YA Bookworms discussion

Book Hangovers > Your Newest Book Hangover?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) My newest book hangover would absolutely have to be from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers! Also, I highly recommend this book to any one of y'all who love historically placed books with an intriguing love story and who doesn't love a strong heroine who also happens to be an assassin and the handmaiden of Death? I know I do!

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess I loved the book grave mercy and the second book dark triumph. And I can't wait till the third book comes out. My favorite character is wolf. If you finished the first the you definitly read the second one.

message 3: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I am waiting for my friend to hurry up and finish it so I can read it!! I want to read it soooo bad!! I loved Ismae but I think I love Sybella some more!

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess The third book is supposed to be about annith.

message 5: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) Yeah! I can't wait to read it!! Let's see if she gets a love interest too.

message 6: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) The Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks! I can't even get into Matched by Ally Condie because of this book!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished ignite me and it surprised me alot

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The one. I know it had a happily ever after but I'll still miss that world

message 9: by Caitie, Demon King (new)

Caitie (demonkingreborn) | 129 comments Mod
OMG I don't know what I'm going to do without the selection series

message 10: by Myrthe (new)

Myrthe I just finished the book thief. It was so beautiful.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it good ive been debating?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I am about to have a COHF book hangover soooooo bad

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) COHF!! I second that!

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather | 14 comments I wasn't able to get it today! *fangirl panic/wailing attack* but my resent book hangover was Panic by Lauren Oliver

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it comes out the 27

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

The mortal instruments for sure

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather | 14 comments I haven't been able to get CoHF but when I do, big hangover for sure. But right now it's The One by Kiera Cass

message 18: by Mya Lilly ❊ (new)

Mya Lilly ❊ (goodreadscommyaaa) | 9 comments The Fault in our Star!!
I just want to start it again.
I'm currently reading a new book, but my thoughts keep going back to tfios!!

Augustus Waters <3

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather | 14 comments Wonder and TFIOS are such amazing books! I think people of all ages should read Wonder. TFIOS teaches so much! I'm still in a hangover from both!

message 20: by Mya Lilly ❊ (new)

Mya Lilly ❊ (goodreadscommyaaa) | 9 comments Wonder is absolutely fabulous, and so touching. I read it in 2 days, and fell I love. I was so happy when she released 'The Julian Chapter' which was amazing also!!

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather | 14 comments I know! I was so happy!

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Unhinged by A. G. Howard. it ripped my heart to streds with the cliffhanger!

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess I've been waiting to read that book, Unhinged, but I have to put it on hold at the library.

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla You will not be disappointed!

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather | 14 comments CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE! I haven't been able to pick up another book!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I am rereading harry potter. Same effect as the first time

message 27: by Milena (new)

Milena | 2 comments I just finished City of heavenly fire and I am in withdrawal, grieving the end of the series. The fact that I read all 8 books in a month makes it ever worse. It's like I am crashing down into reality now... :(

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I know the feeling

message 29: by Chloe_the_nerd (new)

Chloe_the_nerd (fictionalfangirl) | 4 comments The last cliffhanger I read was in Scarlet because I had to read books for school.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ughh I hate it when schools do that. I wish I could format the reading list

message 31: by Chloe_the_nerd (new)

Chloe_the_nerd (fictionalfangirl) | 4 comments ME TOO! All I wanted was for the books to be sci-fi!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

And YA

message 33: by Chloe_the_nerd (new)

Chloe_the_nerd (fictionalfangirl) | 4 comments The books I have to read are about the Dark Ages and I have no problem with that time period but the books the school chose drone on and on and there is no adventure. it's all about how kings and queens ruled.

message 34: by Grace (new)

Grace | 9 comments My new hangover is Opal from the Lux series! I can't believe it ended like that! I also can't wait to read the next one too excited but also too sad!! #bookhangover

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading that now!

message 36: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) The 5th Wave. I'm freaking out bc right at the LAST PAGE OF THE BOOK Rick Yancey introduces a love triangle. THE LAST PAGE! WHO DOES THAT?!

message 37: by Noa (new)

Noa Mae (noamae) | 20 comments mine was the 5th wave. so excited for Infinite Sea!!!

message 38: by Noa (new)

Noa Mae (noamae) | 20 comments and Hexed

message 39: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Me too! When is it supposed to come out?

message 40: by Noa (new)

Noa Mae (noamae) | 20 comments September 16 2014!!!! HECK YEAAA

message 41: by Maeve (new)

Maeve Adeline (maevethereader) | 3 comments Mine is definitely These Broken Stars. It was such an amazing story! It's definitely one of my top 10 favorite books!

message 42: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) YES!!! IM PUTTING THE INFINITE SEA ON HOLD AT THE LIBRARY A MONTH B4 IT COMES OUT

message 43: by Noa (new)

Noa Mae (noamae) | 20 comments me and Tris are going to b&n together when it comes out and r goin to buy it!!

message 44: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) I would go with you guys if I wasnt broke lol

message 45: by Noa (new)

Noa Mae (noamae) | 20 comments save up! I got a little jar on my bookshelf that says "book money" so yea...

message 46: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Its hard to save up in the summer but that is what Im working on.

message 47: by Noa (new)

Noa Mae (noamae) | 20 comments yea

message 48: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Jasani | 2 comments My newest book hangover is Divergent

message 49: by Caitie, Demon King (new)

Caitie (demonkingreborn) | 129 comments Mod
I just finished (re)reading Throne of Glass and uuuuggggghhhhhh I just need Heir of Fire to come out noooooow

message 50: by Chloe_the_nerd (new)

Chloe_the_nerd (fictionalfangirl) | 4 comments My newest book hangover is Paper Towns by John Green

« previous 1