Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Clairene + Niran

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments So, any ideas? :)

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments I can make a plot on the spot but I wanna know, do you RP Supernatural stuff?

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Yeah I love to do that :)

message 4: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments What kind most preferably?

message 5: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Mostly, fantasy, supernatural and romance but I can adapt to anything. I just don't like doing incest or a really heavy slave/ master.

message 6: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Alright then, how about this:

In this academy, there are all different types of supernatural creates and all possess some kind of magic power. Then this new girl happens to come into the school and it is revealed soon that she and the hottest boy in the school are on the same level of magic which means the first position. She dislikes him immensely at first sight but he doesn't and she starts treating him as a rival and hated him. However, a war was planned against the humans and each student had to be paired up. Unfortunately, they were paired together to train with each other until the war day. Slowly then, the boy begant o express his feelings and the resolve of the girl softened.

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I am so in love with the idea! About gender; I really don't mind playing either, so you can choose.

message 8: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Wow, its rare for someone to be not picky but I guess that's great^^ I'll be the girl then, since I'm the boy in...... almost all of my rps :)

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments No, I totally know what you mean, but I've kind of been waiting to do a role play like this.
Can you make your character first?

message 10: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okay! But my characer's appearance will be described since I'm not on the laptop right now.
--
Name - Veronica "V" Hunter
Age - 17
Species - Elemental bender
Appearance -
She stands at 5'7 and weighs 127 pounds mostly muscles since she trains a lot. She has dark brown wavy hair which reaches to just above her waist and contrasting with it charcoal coloured eyes. She has a slightly hooked nose and high cheekbones which let her looks magnify. Veronica likes to wear dark clothing and fingerless gloves which makes her look beautiful but intimidating.
Personality -
Kind and cheerful to her friends but for strangers, she puts on a stronger and colder front. She is short tempered but always tries to keep it in.
Powers -
Able to bend the following elements:
Air, Water and Fire.

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Ooh! One question, is this an elemental role play then? Or are there other species like the typical vampires ad werewolves?

message 12: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Other species as well(: I just couldn't think of a proper name for her type.

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Oh right! Okay, I'll do mine now but i have no idea what species to make him

message 14: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments It can be anything you want, like even a dragon or something :p Anyway, I'm going to bed now, see ya in a few hours time!

message 15: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Name- Calimir Nile
Age- 18
Species- Warlock
Appearance- http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/rnho...

Personality-
Calimir is quite stubborn, abrupt, opinionated, smart, quick thinking and slightly emotionless. To his friends he is care free, calm, quiet and relaxed but to strangers he is a mystery and a puzzle. He is dark humored and strong willed.

Powers-
Usually has spells memorized but his specialty is with elements and nature.

message 16: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okay! Can you start?

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir was making his way through the schools halls, he looked at people and walked casually.
Many people thought this school was ordinary, just an institute but no, it was a school for the powerful. One that trained them and taught them of their power.
Calimir had been here for about three years now, but some thought he had just moved here.
He made his way to his locker and opened it up, but before he did someone pounced on him.
"Hi!", a voice squeaked out.
It was a little girl, she seemed little a sweet now, but once you messed wit her she was indestructible. Her name was Kitsume, a Japanese transfer student who discovered what she was when she was of the she of five.

message 18: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Veronica was making her way slowly to school as she played with the elements along the way. When she summoned water, sure enough, they appeared and same goes for the other two elements she had power over. V soon arrived at her new academy for the ones with power, hesitating a little before going in and walking through the unfamiliar place. "Wow," she muttered as she saw the interior, because it looked very grand.

message 19: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments "Kitsume", Calimir growled slightly," You need to learn to stop biting people".
Kitsume crossed her arms and gave him an angry look, as if she was threatening to bite him if he didn't stop acting like her older brother.
Kitsume was an unusual girl, one who would bite and behave like an adult sometimes.
Calimir sighed and raised his eyebrows at her, closing his locker and looking at her, warning her of her behavior.
The bell to first class hadn't rang yet so most just stood around their lockers and talked to friends.

