Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cassie and Angel!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments hey

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hey

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hey there

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie haha do you have any ideas?

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Not off the too of my head what kind do you like?

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Anything really. Except for paranormalish fantayish stuff.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments So reality mostly

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Yeah

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay we can come up with something

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Okay! I got to go, so we'll continue this tomorrow. (:

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay works for me

message 12: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Okay, see ya.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Haha okay

message 14: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hi again.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hi there

message 16: by Cassie (new)

Cassie so have any ideas?

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Not right now

message 18: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hmm neither do I. What do you like rping?

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Really anything

Sorry never got a notification

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments I actually have two ideas

message 21: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Okay! Sorry I didn't reply, I didn't get the notification.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Oh I know I don't get them either

message 23: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Oh really? Hmm what's your ideas?

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments They are kind of weird but reality

A man and his sisters best friend are both having an affair.

A girl if forced to break up with her boyfriend and that same day she breaks up with him he was going to ask her to marry him. He gets mad and everything until he finds out her father made her. Though while she's married she still sees him and spends a laying time with him she even ends up having kiss with him

message 25: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hmm well which one do you prefer doing?

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments I don't mind either one we don't have to donut if you wanna do something else

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hey

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hi

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments hello?