful it could be.
Caseus got back pack and threw it over his shoulder, he closed his car door and looked out to see a bunch of his friends resting and sitting on the mound near the entrance of the school. He made his way to them with a wicked grin.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The weather was nice. Allison sat at the top of the steps of the school. She just wanted the doors to open. She was quite uncomfortable being around this many people. Her break was average. She had found a job because she couldn't afford paying rent anymore. She lived alone in an apartment. Not much to do. Her break was dreadful, having to listen to cocky people order her around and worse, guys hitting on her. They honestly didn't know when to take a hint, she felt pity towards the male gender. She scooted over a bit for people to pass to their crowds of friends. She dreaded being around this many drama queens more than her break.

message 18: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments "You know, spring break was probably one of the best times of my life".
Caseus had made it to his group of friends, but all they seemed to be able to talk about was spring break. It bored Caseus and simply numbed his mind, he knew the experience all too well. He had told his friends good bye and that he'd see them soon because he couldn't take all the talk of hot, senseless sex and non stop drinking.
Caseus made his way to the stairs of the entrance to the school but the stuff from
His bag all fell to the floor as he wanted to get one thing from them: his tangled headphones that seemed to have made its way through everything.
"Oh crap", he sighed. It had landed next to a girl, one by one he started picking things up and sorting the papers from his books.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison's eyes shifted to the headsets that landed next to her. She looked up to the boy who was picking up his stuff. She picked it up and her bag and tossed it over her shoulder. She held the headsets out to him avoiding eye contact. "You dropped this?" she asked her voice low. She didn't usually talk so this was a new thing. She stared down and picked up one of his papers and held that out to him as well. The doors were about to open.

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus had finished picking up his things, so he got up but realised that there was a girl holding out a few things he had missed. He looked at the girl and tried to recognise who she was, was she a new student? He hadn't seen her around or heard of her, but she was extremely pretty.
"Thanks", he said, looking at her as if he was trying to figure her out.
"Hey, what's your name? I'm Caseus", he said, introducing and smiling slightly to her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Allison," she muttered and started walking towards the door. She heard his thoughts, he hadn't seen her around. That's good. She likes to go unnoticed. Which was a bit difficult with her natural light blue hair. She walked through the door. She already felt the urge to run, the feeling she got every time something new happened. Her talking to someone, or even more someone talking to her was new, very, very new.

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus stared after her, watching her go with such an abruptness that it shocked him. She seemed shy, but he knew deep down that she was a different girl. Why hadn't he recognised her? Allison, Allison, he tried to recall any names or mentions of her. But he came up with nothing.
Everyone started to travel towards the doors as they opened, and just as Caseus removed his eyes from the mysterious Allison, she disappeared from his eyes.
Nonetheless, he still made his way through the school and to his locker.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison walked to her locker and stared at the couple making out in front of it, blocking her way. She didn't know what to say. Well, she did. She just couldn't. She narrowed her eyes, they looked up at her with a wicked grin. Move out of the way, she thought. She brushed past them and scooted them over. They stared at her with shocked expression. She opened her locker and tossed her stuff in. She shut it and went to her first class. She scooted to the back, and sat at the back by herself. She stared out the window as she pulled her stuff out. No one looked at her, no one knew she was there, good. The teacher looked at her with pity. You better not call on me, she thought.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus was too busy thinking about general things that he had not noticed the bell and the complete wipe out of the halls. It was him and maybe a few of the rebellious students that didn't mind being late. He sighed and closed his eyes briefly, shutting his locker and re-opening his eyes. He headed towards his class and quickly opened the door to see a full class and a disapproving looking teacher.
"Really, Caseus? This is how you want to start off your semester? Being late to class?", the teacher complained.
Caseus raised an eyebrow and shook his head," Nope, I don't want to start my semester being late, I want to start it by looking good and making a grand entrance", he replied sarcastically.
Cases made his way to an empty seat and realised that he was sitting next to Allison. He smirked and gave a satisfied look," Hm, Allison again".

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked over at him, "Cadeus, I believe," she muttered. She looked back down at her textbook, and turned the page silently. She had been in his same class all year. She ignored almost everything. He was different, she sensed it. He was different. She stared at her pencil.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments He laughed and shook his head," Close enough, but no, my name is Caseus". Most people thought his name was something completely different, she was one letter away from the correct one. He sighed, looking at her tense and wound up personality and aura to her.
"Why are you so tense?", he asked, he raised his eyebrows, questioning her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you talking to me?" she asked ignoring his question before that. She wanted to know why he was speaking to her, it wasn't normal.

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus placed all his attention on her, looking her in the eye and giving her a searching look.
"Because you are a mystery, dear Allison", he concluded," and I don't recall seeing you here much, but maybe it was me just being oblivious". He shrugged carelessly and leaned back on his chair slightly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised an eyebrow at him, "You said it," she muttered and finished writing her notes. She stared at him and heard the soft chuckle in front of her. She narrowed her eyes at the preppy chicks and turned her head and stared out the window. Why was she talking to him? She seemed to be able to loosen up a bit. Why?

