YA Bookworms discussion

Debate questions > Reading at night or during the day?

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I love reading at night because it is the only non-interrupted time I have to read and it is quiet and peaceful, but I also love reading during the day, especially if it feels nice outside! It's also easier to read during the day, but no one ever said the fangirl/boy life was always easy!

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess During the day. I can't really read at night because my family goes to sleep and it makes me want to go to sleep.

message 3: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) The night bc it`s so peaceful and quiet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I can read both sometimes I stay up way late reading

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanie_nichole) | 130 comments I read all the time. I carry my book with me every where I go.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I do too and if I am almost to the end of it I bring another

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Both. I read practically all day and night

message 8: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Yeah! Sometimes I can't read at night because I am too tired and usually fall asleep without remember what I have read. Reading during the day can be peaceful when my sisters aren't home!

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) I have to read in between classes or I will go crazy. I try after school but usually get to sleepy.

message 10: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Ahhhh! The fun life I still being in school. Yeah so not.

message 11: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I have the same problem!

message 12: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Yeah! I am the same way!

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) To much school, so little time to read haha

message 14: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Yes!! Exactly!!

message 15: by Marijke (new)

Marijke (storyquill) | 48 comments Day and night! But I mostly read at night, because it's the only time of the day I've got actually time to read!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know but in the summer reading is 24/7 for me

message 17: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) During the day it's in book form. At night it's on my phone.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I do that to on wattpad

message 19: by Doublem20 (new)

Doublem20 | 2 comments I mostly read either in the morning or at night. The day is just busy and has so many distractions. Maybe that's why I'm losing so much sleep...

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Night because it helps me relax and its usually uninterrupted

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's always nice you know not to be interrupted

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahmm) | 2 comments both

message 23: by Grace (new)

Grace | 9 comments I love both! I love reading a night because there are no interruptions and it's quiet. I love reding during the day because sometimes I like to read outside. It will be nice outside most of the times! Over all I like reading as just you and the book because it is like you are being transported!

message 24: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (Bookallure) | 3 comments I don't have a specific hour I like to read at, I read everywhere at anytime! I always carry a book with me no matter where I go :-) pretty much glued to my hand! Haha.

message 25: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) lol!

message 26: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (thebookkaterpillar) | 9 comments Depends on my surroundings. Usually night, especially staying up to finish a book, but day time alone time is a good time too!

message 27: by Queralt✨ (new)

Queralt✨ (qyeranbbang) I always read during the day, but it depends on the book. If I really like it, I usually stay till late reading.

message 28: by Caitie, Demon King (new)

Caitie (demonkingreborn) | 129 comments Mod
I'll just read whenever I get the chance (:

message 29: by Karoline (new)

Karoline (karolinesaenz) | 20 comments I read during the night, because i study during all the day so i just have time to read at night. But i usually spend the weekends reading.

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Benson Night! Nothing better than binge reading at like 2 AM!

message 31: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) lol I agree Michelle!

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Night in summer, day during school...especially in the winter.

message 33: by Maria (new)

Maria (murmur7) | 13 comments I read all the time. I carry a book in my bag, even if I know I might not be able to.

message 34: by Aracelli (new)

Aracelli (booklover4612) | 56 comments Winter: day. Maybe night when it's snowing.. With some hot chocolate!! But mostly day!
Fall. Any hour
Summer: night( and next to a fan)
Spring: any hour

message 35: by Madison, Shadow Hunter (new)

Madison | 65 comments Mod
I like reading at night and during the day but I prefer the day because I love to read in the sun by my bedroom window or under the skylight in my house, because I don't have to use any light but natural light.

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber Payseno I love reading in natural light, but I read so much faster and get so much more into the book at night when there is no other distractions

message 37: by annaesj (new)

annaesj Anytime! I always read before bed, and at varying times throughout the day. I read whenever I can.

message 38: by Karina (new)

Karina | 255 comments I read like all day and night on the weekends but during the week I mostly read at night.