The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion discussion

Last reunion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judyann (new) - added it

Judyann Something you found,that might remind you of yourself? Would you enjoy the trip?

message 2: by Judyann (new) - added it

Judyann Starts 2/7 and discussion on 2/28.

Judyspadoni thought provoking Thought it had more substance than other books of hers

message 4: by Judyann (new) - added it

Judyann I agree. It is a feel good book,as is all her books. It makes you stop and think.

message 5: by Pat (last edited Mar 03, 2014 07:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pat I chose this for my Book Group to read in February, because we just read a suspenseful one just before that.

I feel as if I can count of Fannie Flagg to deliver a clean nice and feel good book and we all need that periodically. This book surprised me at the end. But still, Fannie did not disappoint!

Was anyone else surprised at the true identity of the baby's Mom?

message 6: by Judyann (new) - added it

Judyann I too enjoy her books.Once you start reading you don't want to put it down. I really enjoyed and it was a good read. Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy.Judy
I had sort of figured out,but not completely sure.

Cathy Colarusso I read "The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion" quite some time ago but will never forget it. I loved this story. I love anything by Fannie Flagg. She never disappoints and she surely did not disappoint with this one. I learned about aspects of WWII that I never knew about. I loved learning about the WASPS and their very valuable contribution to the war effort. I did not know what a vital role they played in WWII.

I would love to see a move made about this book, BUT, only if they stick to the book.

Thanks, Fannie Flagg for another good one.