♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Rᴜʟᴇs > Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Rᴜʟᴇs

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (last edited Feb 03, 2014 10:46AM) (new)

sol | 273 comments State that you agree to these rules below, pretty please and thank you ツ

• Respect your fellow role-players, and respect us moderators. Remember the golden rule guys, I'm pretty sure we're all mature enough to treat others how we want to be treated.

• Use proper spelling and grammar, please. No text talk in RP posts. This is an advanced RP, so this should be simple to follow. We understand general slip ups, but please try your best to use correct spelling and grammar at all times.

• RP posts must be at least 4 detailed sentences. Again, this is an advanced role-play, so you should be able to do this without too much of a problem.

• STAY ACTIVE! I cannot stress how frustrating it is when lots of people join but don't make a single comment. We know everyone is busy, but if you know you won't be able to be active, tell us! We don't bite.

• NO god-modding or power playing. Your character is the only one you control. Under no circumstances will we tolerate god-modding.

• NO BULLYING. Bullying is extremely serious and if we catch you cyber-bullying another person in this group, you will be removed. It is a serious offense.

• Please read all the informational topics before creating a character.

• No sex. Take it to PM. PG-13 and no higher. We'll be lenient if it gets to 14A.

• Swearing is permitted, but only for emphasis. Please don't swear too much.

• HAVE FUN!! The most important rule.

message 2: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments I, Angel, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

message 3: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (last edited Feb 03, 2014 11:11AM) (new)

Emma | 353 comments I, Emma, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

message 4: by cecilia (new)

cecilia I, Cece, find this whole solemnity thing kind of overrated, and will accept these rules with little complaint.
(view spoiler)

message 5: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments And I, Sara, promise to abide by these rules as well :D

message 6: by Antonia (last edited Feb 03, 2014 03:59PM) (new)

Antonia (adf7793) I, Antonia, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) I sneha hereby accept all these rules and if for some strange reason I break any of these rules I give you all permission to beat me with online rocks with mean comments rubber banded on them

♚▌ℒℯжї I, Lexi, agree to follow these rules as well.

message 9: by Fenestra (last edited Feb 03, 2014 07:17PM) (new)

Fenestra | 21 comments I, Fenestra, accept the terms and conditions set forth by Angel.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ I, cheryl, have read the rules and agree to follow them.

message 11: by criticaster (new)

criticaster I, Baa, have read the rules and agree to follow them.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I, Stephanie, agree to these rules.

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments J'accord avec les regules

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I, EmmaLee, accept the terms and conditions set forth by Angel.

message 15: by tori (new)

tori I, Tori, swear on my books to abide the rules before me.

message 16: by Diana (new)

Diana | 3 comments I will follow these rules.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I, Izzy, accept and will follow these rules.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Accepted :D

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I agree with these rules

message 20: by Henry (new)

Henry I, Henry, agree to the rules.

message 21: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 27 comments I, Mr. Blue Sky, agree to the rules

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I, Els The Lovely One agree and here bide will agree and if I do not follow amongst these rules you have every right to not let me use the face claim of Evan Peters anymore or Ash Stymest.

message 23: by Lucky Charms (new)

Lucky Charms | 14 comments Accepted!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Gashbeen the Cowardly and Not Very Strong, accept these rules and regulations. I will live by these rules and regulations until my dying breath.

message 26: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments I, Jojo, Accept these rules.

message 27: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments No one ever knows what I am talking about when I mention anything Tim Burton, this is a treat!
I agree, I mean Victor was married to Victoria without knowing her? How is that supposed to work out?!

((I think we're spamming this topic, should we move this to chat?)

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) yesh we shall XD Don't worry Ill take these out ;P Away to thy chat page

message 29: by { Anna } (new)

{ Anna }  (pokemonparas) I, Anna, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Lacey (AKA The Giggler), hereby announce that I agree to follow the rules and regulationgs of Afterworld!

HEHE..

message 31: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) I, Jenna, hereby agree to the rules up yonder that I didn't really read much of but am agreeing to because, y'know, I'm supposed to. Yay.

message 32: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 2 comments I, Muse, hereby abide to the rules given above.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I solemnly swear to follow these rules