Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cassie இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hello(:

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Hi.
Do you prefer any certain type of role-play?

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I'm really open to anything! Just as long it's not too fantasy-ish if that makes sense. Other than that, I'm really open to any ideas.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Here are somethings we could do, there are all romances though, lol:
1. Best friends: Two people, a man and a women, who have been friends for years start dating. Or something like that.

2. Teacher/Student: A senor and a reassembly young teacher start to date secretly.

3. Nerd/Popular: A very unpopular kid and a popular kid start to date.

4. Used to be friends: Two people who used to be friends, meet up again and find that they have feelings for each other. Or something like that.

5. Forbidden romance: Two people who shouldn't be together are.

6. Forced Marriage: Two people who hate each other are being forced into a marriage. Though after a while they start to fall in love.

7. Married Couple: A married couple are trying to have a baby, but find that it's pretty much impossible. They have a one and a million chance of it happening. So they decide to adopt. or something like that.

8. A couple of teens, like four or something, meaning I have two characters and so do you, go into a supposedly hunted house. They have always heard the house on the outskirts of town was hunted. Legend said that the house was haunted by old man Jinkins and Mordechai Murdoch and anyone who enters the house, is likely not to return. Sure there have been a few they haven’t got out safely, but they are even more that haven’t. Though those are all just stories, the teens want to see it for them selves. So they go inside planning to stay the night.

9. So its a large group of friends, seven or eight friends, I'm thinking they are going to be in college but they live in an apartment complex and they all live in the same building, so I was thinking four guys and four girls, and two of the girls will be dating two of the guys in the friend group. So then the other two girls and other two guys will be single, some of them party animals hooking up with different people all the time and maybe just one that's kind of not that great at talking to people, but they all hang out all the time together, and I was thinking it could take place during the summer too or during college. What do you think? We don’t have to have that many characters.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Though we can do something else as well. We don't have to do one of those.

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Teacher/ Student sounds pretty good(: If that's alright with you.

message 9: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Okay! Make your character first? You'll be the boy right?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Yeah, I'll be the boy. Should I be the student or the teacher?

message 11: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Teacher pleasee.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Crispin Russel
Nickname: Bones
Appearance: Bones has brown hair and green eyes.
 photo giphy_zpsaeb87ab1.gif
(view spoiler)
Personality: Bones is kind and caring, though he is also easily angered. He never really stays mad very long, and he would never hurt anyone that he loved. Bones is loyal and honest. He does his best to keep the promises he makes and he very protect of the people he cares about. He is fun and funny. He is just a total guff ball who is barely ever serious, he is just always joking around. Though when he is being serious he doesn't take any crap from anyone, he just all business. He is also a daredevil, if you dare him to do something he will most likely do it. He usually acts on impulse and doesn't always think things through. He also loves history, which is why he became a history teacher.
Other: Only his closest friends call him Bones, because when he was younger, he broke a lot of bones, and he still does once in a while.
Crispin always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 14: by Cassie (last edited Feb 02, 2014 08:01PM) (new)

Cassie _________________________________________________

Name: Eleanor Green

Nickname: El

Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j...

Personality: Eleanor is shy and loyal, and she never really talks, only when she has to. She's never angry, but she does occasionally get annoyed. She is loyal and caring to the ones who matter in her life, though she doesn't let just anybody into her life. She doesn't like being around people, she is considered "Antisocial" even though she doesn't even consider herself that. She has some problems with self harming, she hasn't done it for awhile, though any moment she could snap back. She tries to think through things before she does them, calculating what her outcomes to each situation are. She has a deep passion for reading, it let's her escape her own world, and also for History, she wants to major it in college.

Other: Her parents have given her independence, so she has her own apartment away from them, but they live close by to keep tabs on her.

Can you start?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Awesome character.))
Crispin pulled up into the schools parking lot in his black 67 Chevy Impala, parking in his given park spot. Since he was a teacher at the school he was assigned a parking spot. With a small sigh he turned off the engine and grabbed his bagged from the passenger seat before getting out of the car. He closed the door, locking it a press of a button as he walked towards the front doors.

message 16: by Cassie (new)

Cassie ((Thanks!(: I gtg after this post, but will continue tomorrow.))

