Hot Topic Roleplay discussion

Roleplays > Band Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 7,255 (7255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146

message 1: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 15690 comments Mod
((rp here!))

message 2: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 15690 comments Mod
Sammie was at the bus stop waiting with her band almost every one was there and they where about to tour the country.

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments Moonbeam was smiling, excited.

message 4: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam looked at Jace.

message 5: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam smiled back.'Yeah 6months with him!!!' She thought.

message 6: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam looked down the street.

message 7: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments Moonbeam looked around. "Good question." She frowned.

message 8: by Sarahcorn (last edited Jul 07, 2009 12:11PM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "Yeah and I'm too excited to just stand here!" She laughed.

message 9: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments ((Jace and Moonbeam should be, like, really good friends.))

Moonbeam spun in a circle happily. "Weeeeeeeee!"

message 10: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam laughed. "You to have fun with that." Sam thought 'Man he's so hot!'

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments Moonbeam ran into a wall and fell, still laughing. "Ow..."

message 12: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam laughed.

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "It's your fault! You distracted me!" She said, getting up and brushing herself off.

message 14: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam smiled.

message 15: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((Finally arive at the bus stop where her band is.))

message 16: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((BUS STOP!!! as in they arent't on yet!))

message 17: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "What good looks? You're invisible ones?"

message 18: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 07, 2009 12:37PM) (new)

Sam pressed her lips not to say anything. "Hi Clair."

message 19: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "I'm pretty sure everyone else is too." She laughed.

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments Moonbeam looked at her and smiled. "Hi!" She said enthusiastically.

message 21: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam frowned. "No nick name for me?"

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "You think this is hyper? You missed me running into the wall." She said.

message 23: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam smiled. "I guess I'm the only normal one."

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "I don't like my new name." Moonbeam frowned.

message 25: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

"Ok." Sam picked up her stuff and headed to the band's bus which was donated by her father.

message 26: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam went up the staris and found a seat. She put her guitar down and put her other crap in the storage above.

message 27: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam sat in her seat.

message 28: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments michelle-chan wrote: ""would you rather be called freak?" Jace asked picking his crap up"

"Hmmmmm, yes I would!" She smiled.

message 29: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam watched from the distance thinking. 'If she tries to make a move on him....'

message 30: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 07, 2009 12:58PM) (new)

"As in stay out of my way." Sam mumbled to herself.

message 31: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 07, 2009 12:59PM) (new)

The bus started moving.

Sam looked at her. "Nothing." She said.

message 32: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "Wait a minute, so I'm, like, last? I won't stand for that!" She said, sitting down and laughing.

message 33: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam's phone rang and it was her dad. She looked at the caller id and let it rang.

message 34: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments Moonbeam pushed Jace lightly. "Jerk."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i jion?))

message 36: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 07, 2009 01:05PM) (new)

Sam pulled out her not book and pencil. ((AH She gonna write a song ha lol))

((yup!))

message 37: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Sam started writing lyrics.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((what should i do??))

message 39: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "Don't use my new name against me!" She frowned playfully.

message 40: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((create a charrie if you haven't))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((i just did))

message 42: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 1587 comments "Why was I excited before? This is boring!" Moonbeam sighed and sat down next to Jace.

message 43: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 07, 2009 01:15PM) (new)

((um she can be the a fan of the band and join them on the tour cause Sam's dad is an ass))

Sam looked at what she had so far.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((soooooo... what would she be called just a fan ??))

message 45: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((she can have a name... So we gonna do that?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay her name is Stephanie i always use my name so i dont forget lol knowing me i would lol)

message 47: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((lol hold on then I'm doing your charries intro!))

Sam's phone rang again and it was her dad. "ARGH!" She answered. "Hello." Sam hung up after her dad spoke. "Seems like there's been a change guys."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((i would lol i know you can laugh lol)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay??))

message 50: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((GOOD! lolz))

"Well instead of touring with the band. Where gonna tour with one of our fans." Sam said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146