Other Places > Rouge camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 349 comments Mod
All the rouges meet here. It's almost another clan

message 2: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

Spider walked into camp, still dragging Jaystorm. He dropped him on the ground. "We have succeeded at capturing a few warriors!

message 3: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

"What are we going to do with them?" a random rouge asked

message 4: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Elise, | 359 comments Mod
"Let us go! How dare you! We have many more warriors than all the rouges! We will fight to the end!" Mousepaw yowled. A rouge pinned her to shut her up.

message 5: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

Spider looked annoyed. "Put them in the pit" He said as he dragged Jaystorm over to a deep hole in the ground

message 6: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (last edited Feb 03, 2014 10:14AM) (new)

Mousepaw yowled in anger. She slashed the rouge dragging her and wriggled out. "Get off of Jaystorm!"

message 7: by Molly, The Awesomest One (new)

Molly (donutluver11) | 223 comments Mod
Razorpaw rushed into the rogue camp, "Don't worry, Mousepaw! I'll save you!" But when he sees the scary-looking rogues, he freezes.

message 8: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Zitcloud pounced Razoraw and held him to the ground, "Where do you think you're going? WE need you for the plan."

message 9: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

"Zitcloud! You traitor!" hissed Mousepaw under a rouge. "you'll never get away with this!" she yowled as they dragged both apprentices to the pit.

message 10: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Zitcloud gave a glance to spider, "She (hopefully I'm right) does know I never was part of the clan, right?"

message 11: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

"What are you talking about! I thought you were loyal!" she hissed.

message 12: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments "You think I'm loyal! I despise your clan and everything in it! You attack helpless rouges, lay around all day, you have an idiot for a leader, and you expect me to be loyal!!? I'll show you!"

"Now now Zitcloud, lets not get to hasty. We still need her." Ihj interrupted.

"Fine," Zitcloud turned and hissed at Mousepaw, "But one moon, I'll teach you a lesson."

message 13: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw was lost for words starring at a cat she used to admire. "Bu-but the warrior code, we are told to follow it since kithood. You could have been a great cat." she stuttered. This caught Zitcloud but he pushed it away as they were thrown in the pit.

message 14: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

"I'm so sorry Razorpaw, this is all my fault! I should have just waited for Jaystorm to just take me hunting. Now you could die, or Jaystorm, I shouldn't have gone out hunting." Mousepaw felt tiny, like a kit without it's mother. She curled up into a ball, her sleek brown fur suddenly seemed ragged and dull.

message 15: by Molly, The Awesomest One (new)

"No, it's all my fault!" Razorpaw insisted, "Going hunting was my idea in the first place. I'm sorry."

message 16: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

"BE QUIET DOWN THERE!" Spider snapped. "We are discussing"

message 17: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw looked to Razorpaw. "Now the clan will never accept me. I'm a half clan, and I don't even know which clan, and I led us to danger. Razorpaw, I-I"

message 18: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Zitcloud spoke to Spider so the two down there couldn't over hear. "You go help Reap with Riverclan, I'll go back to Windclan and come up with some excuse.

message 19: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

The pack of rouges came back into camp, some dragging unconscious cats. "put them in the pit" Spider ordered

message 20: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

A few cats dropped into the muddy hole as Mousepaw rushed over to them. They smelled of Riverclan. Mostly apprentices. But one kit sat shivering. "Who are you?" the fiery orange kit asked.

message 21: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Reap ran back to the rouge camp. "You filthy flea bags, you could of at least stayed back a little while, I hope this was a successful hunt at least for your sake!"

message 22: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (last edited Feb 05, 2014 07:06AM) (new)

The kit jumped up at the bottom of the pit. "I recognize your voice! You're that mean cat! My mother will get you!" she shouted.

message 23: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw was curious about the brave little cat. "Hello, I'm Mousepaw of the Windclan. And you are?" The kit stared at her. "I'm Amberkit from Riverclan, and you smell funny." she said. Mousepaw was fascinated with the kit. She seemed so connected to.

message 24: by Molly, The Awesomest One (new)