Eleanor was driving her 2013 Infiniti M, a late Christmas present from her parents, to school. It was a little early, but she had nothing else to do at her apartment, so she decided to just go to school instead. She sighed to herself, as she found a parking lot close to the gym entrance doors, and got out. The air was cold, the temperature probably in the negatives, as she walked quickly in, and noticed her History teacher coming in from the front entrance from down the hall. She bit her lip, as she found the staircase to the second level and went up it, not wanting to walk past him.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Awe... Okay, bye.))

Crispin went to his class room, which was on the first floor. He walked into his class room and went straight to his desk. He still had a few things to do before he was ready for class. He rearranged the papers on his desk, and set everything up for class. Once he was sure that he was ready, he stood up and left his class room.

message 18: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor had found her way into the Science wing of the school, also where her locker was located. She did the combination and swung it open, looking around to make sure she was the only one. She bit her lip as she grabbed all her books for her morning classes, since she couldn't stand coming to it during the passing period to grab stuff. Once she was done, she started to head to the general direction of the Social Studies wing.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin walked out of the bathroom, he had just got finished hitting the head, and was now completely ready for class to start. With a small sigh he walked down the hallway back towards his class room. He walked slowly, since he had time to spare, and he didn't want to just sit in his class room alone with nothing really to do. He didn't have anything to grade and everything was already prepared.

message 20: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor noticed her History teacher once again, walking the halls. She decided to just walk past him and hoping he wouldn't talk to her. She didn't realize, but she had tripped on her own feet, and was falling. She didn't have anything to hold onto, she was in the middle of the hallway of course. But still her hands reached out for anything in her path, instinct kicking in. She could only let out a gasp from her mouth.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin saw one of his students, Eleanor, walking down the hallway. He smiled kindly but didn't say anything. He saw her falling and since she wasn't that far away from her he just quickly went to her side and caught her before she hit the ground. "You alright" he asked helping her stand up right again.

message 22: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Y-Yeah.", she mutters, surprised. She never told anyone this, but she always thought he was attractive. She must haven not been the only one. She always noticed particular female students trying to get his attention, but not her. She wasn't about doing that. She looked away from him and said "Thanks.", as she started to walk away again, embarrassed.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "No problem" Crispin said and watched her walk away, a bit confused. He wondered why she just left without another word. He shrugged slightly and went back to his class room, walking a bit quicker this time since school was about to start and students would be arriving soon.

message 24: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor had first period with him, and so she made her way to his classroom when the bell started to ring, late of course. She made it in, and went to the back row, where she usually sits. She is seated at the end of the row, where she usually looked out the side window, she was right next to it. She slumped in her seat, and looked out the window, starting to see it was snowing.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin saw Eleanor walk into the class room late. He gave her a disapproving look, but other then that didn't say anything. "Can anyone tell me what they know about the Ottoman Empire?" he asked, pulling up his power-point on the smart broad. He made it go to full screen and left on the intro page as he stood up and walked to the front of the class room.

message 26: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor was tuned out now, ignoring him as she got lost watching the snow, not wanting to be there in the first place. She just wanted to be at home, not having people constantly looking at her. She hated her 1st period most of all, just wanting to not be by him. She made him feel things that she didn't want to feel. She glanced at him, then had to pry her eyes away, She could easily get lost in his eyes.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin saw that Eleanor wasn't really paying attention, so despite some of the eager hands the had been raised he decided to call on her. He saw her glance at her and he smiled small, "Miss Green, What can you tell me about the Ottoman Empire?" he asked.

message 28: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "It was a monarchy.", she muttered, looking at him lazily, not meeting his eyes, more like at his shoulder. She was mad that he had called on her, he usually never did. So why now? She bit her lip and looked away to the window again, hoping he had nothing else to say.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin nodded slightly "Very good" he said, and went on from there. He called on a few other people, trying to get the class alive and involved like he usually did at the beginning of every class. Then he went on to the notes. He gave them three slides worth of notes then turned off the smart broad. "Now, I would like you to get a partner and decided if this was a successful empire, or a not from what you know at this point." he said and sat back down at his desk.

message 30: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor glared at him, and looked around for a partner, sighing as she didn't find one. Typical. She instead pretended to be interested in the floor, her eyes trained on it as everyone around her talked. She then noticed a girl go up to the teacher, "Mr. Russel, can you be my partner?", she asked innocently, smirking at him. Eleanor sighed, and waited to see his reaction.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin looked up at the girl and smiled kindly, "I'm sorry, but that would just be an on fair advantage" he said a bit jokingly. Then he shook his head slightly, "I'm sure you can find someone in your class to be partnered with" he said.

