The Billionaire Banker (The Billionaire Banker, #1) The Billionaire Banker discussion

BR for Barb, Deanna & Jxxx

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ (last edited Feb 22, 2014 02:16PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Arc provided by the author for an honest review.

American banker, Blake Law Barrington. Throbbing with raw masculinity and arrogance, this is a man who owns all that he pursues.

And now he wants her.

Lana cannot deny she is both intrigued and intoxicated by the world Blake inhabits and the smouldering passion he stirs in her body, but she is also fearful for this man is addictive and right now she is very vulnerable. She knows she should focus only on the arrangement, but how can she?

A book with a millionaire and an arrangement?? How could we resist???

We're hoping it'll be bankilicious!!!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ and licilicious too!!

Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ Enjoy your BR Pinkies!!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Ⓐlleskelle *Mo's Bitch* - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳ aka - Alex wrote: "Enjoy your BR Pinkies!!!"

Thank you, Alex. Can't wait to get into it!! xxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Ⓐlleskelle *Mo's Bitch* - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳ aka - Alex wrote: "Enjoy your BR Pinkies!!!"

Thanks Love!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Have you started yet?

message 7: by Mo (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mo Dying to see what you guys think of this one.

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: "Have you started yet?"

No I didn't start, did you??

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Mo wrote: "Dying to see what you guys think of this one."

I'm at 21%. Just pausing while D & B catch up.
I've started and I like it, I know you weren't keen, Mo. This kind of story just floats my boat. The writing style is unusual, though.. takes a little getting into. But I like it so far. Equally, though, I understand what you thought xxx

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Deanna❤Pinkie D❤️ wrote: "Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: "Have you started yet?"

No I didn't start, did you??"

Morning. I messages must have crossed. I'm writing my review now. So I won't read anymore until tonight.
Have a good day at work. xxxx

♥  Barb ♥ Hello...i'm at 4%....:D

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb ♥this little Pinkie luvs Jase Dean♥ wrote: "Hello...i'm at 4%....:D"

Hello, Barb!!

I'm at 27% and getting into the flow of the style a little more now. Something about the agreement gives me the tingles!!! I think it's about to get a whole lot of interesting....

Where are you at?

♥  Barb ♥ @6%
I'll catch up later....sorry it's piranha hour...lol

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb ♥this little Pinkie luvs Jase Dean♥ wrote: "@6%
I'll catch up later....sorry it's piranha hour...lol"

Lol.... hope you survive!! xxxxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ I'll start reading later tonight!!! Still at 4%......busy day at work!!

♥  Barb ♥ Hello Pinks!

I'm @ 53% and really loving it!
Blakey boy has grown on me....and speaking of the banker...I have to go to the bank today. LOL
Happy Tues y'all xo

sexy gifs photo: 2cdjzoxjpg.gif

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Lol, Barb are you giving him good old lick???

I'm at 41%. He's still a cold fish for me. Although I just got some of his inner feelings and that was nice...

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts 41% (view spoiler)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: "41% [spoilers removed]"

That was a WTF moment for me too!!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Deanna❤Pinkie D❤️ wrote: "Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: "41% [spoilers removed]"

That was a WTF moment for me too!!!"

I wanted it to be different but I guess the character was keeping it real.

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I'm diving back in pinks at 47% x

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts 53% (view spoiler)

message 23: by Mo (last edited Feb 04, 2014 01:10PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mo Hmmmm!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Mo wrote: "Hmmmm!"

What??? Hmmm??? Tell me your thoughts x

message 25: by Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ (last edited Feb 22, 2014 02:16PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts On to the next book....

♥ ♥ ♥

The future together looked bright until Lana made a terrible mistake. So, she did the only thing she could... she ran.

......can she win his trust, loyalties are yet to be decided, and secrets to be revealed—secrets that will test them both to their limits.

Will Lana be able to tear down the walls that surround Blake’s heart, and break him free of the brutal power of immense wealth?

Lets find out Pinks!!! ♥

message 26: by Mo (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mo Have fun.

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Mo wrote: "Have fun."

Thanks, Mo xxx

♥  Barb ♥ Very lovely J sweetie! No word on the other pic yet?
I'm glad they are so speedy with their reply.
Yes i'm being sarcastic....lmao

Muah xo ♥

♥  Barb ♥ Oh J about your spoiler comment 22
(view spoiler)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ (view spoiler)

♥  Barb ♥ I thought she (view spoiler)

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I hear what you're saying, completely but ...(view spoiler) I'm looking forward to the next book. It was just starting to develop at the end of the first, kwim?

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb ♥this little Pinkie luvs Jase Dean♥ wrote: "Very lovely J sweetie! No word on the other pic yet?

Muah xo ♥"

I'm still waiting... patiently... lol

♥  Barb ♥ Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: " Barb ♥this little Pinkie luvs Jase Dean♥ wrote: "Very lovely J sweetie! No word on the other pic yet?

Muah xo ♥"
..."

I'm agreeing with everything you said and i'm sorry for TMI but (view spoiler)

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts The Mum 22% (view spoiler)

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I'm loving this second book a lot more than the first. (view spoiler)

♥  Barb ♥ (view spoiler)

message 38: by Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ (last edited Feb 05, 2014 12:17PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb ♥this little Pinkie luvs Jase Dean♥ wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

It's terrible but don't you think it's odd (view spoiler)

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I like Fleur.

♥  Barb ♥ YES it's odd!!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts 22% (view spoiler)

♥  Barb ♥ Very nice J....i'll post mine in a moment.
xx

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Barb ♥this little Pinkie luvs Jase Dean♥ wrote: "Very nice J....i'll post mine in a moment.
xx"

I've just seen your ravenous eyes guy. Very lovely!! x