High School {Role Play} discussion

In School > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,139 (1139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya sat in a chair reading her book

message 2: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss skimmed the shelves for a new book. He had finally finished Harry Potter and was looking for the next book in the series. So far, he couldn't seem to find it.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya loved Divergent. It was such a good book. But she still had to write more in her story... oh well, that could wait

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss finally found the second book on the bottom shelf. He grabbed it and headed toward the corner of the library, where he usually liked to read his books.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walked in and went to the desk. she talked to the librarian about a couple of books and went to search for them

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya heard someone but didn't look up

message 7: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss sat down and flipped open the laminated cover. He began to read.

message 8: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya still didn't care about the person

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee went to the corner to look for the book hush hush. she scanned the tittles without looking to the ground that was when she tripped over something

message 10: by Crystal (last edited Feb 02, 2014 02:43PM) (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya finished her chapter

message 11: by яєуηα™ (last edited Feb 02, 2014 02:44PM) (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Did she trip over Joss??))

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Spencer enters the library and sees someone on the ground. She rushes over to help her up.

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She looked up, noticing three familiar people

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee sat up"joss.. what are you doing here?" she was rubbing her head

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Yea"

message 16: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Fayza wrote: "vee sat up"joss.. what are you doing here?" she was rubbing her head"

He gestured to his book. "Reading." He said.

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Most of us are reading"

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Spencer ducks her head and goes to the bookshelves, searching for a decent read that will keep her occupied during lunch.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she looked confused " on the ground?" she sat up and put her head on the book shelf. her head hurts from fall

message 20: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Nope sorry"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "oh hey Emmie, no thanks ill just sit down"
she smiled

message 22: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss went back to reading his book. He sighed and turned the page.

message 23: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya put her book away and continued to write

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee sat next to joss waiting for her head ace ro leave.

message 25: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She noticed Vee sat down next to Joss. Did vee like him?

message 26: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Sorry." Joss said sincerely, looking at Vee.

message 27: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((OH, I JUST REALIZED(I think) WHERE YOU GOT THE NAME VEE!))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she looked back at him" its ok, why do you sit here ?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (were do think)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (were do you think:))

message 31: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss shrugged. "It's...quiet. And out of the way of everything." He looked at Vee again. "But, then again, I guess it's not."

((Hush Hush?))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee got up and gathered her books and bag " sorry , but you right it is nice here " she turned around and left
(( yah, I love that book but mostly i love Vee. i read the whole sires))

message 33: by Crystal (last edited Feb 02, 2014 03:22PM) (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya felt alone. Emmie and Trace were sitting together and so we're vee and Joss

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee checked out her books and when she went to sit down she saw Layla and decided to sit with her
((lol u called me bee))

message 35: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Auto correct. Ugh but I fixed it))
"Hey Vee"

message 36: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Spencer finally selects The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton and sits at an empty cubicle. Why would she eat in the cafeteria when she could read in the library?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "hey layla, what are reading?" she sat next to her

message 38: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss keeps reading in his corner. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at his wristwatch. School was almost over. Great.

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I'm writing now. But I was reading divergent." She notes joss running his fingers through his hair again. Some habits were difficult to break. Like her tapping her feet

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " oh i heard about that book, its on my list to read it" she was smiling that her and Layla have things in common

message 41: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) As Joss kept reading, his mind kept going onto different topics, making it harder for him to interpret the words on the page.
Find a pattern. He heard the guidance counselors voice in his head.
He started drumming his fingers on the ground.

message 42: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "It's really good"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " so do you want to do something after school maybe when get Emmie to come with us. you know just us girls" she giggled

message 44: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Sure!"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "great lets go ask Emmie" she got up waiting for layla

message 46: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya stood up

message 47: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss's mind kept flashing images in front of his eyes. He screwed his eyes shut and drummed his finger across the ground faster until it started to hurt the tips of his fingers. He felt his heart rate increase.
He knew he should have taken his medication that morning.

message 48: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Spencer looks up from her book and glances at her surroundings. She can hear everything. The high-pitched giggle coming from a girl in the corner. The fingers of a boy drumming the ground; vibrations beaming out. She can hear every pencil hitting paper, every scrape of chair. It's amazing what you can notice when you focus on your surroundings. Pay attention and you can do anything.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looked at joss for a second and saw him drumming his fingers, his eyes are closed. Vee thought to her herself " is he ok?" she began to walk toward him

message 50: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss closed his book and slowly put it on the ground next to him, trying to calm himself down.He stopped drumming his fingers on the ground and squeezed his other arm. He could feel his fingernails dig into his skin.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23