Angel Academy discussion

Boy Dorms > Jax's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shay (last edited Feb 02, 2014 05:26PM) (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments

message 2: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Finally making it he tore away the last of her shirt "should we be doing this?"

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Theres no reason why we shouldnt."She says kissing his neck taking off his shirt and kissing his chest.

message 4: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Raking his hands cross her perfect body "Jazlyn" he spoke kissing her from head to toe stopping here and there "I'm our boyfriend and your my girlfriend else"

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Yes."She moans softly.She knew she'd leave after everything was done but if he needed to be told that in order to give her what she wanted then she would.

message 6: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments "Maybe you should leave" he said finally getting off the bed

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She pushed him back down and straddling him."You dont want me to leave."She brushes her lips across his neck.

message 8: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments "No...yes I don't know"

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She slowly unbuttons his jeans making sure to brush her fingers across him.

message 10: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments A feeling his inner demon take over he did the deed "now we have fun"

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Good."She grins at him giggling evilly.She kisses down his body slowly.

message 12: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Passionately playing with her he devoured her "How does that feel" he said in between her chest and biting on her lips

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Come on you can do better."She says not even moaning or panting.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments (I gotta go for tonight.I'll be back tomorrow.Sorry!)

message 15: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments ((ok see ya))

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments (i'm back)

message 17: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments He bit into her skin till red ran down her neck "we can go all night"

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "We can."She says touching the blood that ran down her neck.She reaches down and pulls off his jeans.

message 19: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments "hold still" going from her navel he easily tore her bottoms till nothing was left coming back up "no turning back now"

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "No turning back."She whispers wrapping her legs around his hips.She ran her hands down his back slowly.

message 21: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments (4 hours later) Making his last rounds on her body from slowly down her thighs back to kissing the crease on her neck "that was fun"

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Oh yes it was."She says smiling.If she'd known it would have been that crazy she would have readied herself.She runs her fingers through his hair.

message 23: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments "Your such a bad little girl" he said between kisses along her arm, before finding some clothes

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "I know.But you taught me my lesson."She winks at him,sitting up,wincing slightly as pain raced through her.

message 25: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments not even looking backwards "you know I did and I'll do it again" passed her some clothes

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Then why arent you."She says with a growl.Taking the clothes and setting them on the bed next to her.

message 27: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments now staring at her in his button up shirt that highlighted her frame "I my dear Jazlyn have a job to do it's the only reason why I'm here"

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "That's not fun."She says with a pout allowing her legs to fall open.

message 29: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Seeing through her " I been through too many not to know what your doing" now close enough to feel her breathe on his bare chest "But maybe once more wouldn't hurt" he said taking off jeans slowly "you just promise me one thing" he said into her neck

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Whats that one thing?"She whispers back running her fingers through his hair.

message 31: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Eyes glowing red "make worth the wild"

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She giggles and flips him under her.She rakes her nails down his chest biting his neck.

message 33: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Wings spread out to it's full length wrapping them up in a tight cocoon filled with darkness and nothing else "it better be rough" biting into her neck

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She moans and grabs a handful of his manhood and squeezes."It will be."She growls

message 35: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Amused he finally gave her what she wanted "Now this might hurt" knowing what was going to happen he knew her body wouldn't be the same after this

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "What might?"She gasps out closing hers eyes.She kisses his neck and shoulder.

message 37: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments "what"

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments "Nothing."She kisses his lips."No more talking."She bites his lip hard enough for him to bleed

message 39: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments "you sure" kissing her breast

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She shoves her breast into his face."Shhhh."She hisses out while dragging her nails down his back some blood dripping off his sides onto the bed.

message 41: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments biting each one "fine with me"

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She leans down and starts licking the blood off his sides.

message 43: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments grabbing hold onto her hair "your so wicked" the head board rattled

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She moans at the taste of his blood."You taste good."She says lapping up the blood like crazy.She whimpers when it runs out."More."She gasps out.

message 45: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Making a new cut. "Take all you need."

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She grabs a knife she kept in her short and cuts deep into her arm and holds it out to him.She licks the cut he made on himself and latches on sucking lightly,moaning.

message 47: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments Tempted by the smell of her sweet blood he latched on moaning in pleasure for the taste bursted in his mouth.

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She whimpers slightly the feeling of sharing blood even better then sex.Even better then the worlds best orgasm.She sucks more of his sweet blood into her mouth and she shudders with how good it taste.

message 49: by Shay (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 133 comments The sex was amazing but the blood was better, rubbing their bloody bodies together it was mesmerizing. Kicking, moaning, thrusting and biting .

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 65 comments She makes another deep cut in his shoulder and watches as blood splatters onto her chest.She latches onto his shoulder and bites down making blood squirt into her mouth.

« previous 1