How To Cope With Fear, Anxiety, Depression And Other Mental Health Issues discussion

Other Helpful Information > Seeking Help For Your Mental Health Issues

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen several psychiatrists and therapists over my years battling depression. None of them worked for me and the medication I'm on is not doing the trick. I've been on so many pills I can't remember them all.

message 2: by Nina (last edited Sep 24, 2014 04:16AM) (new)

Nina Bingham | 1 comments Hi. Im a counselor and author. I have 4 books on Goodreads, and a 5th is publishing this Winter. I know all about depression, anxiety and all other mental health issues. I suffer from depression, and my dad was Bipolar. Last year my severely depressed teen took her life by suicide (she was only 15). My family has been rattled with mental illness. I joined this group so I can answer questions, offer my experience, and encourage people who are going through it. I hope to hear from some folks.
Thank you-Nina Bingham

message 3: by Positivity (new)

Positivity  Guides (Positivity_Guides) | 1 comments Hey guys!

If anybody would like some free copies of my positive psychology books please message me!

As a new self-published author, it would be great if you could help me build my presence by reviewing my books.

Here's the links for a better view:

http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Posit...

http://www.amazon.com/Law-Attraction-...

Kind regards, Joey.

message 4: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Rehn (seattleguy17) | 1 comments Hi all, I wanted to pipe in and comment that I personally finished writing a book/memoir/diary on living/coping with borderline personality disorder, PTSD, depression and other co-occurring disorders. The book is entitled "Borderline Affairs: A Memoir," by Kirk Rehn, and is available here for review and for sale at Amazon. It is a real and raw look at how these disorders manifest not just clinically, but in real life. I wrote it to help other sufferers realize they are not alone, and that there is hope, but I hope that therapists and/or the general public can pick up the book and find parts they relate to, or find parts that help them better understand this devastating disease. The significant lack of knowledge among both the public and even in the therapeutic community puts the borderline patient at even further risk, and I hope that this book helps to bridge the gap between the patient and the therapist/community. Please read, comment, review and/or message me and/or the group. I am happy to provide any help, resources, advice or simply sympathy and empathy for fellow sufferers, so don't hesitate to respond! I appreciate any input. Cheers.

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa I broke up with an Ex-Boyfriend in 2012 because of ALL the Arguments, not seeing eye-to-eye, me having Panic Attacks, Stressing out, and having Anxieties
I was with him for 8 years. 6 1/2 of those years were WONDERFUL,but after that EVERYTHING went down hill.
I do believe I held unto him because I could "Fix" our Relationship. But I knew in the back of my mind I couldn't so I broke up with him.
I went to a Psychologist from February 14, 2013 til August 2015.
I've been going to a Psychiatrist since September 2013.
I no longer take Trileptol which I was on on for 2 years and 9 months.
I'm now on Lexapro for Mood Swings I have.
I Joined this Group to hopefully be able to tell ppl my Story and it would help them.
Thanks SO MUCH for adding me to the Group

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer E I suffer from severe depressive mood issues along with anxiety problem, but I'm glad to say I just began my masters in clinical mental health and I can't wait to learn from everyone here.

How To Cope With Fear, Anxiety, Depression And...

unread topics | mark unread