GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Looking for reviews for contemporary romance novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Munz | 1 comments Hi everyone!

I am looking for reviews of my first novel, Glimpses.

It can be found on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Glimpses-Erin-J...

Here's a little bit about it:
After almost three years together, Harleigh Murphy wants nothing more than to marry Shaun Parker, despite all the baggage he carries. But when Shaun tells Harleigh he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, she panics. Her response sets off a chain of events that leaves everyone wondering if Shaun can ever be the man Harleigh fell in love with again. "Glimpses" tells the stripped-down story of Shaun's and Harleigh's past and present, from when they fell in love to their struggles to get their relationship back on track.

I can gift you a copy via Amazon or send it in a mobi file!

Erin

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie Lafortune (goodreadscomconnielafortune) I've recently published a book called Because of You. I would like to swap books if you are interested. All I ask as well is an honest review. You can e-mail me at callapl@yahoo.com or www.connielafortune.com I also have a giveaway for my book going on right now. I hope to hear from you soon. Good luck in your writing...
Connie Lafortune

message 3: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana | 2 comments I would be willing to review your book on my blog. I would also be willing to do a giveaway if you would like. Anyway if your interested email me!
subjectgoeshereblog@gmail.com
~Tatiana