Black Coffee discussion

Book Buzz > Brown Girls Publishing

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 1078 comments How exciting!

Brown Girls Publishing is a boutique publishing company, focusing primarily on digital content, while still providing printed books and other outlets. The founders are national bestselling authors ReShonda Tate Billingsley and Victoria Christopher Murray who have more than two million books in print. The dynamic duo's next endeavor is something near and dear to their hearts-helping to build the next generation of authors, while at the same time, spotlighting some fan favorites.

Here is a link to their website:
http://browngirlspublishing.com

message 2: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) I just received an email about BGP and I think it's wonderful! I hope to discover some great new authors.

message 3: by Lulu, The Book Reader who could. (new)

Lulu (lulureads365) | 2489 comments Mod
Great news!

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Diamond wrote: "I just received an email about BGP and I think it's wonderful! I hope to discover some great new authors."

Agreed. I liked the FB page asap. they just got it up and running and it already has over 100 likes!

message 5: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

kisha | 3907 comments Mod
Thanks Beverly. That's neet. I will definitely be checking it out.

message 6: by Lee (new)

Lee | 708 comments I also received the email and it's all over FB. lol

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee | 708 comments Have you all read their series (together and separately)?

message 8: by Lulu, The Book Reader who could. (new)

Lulu (lulureads365) | 2489 comments Mod
I've read of a couple of each of their books.

message 9: by R.E. (new)

R.E.  Carter (papasmurf1911) | 46 comments Good for Rashonda! She was my journalism teacher at Langston and I worked with her at KFOR in Oklahoma city. She is super cool.

message 10: by Carl (new)

Carl Waters (carl_waters) | 81 comments I've never read any of their books. I'll look into their catalogs.

message 11: by Shannon (new)

Shannon If any of you are in DC/MD/VA, they're coming to Bowie on March 4th https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meet-the...