message 20: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments So apparently, since she was the new girl, she was supposed to be invisible bjt her body radiated of strong magic aura, which some people detected and started going her way, eyebrows raised. V blanched as there were so many people around but kept her composed front, trying not to freak.

message 21: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments (( Hai? ))

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir sensed that there was a new comer to the school, he was one of the most powerful beings in the school and could easily detect things like that. But he walked to his Power Training class with Kitsume, the class being his first period of the day. He walked into the class and sat in the back, like usual.

message 23: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments V took the schedule and looked at it, pushing away the thoughts from her mind. She walked into Power Training class, taking a seat near the window, in front of Calimir and was hit by the strong aura again. Its him, I know it, V thought to herself.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir saw a girl he had never seen before, she was new and she was strong, he could sense it in her. The teacher suddenly walked in and looked around," Can the new girl please stand up? Where is she?", he asked. Calimir shook his head and chuckled," She's right in front of me".

((Sorry! Never got a notification))

message 25: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments (( It happens ^^))

Veronica glanced back and gave Calimir a look before standing up and forcing a smile on her face, "That's me. Veronica, sir." She folded her arms across her chest, not knowing what to do because sitting down just seemed too weird.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir smirked to himself and at the girl, Kitsume simply giggled beside him. He sunk down low in his seat and waited for what questions the good sir would ask her.
"So, what are you, Veronica?", the teacher asked, looking at her and folding his arms while he leaned against the desk.
That was what Calimir wanted to know as well.
A witch? No. A vampire? No.

message 27: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments V was alwayd told that she was an Elemental bender so she answered, "Sir, I'm an Elemental Bender with the ability to bend air, fire and water." She continued standing, and could literally feel Calimir watching her.

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir was impressed, he had to admit that.
He had never met an Elemental before, so this was a first. Even the teacher was impressed, he nodded his head and gave Veronica an approving look.
"Why are you here?", Calimir suddenly asked, looking at the new student and observing her.

((Im so sorry! I never got a notification!))

message 29: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Veronica sat down, answering simply, "To study. Isn't it obvious?" Okay, his question seemed rather redundant because weren't they all there to study? "What are your powers?" she asked, curiousity piqued.

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir looked aside to his little companion Kitsume, who giggled again and looked to the girl. "I'm a warlock, my powers are endless, sweetheart. But my speciality is elements, animals and nature" he smirked, looking at Veronica with a cocky expression.
"Okay, okay", the teacher announced, shushing the class and finally getting the class started.

message 31: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Veronica suddenly couldn't stand his cocky attitude and her eyes narrowed but she kept the anger in, answering in her most civilised tone, "I see. Your powers seemed to be.... rather a vast amount isn't it?" She couldn't believe that such a guy like him, who had powers which seemed greater than her, was doing at an ordinary supernatural school. Sure, the school didn't restrict any supernaturals from entering but.. surely there are better schools for magic throughout the world. It seemed too much like a mock to the other students whose powers weren't even there yet.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir looked aside to the new girl, simply giving her a observing look but not really answering her question. He didn't need to prove his powers, he knew already he was powerful. He should be, since all he did in his childhood was train and train, never truly having any child hood or fun. It wasn't worth his time, that's what people had always said to him, that childhood was something he'd soon forget.
But he remembered.
The teacher continued to blather on about god knows what, Calimir had switched off and looked out the window.
Eventually the bell had rung, and the students got up immediately and went out. Calimir was one of the last to go.
"You can have this back", he said, handing the teacher back his brown leather bound book," I've memorised it". The teacher simply took the book and nodded.
"Come on! The blood bags will sell out!", Kitsume whined, tugging on his arm and letting himself be dragged.
Though Calimir couldn't help but to glance at the new girl, Veronica once more.

message 33: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1464 comments ((Niran, ours?))

message 34: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Veronica also switched off during half the class and her thoughts drifted back to her life before this school. She was just a normal student, living a normal life and even had a boyfriend but apparently God forbade her to live such a simple life. He had to mess it up. She found out that she was an Elemental bender when she was fifteen, and of course, it struck her like a knife. Her parents started training her and she became even more powerful each day, her elements growing on her. However, she could not bend Earth because of her parents ancient blood. Finally, class was over and she scooped up her book, getting ready to leave when she saw Calimir glancing at her. She met his eyes and tried to smile, but there was something that didn't made her do it. She didn't know what though. Making her way to the cafeteria afterward, she had simply no friends and she sat alone at the table furthest from the door, eating silently and thinking over her old life once more.

message 35: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments (Really sorry!)

