Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Romantic Suspense > Romance/Suspense/possible BDSM~HELP!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne | 2 comments Hello! I read a book a while ago, but I can't remember the name or the author of the book. I only remember one specific scene in the book and I was hoping that by recapping that scene, you would know what the book was...I hope!

Okay, the scene I remember is the H & h are on a ski lift and the H gets shot in the shoulder. He doesn't react to getting shot for whatever reasons I don't remember. I don't think he tells the h that he's been shot, he just mentions to her that they are being followed and when they get to the top of the lift, they have to ski their asses off to get to the bottom as soon as possible. I know that the h is very familiar with this run and she's an expert skier so the H tells her to ski like mad and he'll follow her lead. On the way down the run, they're shot at multiple times but it's not until they're at the bottom that she realizes that she's been shot.

THAT'S ALL I REMEMBER!!! And it's maddening! I want to read it again, so if ANY of that rings a bell, I'm all ears! THANKS!

message 2: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t this kind of reminds me of North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1) by Laura Kaye

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne | 2 comments That book is now on my to read list! Thanks for that, but it's not the one I was looking for. Thank you for trying! :)

message 4: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 14 comments I know this was posted a long time ago but if you're still looking, you may want to pop over to the BDSM group here on GR https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... as the mods there have read an incedible amount of books so one of them may have come across the book you're looking for.

message 5: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 62 comments And if you do find out what the book is over there and report back here, that would be great! LOL

Susan (the other Susan) (theothersusan) | 259 comments There's a Goodreads group called What's the Name of That Book (I think) and if you can cram a lot of into into the thread you start for your search, somebody will recognize your book! Example, you might start a thread titled,

Romance With Ski Slope Shooting

I've found a couple of infuriatingly tip-of-my-tongue book titles over there, just by identifying that one memorable twist in the thread title. (You'd be surprised at how many people post things like, "Help me find this book," and bury details down below where nobody is likely to read.)

Good luck!

BTW, heroes who want sex after getting shot make me want to headslam! :-D

message 7: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda Sounds like a great book, almost James Bond-ish. I'd like to read it myself.

Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

North of Need (other topics)