Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

IMPORTANT > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments announcement |əˈnounsmənt|
noun
a public and typically formal statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention

Only moderators may post in this topic.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I have updated my Expectations, specifically posting orders.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I have updated my Expectations, specifically, I have added scene endings. (Thank you, Sarah.)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Please feel free to invite anyone you think may enjoy the group and will also be an active participant.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) This RP will only have 1st year students. We will pass time in game and your character(s) will age in story.

message 6: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Feb 16, 2014 05:50PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I recently updated the group description. For those of you who are interested and/or care:

*Warning: This group is highly organized. It is an advanced roleplay.

This is two or three generations after Harry Potter and his kids. The teachers have all changed, but the school is very much the same. Only moderators can create/play teachers. Members will be creating and playing first year students. The roleplay will begin shortly after the conclusion of the Sorting Ceremony of these students' first year.

While "organized", I hope this will still be great fun. You can expect rather extensive character-critiquing, but it will be good for both you and the roleplay and hopefully you will appreciate it one day. That being said, do not be discouraged from joining. We are all very nice and we don't bite. (Just a few nibbles here and there.)

If you have any questions, ask.

message 7: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Feb 20, 2014 05:34PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments
If you want to claim a picture from the Picture Ideas topic, please do not hesitate to state your request within the topic! We'll be more than happy to reserve picture(s) for you while you work on your characters. :) That being said, please do not reserve more than one (1) boy and one (1) girl at a time.

Please feel free to add pictures to the collection! Only one picture per post though, because I am OCD like that. Thanks in advance!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments No more sets of twins for Class A. Thank you and good day/night.

message 9: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Mar 06, 2014 07:40AM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Besides the moderators, Emma and Woolfie will be playing the teachers.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Please avoid pictures with watermarks. (view spoiler)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Folks, we really need more members. Specifically more active members.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments The roleplay is open. See the Notice Board for details.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments If you have multiple characters, please only one character per post.

message 14: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Mar 16, 2014 10:12PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I am so pleased with the start we are off to! Keep up the good work my friends! Your writing has been of a stellar quality and I have no doubt that it will get even better as we delve further into the school year at Hogwarts.

*Note: Please be sure to read all posts in the scene before either entering said scene or posting a reply. Pay particular attention to detail in the post(s) you are responding to.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments This is a dead group. A more advanced group has emerged from the ashes (see here).