Academy of Supernaturals discussion

Around The world. > Vampire Kingdom

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 7233 comments Mod
((ok))

message 2: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

Tyler searched the world for somewhere to live
That bitch cheated on him.He knew she was still with guys. He should have left her sooner.He didn't hate her.He felt nothing.But he knew he had to leave and go somewhere more interesting.

message 3: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

Tyler was sitting on the highest part with a girl.He was kissing her neck.

message 4: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"What's it you"He said still kissing the girl.

message 5: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"thanks for ruining my date"

message 6: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"Oh this that Ame's kid?"He asked coldly

message 7: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"bitch just like her mother"He said.why couldn't he get away from Ame's life.She was beginning to annoy him maybe he should kill her.

message 8: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"I don't like people telling me what to do"He said annoyed.

message 9: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

"ugh you Again. "he kicked her face.

message 10: by Day, (creator admin)King (new)

Tyler bored walked away.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Blurr ran here, Vampires couldnt drink from him, In fact most Worshiped him because he could erase thier need for blood, He said to them "Bring me somewhere to hide, the World has become weary" The younger once thought to kill him, but luckily for them an Older Vampire was thier, He told the, to stand down and that "Mr. Bluut was back!" the brought bluur to a coffen that was made just for him, Noone wanted to disturb him, And so he just randomly healed vampires from thier needs, but left them immortal, Those vampires would have increased powers, And beable to breed again.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Another came up, And killed that vampire, And sucked the blood.poisonnout of Halley, Catching Soma who didnt leave his mothers side, Blurr came out, Looking sad "What is it, Master?..."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Soma hugged her tight, The vampier nodded "Aye Lady sebaith" Sabaith being Old soul, Soma held onto her trembleing

Blurr could walk no nearer for she told him to go away.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Yes master" Blurr said, And ran swiftlynto her "Never order Blurr to do that! Again Blurr loves haylee so much but Justin amd lucane said no Sexual stuff! And I CANT disobey" He said rapidly and then Some looked at him, His wings covering himself.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Blurr Blinked "S s s son? We have a Son…? Somaaa! Blurr is your daddy! Yay!" He saud picking the boy up in his arms.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments "Haylee, Can You tell blurr that i can be your Husband and axt likenit...? those are good orders.." He said, filling her with ihis Infinate enrgy, Hugging soma who was smiling amd sying Daddy alot.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( she's 15 dude ))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( when did she become 18 that would mean Justin is 26 ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(( he was 23 when she was 15 so that means he's 26 if she's 18 ))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments ((Who the hell cares..))

Blurr kissed her passionatly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I do and so does Justin ))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments He picked her up and carried her to a rooom, Soma and bkurr and Haylee all fell asleep together curled with one another.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments Soma Went off to explore with a Vampire, He didnt have blood that was Eatible so he decided to go play, Blutr culed up to Haylee and kissed her neck. Pressesing his hard againsnt her.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments He smiled even more and kissed her, He whispered to her "our baby is happy we are together"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments He smiled as he kissed her.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 894 comments He smiled and whispered "do you want to go back.....?" he said to Haylee.