Beautiful Creatures Fan Club discussion

Have You Read Unbreakable By Kami Garcia?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everybody!
I started reading Unbreakable yesterday and I already love it. Kennedy is pretty cool, the world is awesome, and the other characters are interesting too. I just wanted to know if any of you started reading yet or if you ever want to. It's really good!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) No I haven't read any of kami's books apart from the caster chronicles what's it about??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's about a girl who after her mother's death she joins the Legion of the Black Dove in order to avenge her mother's death by destroying the demon that killed her mother.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) Whoa that sounds intense and there's daemons!! O.o I got to pick this up.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. It's one of my favorites. The second comes out on October 7th.

message 6: by Black (new)

Black Tiger | 10 comments It sounds interesting. What's it about?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's about a girl who after her mother's death she joins the Legion of the Black Dove in order to avenge her mother's death by trying to destroy the demon that killed her mother.

message 8: by Black (new)

Black Tiger | 10 comments CasterGirl4814 wrote: "It's about a girl who after her mother's death she joins the Legion of the Black Dove in order to avenge her mother's death by trying to destroy the demon that killed her mother."

Really it sounds great i love stories with demons in it. It's interesting ^^

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) Yeah I must pick it up eventually