Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

the best book of my life

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gforce i love this book because of all the details and how the editer made me feel like i was actually in the book... and i cant wait to start the second book;....

Charlotte Good for you. Everybody has a different view.

Tina J Wow, you're a late starter! lol

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Tina J wrote: "Wow, you're a late starter! lol"

i never read that book before, but the books i have been reading is is TMI,fallen angels, Percy Jackson, etc..

Rel8tivity Hey you guys, you know what they say about feeding the trolls... :)

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rel8tivity wrote: "Hey you guys, you know what they say about feeding the trolls... :)"

what do they say about it?:) what everyone fav books 2 read besides twilight books?

Lizzie Oh dear lol.

Rel8tivity Olivia wrote: "Rel8tivity wrote: "Hey you guys, you know what they say about feeding the trolls... :)"

what do they say about it?:) what everyone fav books 2 read besides twilight books?"

Um, Olivia, it's just an internet saying, not to give attention to someone who's obviously just posting inflammatory stuff to get a response. Congrats, we've just given her 3 more postings...

Ronjaws Who cares, you like what you like, don't let anyone else decide for you. It's entertaining at least. Nothing deep but not a bad read.

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Ronjaws wrote: "Who cares, you like what you like, don't let anyone else decide for you. It's entertaining at least. Nothing deep but not a bad read."

oh ok. hope its not that bad..

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia the books i been reading so far was, TMI 1_5 PJ book, shiver,fallen angels eragon, fifty shades...

Marilyn This says a lot about your reading habits.