Razorpaw stared at the kit, "I'm Razorpaw." he introduced himself, but then glanced around worriedly, "What do you think is going to happen to us?"

message 25: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

Jaystar broke through the entrance. "They're here!" He exclaimed

message 26: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments "There here," Rouge symboled the ambush.

message 27: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Amberkit leaped up. "You smell familiar! Help us please!" she shouted. The Shadowclan cats ran through the rouges. "Help these cats!" yowled Lostmist looking down into the muddy pit.

message 28: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

"This way while they're destracted." A voice from under a rock in the pit said

message 29: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Amberkit was lifted out of the pit and heard that whisper. "Who said that?" asked Amberkit loudly. "Why are they distracted?" she asked.

message 30: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Joyclaw pounced and clawed at Jaystar.

message 31: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw rushed through the rouges attacking at any chance. She kept Amberkit close behind.

Lostmist felt the strength of a lion as she clawed and bit.

message 32: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Reap pounced Lostmist and pushed Mousepaw aside. "You think you can just stop me!? It'll take much more than that!!" Reap slashed at Lostmist viciously.

message 33: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Lostmist and Reap tumbled slashing as they came with some scars. "Rogues have no place with clan cats!" she shouted. She felt her sharp claws scrape his eye. Reap yowled in anger. This was her chance. She was about to attack when two windclan apprentices jumped on him.

message 34: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (last edited Feb 06, 2014 05:29AM) (new)

"Quickly" The voice said "Climb under the rock"

message 35: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Amberkit looked curious "Mousepaw! The rock is talking!" she shouted.

message 36: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Reap slashed at the two apprentices, flinging them of of him with severe injuries, "Get back here you coward!!"

message 37: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw tumbled to the ground on top of Amberkit who actually made a few scratches here and there.

Lostmist leaped from behind Reap attacking him with the all the power she had. They were a tornado of fur and claws. Hissing and yowling. Blood trailing wherever they went.

message 38: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Amberkit tried to keep up but through all the battleing she was lost. "Mousepaw! Where are you?!" she wailed. She looked at the caos. Every time a rouge cornered her it would be attacked by a clan cat. "Please help!" she shouted trembling.

message 39: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 05:46AM) (new)

Darkshadow jumped out and attacked Jaystar. "This is OVER!

message 40: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw saw Darkshadow attacking another clan cat. "What are you doing?! You're both Shadowclan!" she yowled.

message 41: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Joyclaw pounced Jaystar and Darkshadow, pushing them all into the pit.

message 42: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

"He doesn't DESERVE to be in Shadowclan." Darkshadow growled. "He'll destroy our clan"

message 43: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Elise, wrote: "Amberkit ran to Joyclaw. "Please help me! You're another clan cat. I lost Mousepaw." she said."

((they're in the pit, sorry she can't help right now))

message 44: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Amberkit frantically ran away from a tabby. He was gaining on her. They came to brambles and the tabby pounced on her. "Help! Help!" she wailed.

message 45: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Mousepaw slashed at anything in he path. She made it to the end of the camp. "Yes!" she shouted. But she noticed something "Where's Amberkit?!"

message 46: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (last edited Feb 12, 2014 05:36AM) (new)

Darkshadow lunged at Jaystar. Unlike last time, He was ready. Jaystar sidestepped and Darkshadow flew past. Jaystar swiped while He was unbalanced. The blow connected with Darkshadow's face and he flew up the side of the pit. Still uneasy, he slipped and fell back into the pit, landing directly on his head

message 47: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Amberkit mewed with fear and pain. Her paw was bleeding, she felt the tabby bite the scruff of her towards the pit again.

Lostmist rushed to Jaystar. "That was amazing sir! But I think you'll need a new deputy,"

message 48: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 139 comments Joyclaw pounced Jaystar along with Reap.

message 49: by Elise,, The Warriors Expert (new)

Lostmist desperately tried to free Jaystar from the tangle of cats.

message 50: by Alex, The Peasant ☹ (new)

A rouge called out from the crowd. "Spider's dead! Retreat!" All at once, almost all the rouges turned and ran.

« previous 1