Queenia Academy (A Cruise Ship High School RP) discussion

Other Places > Helipad

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments This is the heli-pad. This is a couple decks down from the front of the ship.

message 2: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow grinned up at Dan and followed him through the door. She stepped out and took a deep breath, before looking around.

message 3: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled at Willow as they entered the helipad. "Wow, this is pretty cool!"

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti "This is pretty cool!" Willow smiled and nodded in agreement.

message 5: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan saw a bench and pointed it out. "Would you like to sit?"

message 6: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow nodded and pulled him along towards the bench. "Yup. Then you can continue." She gave him a teasing smile.

message 7: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((I'll be bouncing for a bit.))

Dan smiled and winked back. He whispered, "Whatever you want, I will do my best to get/achieve." He pulled her down next to him and started to rub her shoulders again.

message 8: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow giggled softly and sat down happily when he pulled her down next to him. She instantly melted the second he put his hands on her shoulders again and a smiled appeared on her lips. He really is good.

message 9: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled as he rubbed her shoulders. Her skin was so soft, it felt so nice against his hands. This is so nice...

message 10: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Once again, Willow grabbed her hair again and swooped it out of the way. He is so amazing. Today has been the best day of my life. RyLee's going to freak when she finds out. Willow! Don't think. Just relax!

message 11: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan felt Willow's shoulder and neck tense up for a moment, so he whispered, "Everything all right?" and started to work a little more on her neck and then slid back down to her shoulders again.

message 12: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow instantly relaxed and bit her lip softly to keep in any sounds she may want to make. She nodded slightly and melted under his touch once again. Wow...

message 13: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (last edited Feb 05, 2014 01:39PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled and whispered into her ear, "It's okay, you can tell me anything. You don't have to bite your lip." He was very happy that she was relaxing and enjoying herself.

message 14: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow glanced over her shoulder and came face to face with him. She smiled and kissed his nose, turning back to how she was originally facing. "Don't worry. I'm fine. More than fine, actually." She whispered, closing her eyes.

message 15: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled when she kissed his nose. I'm the luckiest guy in the world... He continued to rub her shoulders, enjoying every moment of it.

message 16: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments He also whispered, "I'm so glad." and smiled again.

message 17: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled and relaxed even more. He seemed to be good at that. Making her relax. And also feel special. She opened her mouth to thank him again, before she closed it, realizing he probably didn't want to hear it again.

message 18: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((You changed your avvie!))

Dan felt her relax even more as he continued to rub her shoulders. Just to make things different, he rubbed a little lower so he started to rub the middle of her back as well. He was hesitant, making sure it was okay for him to start rubbing a little lower. It was barely the middle of her back, but he didn't want to mess anything up.

message 19: by Mysti (last edited Feb 05, 2014 02:01PM) (new)

Mysti ((Haha. Yup!))

Willow opened her eyes when she noticed his hesitance and glanced over her shoulder at him. She smiled and simply nodded at him to let him know she was okay with him going lower. It was a nice change and it still felt amazing.

message 20: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan thought Thank goodness and smiled when she have him the go ahead. Her back felt so nice, so soft. It felt so nice just to massage her. He couldn't stop smiling.

message 21: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled brightly and turned her head back in the direction she was originally facing. His hands really were magical. Every touch was simply amazing.

message 22: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan still couldn't stop smiling. I just can't stop! I'm so happy. He rubbed circles all around her back.

message 23: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow was still so surprised she had met him and that she opened up to him so quickly. But she was definitely happy she had.

message 24: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan whispered, "Do you believe in fate?" He had always thought it was a ruse, but now he wasn't sure.

message 25: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow glanced over her shoulder at him and smiled slightly. "You know, I never thought about it, but now I'm starting to think it might be real."

message 26: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled and said, "I agree. I always thought that it wasn't real, but now I think it might be real."

message 27: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow pulled away from his hands and moved so she was facing him completely. "I am extremely happy I met you, Dan." She whispered.

message 28: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan's eyes creased and he said, "I'm so happy that I met you too." He then gave her a sweet kiss on her lips.

message 29: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled brightly at his words. She moved a little closer as she kissed him back and rested her hands on his shoulders.

message 30: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan moved closer to Willow and continued to kiss her as his arms wrapped around her waist. How can life get any better than this?

message 31: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((Willow and Dan are so cute! I love them XD ))

Willow moved her arms so they were wrapped around his neck and melted in his arms. He was so amazing. Best day ever possible.

message 32: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((Me too!!! And I'll be bouncing for a bit so I might have some delays in posting.))

Dan smiled as Willow's arms went around his neck. He whispered, "You're perfect." He kissed her again, trying to express the love he had for her sweetly.

message 33: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((Okay. As usual. It's okay. I'll be bouncing, too. Still sick...))

Willow shook her head and smiled. "You're perfect." She whispered back, before kissing him again. It was so gentle and sweet. She loved it.

message 34: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((Aww, sorry to hear that. :( ))

Dan smiled and continued kissing her. I feel like I could conquer anything with her by my side. He adjusted his arms so they were in the most comfortable spot.

message 35: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((It's okay. It sucks, but it's okay.... :/ ))

Willow smiled against his lips as she kissed him. She ran her fingers up into his hair, instantly loving the fell of his silky locks between her fingers. He's way to good to be true...

message 36: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan's shoulders relaxed as she ran her hands down through his hair. That feels soooo nice. His eyes sparkled (if guys eyes can do that) as they continued to kiss.

message 37: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((...))

message 38: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((Sorry. I had to get off. My mom decided to take away the internet until now...))

Willow pulled back assurer a few more second as she realized that oxygen was becoming a problem. Her eyes opened and she smiled brightly at him. Her fingers were still running through his hair.

message 39: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((It's okay, don't worry))

Dan sighed happily as they pulled away but she kept her hand in his hair. "That was nice." He said, smiling with his eyes.

message 40: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled and nodded. Her eyes were sparkling and her heart was racing. "That was very nice..." She whispered.

message 41: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan felt like his heart was filled with love and he was going to float away like a balloon soon. He smiled at Willow, extremely happy.

message 42: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow's eyes widened slightly when she realized her hands were still in Dan's hair. She quickly took them out, smoothed over his hair and rested her hands on his shoulders again.

message 43: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan sheepishly grinned and softly said, "It's okay, you didn't have to move your hands. It felt nice." He thought for a moment and then quickly said, "Not that this doesn't feel nice! It does!"

message 44: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow laughed softly and smiled slightly. She brought her hands up and absentmindedly played with the ends of his hair. "Are you sure?"

message 45: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled and said, "Yeah." He blushed. "It feels really nice."

message 46: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled and nodded softly. She leaned forward and gently kissed him again, still playing with the tips of his hair.

message 47: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan kissed her back softly, cupping her head in his hand so he could stare into her beautiful, sparkling eyes

message 48: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((By head I mean cheek))

message 49: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow stared in his eyes, hers brightening every second. She pulled away slightly and smiled. "Today. Today's been amazing." She whispered.

message 50: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments He whispered back, "Yes. Today has been absolutely amazing. I feel so lucky that I met you." He blushed.

« previous 1 3 4