Queenia Academy (A Cruise Ship High School RP) discussion

Other Places > Freesia (Fancy Restaurant #2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments This is another very fancy restaurant. Calla Lily is a little fancier, but Freesia is extremely nice as well.

message 2: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max walked into Freesia with Alanna right beside him. They were still holding hands. He gently let go, and then told the reservation guy his name.

"Come on!" Max ran back over to Alanna and grabbed her hand again. "It's this way." He walked with her to the very back where there was a private room. Classical music was playing in the background and the lights were dimmed. The only table in the room was a simple table with a white lace tablecloth over it. There was a bouquet of roses and tulips in the center of the table.

Max held out a chair for Alanna, and waited for her to sit down.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna stepped in. "Huh. Not bad kid." she said with a smile as she sat down. "Thank you very much m'lord." she said and looked around. It was a private room, with classical music. The lights were on but rather dimmed - a nice touch she had to admit.

message 4: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((It's all good xD))

"You're quite welcome. Always glad to please." Max pushed Alanna in after she sat down. He then sat down across from her and took the menu's from the waiter. "Here you are, my fair lady." He handed one menu to her and kept the other for himself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you oh so much." she said and looked at the menu. Hm, what to get, what to get. she thought to herself. Out loud she asked. "Hm, what are you thinking of getting?"

message 6: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Hmm, I'm not sure. I'm probably going to get a nice big steak." Max said with a grin. "What are you thinking of getting?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wellll manners are telling me to order something simple but then again I was never lady-like so...probably something like the shrimp." she said with a smile.

message 8: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max grinned. "Good. Please, feel free to order whatever you would like. It's my treat to you."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smiled. "All right then. I'll take advantage." she said with a wink.

message 10: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max laughed."Go ahead, I promise I won't complain." He signaled the waiter over and told him his order.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna ordered for her as well and the waiter left to get it. "Hmm...that is rather tempting." she said with a smile

message 12: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max smirked. "I've told you before, I keep my promises. So don't worry about it." He stretched his arms out and reclined back in his chair. He looked straight at Alanna and said, "You know, you're really pretty tonight."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna blushed. "You do as well." she told him meaning it. He did look cute tonight, and the light reflected on him perfectly.

message 14: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "I look pretty?" He raised his eyebrow mischievously. "I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not." He laughed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I meant you looked cute." she protested while laughing. "But yes. It was a compliment."

message 16: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max sighed. "Good, because I've been called a lot of things, but 'pretty' isn't normally one of them." He winked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then let me be the first." she said with a devilish smile. "You Max, are pretty."

message 18: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max sticks his tongue out at Alanna. "You're mean!" He pouts, crossing his arms across his chest.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smiled. "That isn't very polite now is it young man?" she asked him

message 20: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "I guess you'll just have to find a way to punish me, now won't you?" He winked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah thats when the fun begins." she said with a smirk. "Don't yell at me if it gets too hard."

message 22: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "I won't." Max winked at Alanna. "Don't worry."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll see about that." she smiled

message 24: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Right then, the waiter came with both of their food. "Bon Appetit!" Max said, waiting for her to take the first bite.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smiled and took a delicate bite out of her shrimp. "Mmm." she said and swallowed. "Amazing." she smiled.

message 26: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max grinned. "Great." He then took a bite of his steak and said, "Mmm, delicious. Would you like a piece?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"That would be rude!" she said with a mocking gasp. "How dare you ask that! I would love some. Unless you mind." she said with a wink

message 28: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Of course I wouldn't mind!" Max winked. He cut a smallish size piece and stuck it on his fork and put it into her mouth. "So?" He asked with his eyes twinkling.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!))

Alanna smiled as he put it in her mouth. Finally swallowing it he replied "Amazing."

message 30: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((No worries. xD))

Max smiled. "Glad you're enjoying the meal." He then continued to eat his steak.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course I'm enjoying it. You know how to treat a girl out." she said with a wink

message 32: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max laughed. "I certainly try." He smiled at Alanna. I have a really special one here, don't I? He finished his steak quickly and just sat there, taking in Alanna. She looked so pretty and the dress made her look even prettier.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna caught him looking at her. She tilted her head. "Whats wrong?" she asked a little worried something suddenly happened.

message 34: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Nothing, nothing." Max smiled. "I'm just in awe of your beauty. And I finished my steak." He laughed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna blushed. In a few more minuets she finished her meal as well and the waiter came to get their plates.

message 36: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max grabbed the dessert menu's from the waiter and gave one to Alanna. "What would you like?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Slice of chocolate cake." she said as her eyes landed on it. It was one of her favorite things in the entire world and she needed some chocolate. "You?"

message 38: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (last edited Feb 03, 2014 12:07PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "I'll get a piece of apple pie." Max said. He signaled over the waiter and gave him both of their orders.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The waiter nodded and left to get their dessert. Alanna looked Max over. He was different from most of the guys she had met/dated. He wasn't afraid to be himself and loved life.

message 40: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "So...Whatcha thinking about?" Max asked as she looked at him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"How amazing you are." she replied truthfully.

message 42: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max smiled. "Why thank you! But really, I'm not amazing at all. I'm just plain, ordinary me. You're the extraordinary one here."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your plain ordinary you is amazing then." she told him simply. She blushed as he told her that she was the one who was extraordinary.

message 44: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max smiled at Alanna. "Thank you." Her saying that felt the world to him, because he knew it was genuine.

At that moment, the dessert arrived.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna thanked the waiter and took a bite out of her chocolate cake. "Mmm. This cake is to die for." she said

message 46: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Hmm, then I guess you won't mind if I steal a bite then?" Max asked teasingly. His fork hovered near her piece of cake.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course not." she said and offered him a piece of the cake. "Open up."

message 48: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Max opened his mouth wide and let her feed him the cake. "Mmm, delicious!" He then took a piece of his apple pie and ate it. "This is pretty good too! Would you like to try some?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna shook his head. "Sorry, apple pie was never a favorite of mine." she said with an apologetic smile.

message 50: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments ((Haha I think you mean her head))

"Don't worry! More for me then." Max grinned. Okay, personal note taking time. She likes chocolate and doesn't like apple pie.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6