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus looked at the girls that giggled and they stopped instantly, he looked around the class to realise that people weren't even paying attention to anything. Some were sneakily sending notes, some on their phones under their desks and some simply doodling.
Caseus couldn't help but to laugh just slightly.
"I probably didn't notice you because you try to avoid attention", he said, coming to a conclusion.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't know you were related to Sherlock Holmes," she says. Her eyes widen, surprised at her response. What was wrong with her? She stared ahead at the teacher who was lecturing us on the French Rev. This kid was different, there was something about him that made them feel similar. She avoided picking into his mind to find out what it was. She wasn't like that.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus laughed quietly to himself at her snarky comment, he gave her a little smirk and nodded," Yeah, he's only my great great uncle though". He looked straight ahead at the teacher to make it seem like he was paying attention, but really and truly he wasn't.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She crossed her legs and stared at her textbook. "Interesting..." she muttered fairly amused. He was definitely an odd boy, she twirled her pencil between her fingers like a ninja stick.

message 34: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus smiled down at the floor, he put his arm on the desk and snickered to himself slightly.
He looked aside to her slightly and said," Interesting how? Please, do continue".
He knew he was pushing it, but he loved to do that.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're odd. For talking to me of course," she replies meeting his sode glance. "Nice tats," she mutters looking him up and down. She shakes her head. What a weird feeling...

message 36: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus looked down at his arms, he

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus looked down at his arms and smirked, if only she knew that they weren't tattoos, but instead markings for what he was.
"Thanks", he replied simply. He looked over her and said," Nice...everything".

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up, they weren't tattoos? She heard his thoughts. Definitely odd. She blinked twice when she heard his remark. "I'm sorry, what?" She shakes her head and chuckles softly. An edging pain creeped into her stomach. She wasn't used to this many emotions reacting at once, which caused her pain. Unbearable pain. Her whole body stiffened as she sucked in the pain and kept a straight face.

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus noticed her become stiff and oddly uncomfortable," I'm sorry, I shouldn't have randomly complimente-".
But he soon realized that it wasn't what he said that made her uncomfortable, he turned to her and looked at her," Are you okay?".

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She clenched her jaw, "I'm fine." She smiled at him to prove a point. She looked around. If she couldn't get under control she'd have to ditch. She kept it all hidden as she calculated her options.

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus didn't believe her, so he kept a sly eye on her as he turned back to face the teacher. He would sneak glances at her occasionally because he knew something was wrong and that she wasn't fine. But what else could he do?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison stood up abruptly and slid her bookbag on her shoulder. She gave a tiny silent nod to the teacher and waited for him to respond, he nodded and with that she walked towards the door, rubbing her stomach absently. She would hide in the stairway that was secluded, very few knew of. She sat on the step and closed her eyes. She did a silent body shut down. She changed the scene around her, creating an alternate reality where she could relax. She sweeped all emotion out of her system.

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus watched her as she went, definitely knowing now that she was not okay. But he left her. Who was he to randomly go up to her and bother her when clearly she needed the space now. The lesson went on and finally the bell for break rang, he walked out the class and wondered where Allison could be. He closed his eyes briefly and sighed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell rang and it was time for her to go to lunch. She sighed and got her things again and headed for the door towards the outside area where some people ate lunch. She enjoyed eating outside. She had her own spot beneath a tree, hidden under the shade, with no one to bother her. She had bought soft pretzels for lunch and an ice coffee. She walked out back. She was starting to like that kid, Caseus, you know...like talking to him. But, she had to be careful.

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus could guess at least where a shy and quiet girl like Allison would spend her break, probably where most of the quiet ones went. So Caseus started making his way to where he thought she was, and he was correct. He could see her sitting in the shape the shade provided, he walked to her calmly and said," Are you alright?".

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up startled. "Yes, I'm fine," she said with a nod. She scooted over for him to take a seat if he wanted. She looked around silently.

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus noticed the scooting and re-positioning of herself in the shade, he removed his back pack and sat next to her. "Good", he said, slightly amused by her timid behaviour. He suddenly turned to her and said," You're not normal, I can see that in you".

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She offered him a pretzel, "Yeah, and I know you're not normal either, so diddo that." She muttered. Yeah, it's true, she's not normal, why hide it? But, one things for sure, he isn't normal either, so if were going to point fingers they'd both be screwed.

message 49: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Caseus looked to her, taking her offering of a pretzel and biting down on it softly.
"So, you sensed it too, huh?", he stated. He looked aside to her, raising his eyebrows and questioning himself on why he cared to justify her uniqueness.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and leaned back, crossing her legs and shutting her eyes. "Yes," she simply replied. Why lie? "I haven't figured out what you are yet, but that's none of my business."

« previous 1