♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ > Sʜɪғᴛᴇʀs/Mɪᴍɪᴄʀʏ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (last edited Feb 05, 2014 07:54AM) (new)

Emma | 353 comments sʜɪғᴛᴇʀs/ᴍɪᴍɪᴄʀʏ

[ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ]
Shifters are tan, and their whole appearance makes them seem kind of earthy and animalistic. They often have brown or black hair, and eyes either green or brown, but there are some exceptions, of course. They are either very tall or very short, for both the men and women. The girls are usually from 5'2"-5'4" on the short side, and 6'0"-6'2" on the tall side. The men are usually from 5'3"-5'5" on the short side, and 6'1"-6'3" on the tall side.

[ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ]
Unpredictable
Exuberant
Territorial
Secretive

[ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs ]
Animal Morphing (view spoiler)
Body Manipulation (view spoiler)
Elasticity (view spoiler)

[ ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ]
• Users revert back to original form when unconscious.
• Retain characteristics of their original form in their new shape (i.e., colour scheme, birthmarks, scars, etc.).
• Some shifters will pick a specific animal to morph into on a regular basis (like a werewolf). However they may start to take on characteristics of this animal.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Testing my limits here. Can Shifters only shift into real animals? Wanting to know if dragons and such would be absurd. Also, it does say they can shift any part wondering if they can do different animals at a time thus creating chimera type creatures. You are welcome to shut me down on the dragon thing just wanted to know where the line exists.

message 3: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Okay, so I'm going to say no about dragons (only real animals) but if they were powerful enough, then they could probably shift into two different animals, making a chimera-like creature, yes.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ok just putting on the breaks before brain gets going with that...

message 5: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Lol, it's fine :) The questions are good, I hadn't considered some of them.

message 6: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments Another question, how strict are the rules of the appearance? Do they have to be noticeably tan?

message 7: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Most of them are, although of course there are exceptions. Just come to one of the mods with the face claim you want to use, and we'll clear it for you.

message 8: by ѕтαяк (last edited Feb 26, 2014 01:51PM) (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments Okay! In that case, I would like to ask permission to use Either Natilie Dormer or Ellen Page, Probably Natilie :)

message 9: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments yeah, that's fine.

message 10: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments Thank you!

message 11: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Would Anthony Ladao work for a shifter?

message 12: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Forget my earlier question.

How many animals can shape shifters turn into?

message 13: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Usually about 1-2, but more powerful ones may be able to do more forms :)

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 4 comments may i make one