High School {Role Play} discussion

Events > Cheerleading Tryouts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

DarknessIsUponUs Lucia walks into the gymnasium and starts warming up, she does a few cartwheels, round offs and hand springs before she feels satisfied with herself, she then does a run up and leaps into the air and does a flip

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena leans against the wall, watching as the girl warms up. Sighing, she figures she had better to the same, so she starts stretching.

DarknessIsUponUs *Lucia sees Athena standing in the corner and sees her watching her, she decides that she will show off a bit and does a running leap and flings herself into the air and flips, lans on her feet and handsprings to the other side of the gymnasium

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena smirks. Want to play, do we? Walking lazily over to a beam pushed up against the wall, she pulls it out easily. Standing away from it, she takes a deep breathe and runs at it. Flipping onto it, she cartwheels down its length and stops on her hands. Releasing one hand, she pushes up and flips back onto her feet.

DarknessIsUponUs *claps* *well done, she thinks, now lets pull out the big guns* *smirks* *walks over towards the rope, and pulls herself up a couple metres, she holds on with her legs and flips upside down, she does this again, and then when she gets o the bottom she holds on with one hand and runs in a circle, when she has come up with enough momentum, she flings herself towards the rings and catches then at the last minute, before flipping and doing a hand standy thing*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena nods. "Impressive. Observe." Walking over to the bleachers, she climbs to the top. Standing, she takes a deep breathe before doing a number of flips, twists, handstands and cartwheels to the bottom. She touched each seat in her journey down. "You do gymnastics right?"

message 7: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex smiled as he watched Athena flip down the bleachers, cheered her on as she touched down onto the seat next to him and kept going. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena blushed and walked over to sit next to Alex. "Well I think I'm warmed up."

message 9: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex laughed in amazement. "Warmed up! You practically burned down the place. Athena...that was the most amazing stunt I've ever seen. Ever."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed furiously and looked at her feet. "It's nothing. Just evasive maneuvers used in karate. Like Jackie Chan and Jet Li do in the movies."

message 11: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "They never do anything that amazing," he scoffed. "They just fight...which is cool, but that..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She put her head in her hands to hide her blush. "Maybe I added some gymnastics into it. It's really nothing special."

message 13: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex shook his head, stunned. "Maybe? Nothing special?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him. "I practice a lot when I'm upset or bored ... or angry."

message 15: by H :) (last edited Feb 15, 2014 03:47AM) (new)

H :) | 421 comments He laughed. "Athena, that was incredibly special. You are incredibly special. Where do you practice? How do you practice? I want to see you practice sometime."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "I work at the gym, so I practice there a bit. Sometime I practice at home in the backyard."

message 17: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex smiled. "I want to watch you practice someday," he repeated. "See more amazing stuff like that."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Well then I could teach you some of it as well."

message 19: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Me?" Alex snorted. "I'd kill myself."

message 20: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "By landing on something the wrong way. Or by falling to my death," he added.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No you wouldn't. I only learnt how to do martial arts in the last two years you know." She said simply. "I could teach you some."

message 22: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Yeah, but you're a natural," he protested. "I can't do this type of thing."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Got to go lol See you.))

She smiled. "Anyone can do anything with practice."

message 24: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments ((Bye!!))

Alex laughed. "Trust me, I can't."

message 25: by DarknessIsUponUs (new)

DarknessIsUponUs Yes I do, do you do Gymnastics? coz you ar pretty good/ yourself

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena looked at her from her seat and smiled. "I do a little. Your great as well. Where'd you learn?"

message 27: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex watched, smiling. "You were both amazing," he said, glancing and Athena, the corner of his mouth lifting in a small smile. "That was incredible."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed again. "You keep saying that."

message 29: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex laughed. "I can't help myself. I'm in shock."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena suddenly hugged him. "Your so nice."

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Karis walked into the gym, stretching and getting ready to do a warm-up.

message 32: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex was pleasantly surprised, and he pulled Athena closer. "Athena..." He smiled into her hair.

((Sorry I've been kinda ghosting. So much hw :\ lol))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((No problem lol same here.))

Athena relaxed into his arms smiling.

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Karis got onto a balance beam and did a series of vaults and flips and cartweels.

message 35: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex smiled wider, his heart racing in his chest. He was sure that Athena could hear it. He tipped her head back a little with his fingertips so he was looking into his eyes.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and looked up into his face. Her heart seemed to be racing twice the speed it usually did, but when she looked into his eyes it started to flutter.

message 37: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex could feel Athena's heartbeat against his ribs, and his own pounding in his ears. He leant forward and kissed her gently, nervously. He waited for her response.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed him back a with a little more pressure, blushing but happy at the same time.

message 39: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex smiled against her lips and wrapped his arms around her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena placed her arms around his neck and kissed him back smiling.

message 41: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex didn't want to stop, ever, but they eventually drew apart. He smiled into her eyes. "Athena..." He whispered.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed, a small smile playing on her lips. "Wow."

message 43: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Wow," Alex agreed, smiling. "That was..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"...awesome." Athena finished his sentence smiling.

message 45: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Incredible," he added, laughing.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Totally."

message 47: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments "Athena, I..." He wasn't sure how to finish, but he hoped she understood how he felt at that moment.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena leaned her head against his shoulder. "I know." She felt the same way.

message 49: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments Alex rested his cheek on her head. "The tryouts," he reminded her reluctantly. "Are they starting?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "No idea. I'll go last anyway." Athena said blushing. She didn't want to move.

« previous 1 3 4