College Life {RP} discussion

Dorms > Jordan and Dawson's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ...

message 2: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Jordan slipped the door open to his dorm, finding himself beat down after the rough game. He was actually relieved that December hadn't accepted his offer, having been beaten down by the other team. It was a fairly good match resulting in his team only losing two goals. He tossed the bag on the floor, taking refuge on his comfortable bed.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((Okay, Dawson is about to come in, so I gotta know: do the dorm mates already know each other or are they meeting for the first time? I mean this for both these boys and Bella and December))

message 4: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((Let's have them already knowing each other. Since Jordan's a junior, he's been in that dorm for three years so I guess he could've met him sometime then.))

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((Gotcha))

Dawson shut the door behind him and headed over to his bed, pulling his guitar from his back and laying it in its case by the side of the bed. "What did you do today, Jordan?" he asked as he hopped into bed. He kind of wanted to bring up that girl he'd met today, but he kind of wanted to ease it into the conversation rather than start with it.

message 6: by rimskur (new)

rimskur "Well, hmm...I went to the dance room to get Lauren's bag and I met this really pretty girl. She rejected me, I went to field. We got pummeled...badly." Jordan summed up. "Oh, and there's a party tonight.

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments "Big day, then," Dawson commented. "I actually met a girl too. And she invited me to a party." He shrugged and tried to look apologetic. "I said I would go to hers, so unless the party you're talking about is the same one she invited me to, I'm sorry but I'll have to miss it." He grinned teasingly at Jordan.

message 8: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Jordan opened up one eyelid and the other remained closed. "What's the girl's name?" He asked, sitting up on his bed and opening both eyes. He had to shower later, he decided as he caught a whiff of his dirty t-shirt.

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments "Bella," Dawson said. He started to head to the bathroom to take a shower. He didn't realize until he was almost there that he was thinking about what Bella would think of him when he was cleaned up.

message 10: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Jordan perked up as he heard the girl's name, nearly falling off his bed. "Wait! Did you say Bella?" His roommate was interested in his cousin? No, that wouldn't do. He crept forward, stopping him in front of the bathroom.

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments Dawson was startled, and took a little step back from Jordan. "Do you know her?" Jordan seemed a little on edge about the fact that the girl's name was Bella. Did he know her? Was there some terrible secret she had that Jordan knew and was about to tell Dawson, ruining his image of her forever?

message 12: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Jordan pressed against the doorway of the bathroom. His roommate was interested in his cousin. If he did something to make Dawson turn away, Bella would be incredibly upset with him. Naturally, he understood and instead of stopping her from having a friend, he would encourage it. "Yeah, Bella's my cousin."

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments Dawson widened his eyes at this news. "No way. Oh, I'm sorry, I swear I didn't know." He held his hands up and took one more step away from Jordan. He sent him a feeble smile before letting it fall and saying, "I'll back off if you want. There might not have been anything between us anyway."

message 14: by rimskur (new)

rimskur "No." Jordan watched his roommate warily. From the time he had gotten to know Dawson, he did not that this guy was genuine and would never hurt his cousin. "No, you should be friends with her. She doesn't really have many." He admitted, not wanting to reveal anything she didn't want others to know.

message 15: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments "Oh," Dawson said. He rubbed his head, wondering if Jordan was hinting that he should just be friends with Bella, or if he was encouraging him. He decided he didn't need to clarify it just yet. I mean, what were the chances of something actually developing between them? It was just too small of a chance to even get Jordan's permission just yet. "Okay, good. She's nice. I think. I only met her for like, five minutes." He realized he was just talking now, so he pointed behind him at the bathroom and said, "I'll be right out," and then shut the door behind him.

message 16: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Jordan scratched the back of his head in wonder, staring at the spot where Dawson once stood. As the door shut in his face, he traveled back to his bed, plopping back down onto it. He would have to get ready soon for the party and then walk over to Bella's dorm. She was probably furious with him for placing the party in her dorm. He was just too lazy to have it set in his own!

message 17: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((Okay now we can just move them over to Bella and December's room once they're ready. And we can just pretend there are lots of other people there too))

message 18: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((Yeah that sounds good to me. Hmm...any ideas what should happen between December and Jordan or Dawson and Bella?))

message 19: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((Hmm. December needs a heck of a lot of convincing to decide to trust someone, so he needs to pay her special attention if he's going to get hers. A one on one kind of conversation could work. She opens up more around music. Um, besides that I'm not sure. And then for Dawson and Bella, I'm not sure. He probably won't approach her first so she might have to do that, if she can. Unless Jordan can like make them hang out, which could be fun. Ultimately it's your call. I'll go with whatever your charries do))

message 20: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((I can have Jordan have a conversation with December. I'm not exactly sure what it'll be like or where it will go though. For Bella and Dawson, well for sure with her history she's not too open about talking to people but he caught her interest.))

message 21: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((Well, December has some secrets that pretty much no one knows, so if he gets her to spill those that would be a huge step. It shouldn't happen right away, but I think they should talk about things that will create an intimacy between them, you know? And for Bella and Dawson, hmm, that might be tricky. Cause he's a little timid himself. What is something that would make Bella open up, or take a risk?))

message 22: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((yeah I like that. So Jordan and December are set. Can you give me some clues into what questions he should ask? For Bella, she likes film so if they talk about something like that. Her only real history is thts he was bullied and is terrified of making friends.))

message 23: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((I honestly don't know. Because with her past she should be really closed off and, frankly, not interested in him at all, so when I have her being interested in him already it's kind of a stretch just 'cause I want them to be together and I'm impatient haha :) I really don't know, sorry I can't help with that. He just needs to be persistent 'cause she'll try to get away a lot if she can.))

message 24: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((Haha you are not the only one being impatient. It's fine, I guess. He could tease her at first and she might react badly to that but tries to show her throughout the party that he isn't the type of guy he assumed that she assumed he was lol :) ))

message 25: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 266 comments ((Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only impatient one haha. Then we can agree to skip ahead sometimes instead of me just dragging you along. I think it'll work!))

message 26: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((Yay I hope this works out! They are so cute together so this better be good. Let's do this!))