message 32: by Cassie (new)

Cassie The girl pouted and turned around, seeing Eleanor. "Your my partner.", she says, pointing at her. Eleanor looked up to her, and didn't say anything. The girl walked over and then sat rambling on about everything and anything other than what they were supposed to do. Finally the bell rang, and Eleanor wasn't in a big hurry, so she still sat in her seat as everyone was leaving.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "Miss Green, My I see you for a second" Crispin said, when he saw her still sitting as everyone else was leaving. He had decided to say something about her being late to his class, and maybe even about the not paying attention.

message 34: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor had a feeling that she knew what it was about, but she nodded and got her stuff and walked slowly up to his desk, looking anywhere but at him. "Don't look, don't look.", she muttered under her breath, as she nervously put her hands in her pockets.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin looked up at her from his desk chair, "May I ask why you were late to my class this morning?" he asked. He was only wondering because she had been here before anyone else and some how she had managed to be the only late one.

message 36: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "I was.. busy.", she replied, biting her lip nervously. "I'll try to not let it happen again I'm sorry.", she said, looking at the floor now. But she accidentally looked up, and she couldn't look away, even as much as she wanted to. His eyes are what got her every time.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin nodded slightly, "See that it doesn't" he said, and smiled small, losing the angry teacher vibe, not that he ever had an angry teacher vibe. He usually a pretty chill teacher, unless a student gave him a real reason to be angry. "You can go now, wouldn't want you to be late to your next class" he said.

message 38: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Yeah.", she grumbled as she hurriedly left, a feeling in the pit of her stomach told her something wasn't right though as she continued throughout her day. At the end of it, she always stayed after school, sitting somewhere so she didn't have to go past people. It started to seem like a real problem she had with being around people.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin went through the rest of his classes, only having to yell at one kid. Though he pretty much always had to yell that that kid so it wasn't anything new. When the day was over he stayed in his room and started grading papers, that he had collected that day. He also had tests to grade.

message 40: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor looked around then found herself walking to Mr. Russel's room for some reason. When she got there, she stopped outside the door, wondering what she would say. She had been thinking for awhile of transferring out of his class, maybe she would bring that up, since she had to get his approval before doing anything.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin sighed and looked up from his desk, when he did he saw Eleanor standing at his door. He smiled kindly in her direction, "May I help you with something" he asked as he waved her inside his class room.

message 42: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She hesitantly walked in, staying a good far amount of distance from him. "I..uh.. Need your approval before I send in the sheet to transfer classes", she said quietly, looking at him.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin frowned slightly, it was probably barely ever even noticeable. "You want to transfer out of my class?" he asked, a bit surprised. He wondered if it was something he had done, had she not liked his teaching style or something. "I would be... happy to approve, but may I know why first?" he said,.

message 44: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor bit her lip, not wanting to answer that question, but she knew she had to give a reason. "I just can't concentrate in here.", she said, which was half honest actually. She couldn't concentrate because of him, and she couldn't pay attention either because of him. There was no equal solution for her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin nodded slightly "Oh," he said, not knowing what would have her so distracted. He didn't ask though, if she didn't already say she probably didn't want to. "Okay, you can bring me the papers, as soon as possible and I'll sign them for you." he said.

message 46: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "I get distracted.. by you.", she heard herself say, and she covered her hand over her mouth, surprised at herself for saying that. She backed away from his desk, turning to look away from him.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "By me... what do you mean?" Crispin asked, surprised by what she said. Sure he knew by how some of the other girls acted that they liked him or thought he was cute, but he never saw her act that way. This came as a complete shock to him.

message 48: by Cassie (last edited Feb 04, 2014 02:59PM) (new)

Cassie "I get lost in your eyes, and everything about you. Then I don't pay attention so I don't have to do that, but then I don't learn anything then.", she said, still not looking at him, embarrassed. She uncovered her mouth but still stayed the same distance away.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments "Oh" Was all Crispin said for the moment, still trying to get over the shock. "Well, that's alright, I'll just sign those papers and you can transfer out of my class. No harm to foul" he said with a smile.

message 50: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor nodded her head, and started to leave, not second glancing at him. He had actually seemed surprised that she thought that way about him. Don't some, maybe most, of the girls like him? So why was she such a big shock?

« previous 1 3 4 5