Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

Books/Characters > Books that Left You Disappointed

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tachi, The One Who Loves Fai (new)

Tachi | 375 comments Mod
For me, a manga named Happy Cafe was a letdown, Hex Hall, Matched, Alice in Zombieland, Sometimes It Happens, and Fallen.

message 2: by Caru (new)

Caru Matched
Legend, it was okay but I was expecting it to be amazing
same thing for Daughter of Smoke and Bone

message 3: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Gabby Flourite wrote: "For me, a manga named Happy Cafe was a letdown, Hex Hall, Matched, Alice in Zombieland, Sometimes It Happens, and Fallen."

How did Alice in Zombieland let you down? I love that series! I can't wait for the third book!

message 4: by Tachi, The One Who Loves Fai (new)

Tachi | 375 comments Mod
I didn't really get the retelling. I'm gonna try to read it again, but I'll ignore the fact that it's an Alice retelling, and then I'm sure that I'll love it.

message 5: by Caru (new)

Caru Harry Potter I absolutely hated it, I thought it was gonna be great

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alleging if you read the book, you'll know why (view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

King Hall, City of Bones, I loved the concept for both books but they didn't live up to my expectations.

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (frenchbookholics) | 3 comments matched

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 122 comments Mockingjay. I wanted it to be great. It left me wanting and confused. I was happy with some things but not others. ;(

message 11: by Caru (new)

Caru Ignite Me, what kind of ending was that?! And all the characters were annoying.
Mockingjay was okay but it was boring most of the time and (view spoiler)

message 12: by E. (new)

E. Landon Be sure to read a book on African American History during "Black History Month."

message 13: by A (new)

A H Percy Jackson series!!! Gave up on it....Mortal Instruments too....very, very disappointing.

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 70 comments Dust Lands...both

message 15: by Kaity (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 15 comments Allegiant. I'm still crying over it.

message 16: by A (new)

A H Kaitlynne wrote: "Allegiant. I'm still crying over it."

Agree!

message 17: by Caru (new)

Caru My Life Next Door

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I was disappointed after reading "Handle With Care" by Jodi Picoult. What a horrid ending!