The Largest Teenage Bookworm Group on Goodreads! discussion

Books > Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne How do you feel about it?

message 2: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Love it! I'm reading the last book! The series is so amazing and I'm glad that I'm reading it. :)

message 3: by Joi (new)

Joi | 5 comments I am on the third book now....it's a re-read for me. I love it as much as I did the first time I read it.

message 4: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Nice! :)

message 5: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 14 comments I am currently reading the fifth book in the series for the first time.

message 6: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Cool, its my first time reading the last book of the series. Its amazing and really great.

message 7: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 14 comments I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the last book of the series Lisette. Did you enjoy reading the sixth year?

message 8: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) I'm not done reading the last book but I'm gonna probably finish it this month. I enjoyed it a lot :)

message 9: by James (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:32PM) (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 14 comments I just finished the fifth book. It was good for the most part. I am going to take a break from the series before I read the next one.

message 10: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) ok, cool, i just wanna finish the series, and i won't spoil anything for you when i do finish it.

message 11: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Trott | 4 comments How can anyone NOT like Harry potter?!

message 12: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 14 comments I have finished the book series this year and it feels amazing to accomplish this achievement.