Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Hero of the Month 2014 > January 2014 Hero of the Month

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9699 comments Mod
It's a new year, and hopefully, you had some great reads in January and met some heroes who set your heart on fire. Which one stands out for this month?

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne | 85 comments January got me addicted to Kristen Ashley so I am putting my vote in for my first KA book crush - Hawk Delgado from Mystery Man. Hot, sexy, and total Alpha-licious. Haha I usually read PNR but I feel like January has pushed me to some new genres, some awesome new series, and some even more amazing new authors. The perfect way to start 2014!!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9699 comments Mod
I'm glad January was a good reading month for you, Anne.

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Love them KA uber alpha men!

Going with Maximus Batten, Duke of Wakefield from Elizabeth Hoyt's Duke of Midnight

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Heaney Victor Cale from When the Rogue Returns (The Duke's Men, #2) by Sabrina Jeffries

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Locke Lamora from The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1) by Scott Lynch

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Husker | 1 comments Anne wrote: "January got me addicted to Kristen Ashley so I am putting my vote in for my first KA book crush - Hawk Delgado from Mystery Man. Hot, sexy, and total Alpha-licious. Haha I usually read PNR but I fe..."

Seriously, I have to agree, Hawk Delgado is a total bad ass, I'm in love.

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 2 comments Anne wrote: "January got me addicted to Kristen Ashley so I am putting my vote in for my first KA book crush - Hawk Delgado from Mystery Man. Hot, sexy, and total Alpha-licious. Haha I usually read PNR but I fe..."

love love love all Kristen Ashley's books!I just re-read Motorcycle Man for the third time. Tack>sigh!

Jessica, I am also a fan of Locke. Glad you're enjoying that series.