The Lost Challenges discussion

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)
This topic is about Seduction and Snacks
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - BOM/Group Reads > [February] Non-PNR BOM tie- Seduction and Snacks

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) Claire is a twenty-something, single mom that grudgingly helps her best friend sell sex toys while she attempts to make enough money to start her own business to give her foul-mouthed, but extremely loveable (when he's asleep) toddler a better life.

When Carter, the one-night-stand from her past that changed her life forever, shows up in her hometown bar without any recollection of her besides her unique chocolate scent, Claire will make it a point that he remembers her this time.

With Carter's undisguised shock at suddenly finding out he has a four-year-old son and Claire's panic that her stretch marks and slim to none bedroom experience will send the man of her dreams heading for the hills, the pair will do whatever they can to get their happily ever after.

Warning: contains explicit sex, profanity and enough sarcasm to choke a horse.

message 2: by Jade aka MrsTosh (last edited Feb 19, 2014 03:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 699 comments I have decided to do one group read per month and this month this is the book I picked.

I started by reading the Kindle version but was getting annoyed with too many words being put in each sentence, so I decide to download the audio version. I am glad I did.

This book was hilarious from start to finish. It reminded me very much of the 'Stephanie Plum' series by Janet Evanovich. I found myself laughing out loud continuously much to the dismay of my coworkers. I will definitely be interested in listening to the next books in the series.

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) February just sucked reading wise for me. I really need to read this still.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.