Calimir's break consisted of watching Kitsume suck up a blood bag, but also watching half of it end up on her face. She pulled away from the blood bag and let out a big sigh, as if she no longer wanted the blood.
"So", she continued, putting the empty blood bag on the table," What do you think of the new girl?".
He didn't really know, so he simply shrugged and looked away, out of the window," I'm not sure just yet. I don't really know her well enough to judge her, and I'm not going to judge her simply because she's pretty".
Kitsume smiled slightly, looking down and nodding," She is pretty, isn't she?".
Calimir simply nodded, though he payed no mind or attention to Kitsumes continuous blabber, he kept shifting in and out of awareness.

message 36: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Veronica sighed as she stared at the plate in front of her, and it didn't look as appealing as it did on the pictures which therefore took away her appetite. Veron picked at it, not wanting to eat it at all. Just as she was about to stand, two guys who were a head taller than her suddenly cornered her, showing off their menacing teeth. Veron stood firmly to the ground, refusing to cower as she met one of the guy's eyes when he spoke, "So new girl eh? A pretty one at that... What should we do with you?" The other guy grabbed her chin forcefully and examined her, "You know... Anything we want. She's probably too weak to fight anyway."

Upon hearing that, Veron became furious and she dropped the tray, food and all. Her hands came up and despite their 'awed' gazes, she focused on calling the element Fire, wanting to throw it at them. Whenever someone criticised her powers, it would make her angry and she would definitely fight for her rights.

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir already saw what was happening, while people were busy with their food and non stop talking. But he saw the new girl with a few guys, and it was evident what was happening; the guys just had to pick on a girl.
But they picked the wrong one.
Calimir immediately got up and walked to them, he stood beside the new girl but whispered something underneath his breath. A curse.
A curse that would make bad things happen to them for the whole day.
"Derek, Josh, why am I not surprised that you are picking on someone, again?", Calimir said firmly, glaring at the idiots and standing tall.
He looked towards the girl and then back at the guys, shaking his head and tutting," You could have been in real danger if you messed around with her, she does not look like the type of person to screw around".

message 38: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Veron almost finished summoning fire when Calimir appeared beside her. She dropped her hands and looked at him surprisingly, her mouth particular slightly as she saw his mouth move a little. As if muttering something that wasn't mean to be shared. The two boys raised an eyebrow after Calimir spoke, "Calimir, stay out of this if you know what's for your own good. We just want some fun."

Upon hearing that, Veron's temper flared again but she pushed it down and said as calmly as she could with cold eyes, "Say something else and I'll make sure you choke on whatever you drink today." She was getting really mad at these two boys and their comments ticked her off a lot.

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Calimir laughed slightly, viciously as Derek commented back at him.
"This is my business, now why don't you and tweedle dee get out of here before I let her roast you alive?", he stated, looking at both the boys menacingly. He hated them, they were always trying to prove they were the toughest and best creatures around, when really they were just a bunch of simple minded boys.
They were nothing.

He knew the new girl could handle herself and protect herself, he could tell that just by looking at her. She wasn't stupid.
Calimir spoke again," Jecar dec nosrum". This was a calming spell, and he saw a sudden change in mood between the boys.

message 40: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments The calming spell apparently not only affected the boys but washed over Veron as well. She suddenly felt even calmer than before and she didn't have the sudden urge to cast a spell over them or throw hot flames. She actually wanted to talk it through.

The two boys then raised their hands in unision, "Fine Calimir. We'll leave. But.. remember this is not over." Their tone sounded calm as well, but it was obvious that their mindset hasn't change. Only their emotion did. As they left, they didn't turn back once to look at Veron and Calimir.

"Huh, strange they left so abruptly. But that's good as well," Veron said absent-mindedly, before crouching down to pick up the tray that fell.