Academy For The ~ֆʊ℘ҿɽɳɐƫuɽɐƪ~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2014 11:28AM) (new)

((This is a place for the people around the school to hang out and have fun at the pool. It's also a place for the mermaids to live.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bay swam in the pool. She had nothing better to do. She was a mermaid after all and when the sun rose and set she had to be in water for a least an hour. This took up most of her day. She would often get out and sit in the lounge around her, the Academy was nice enough to make the pool area a little more like a home. If she didn't have this place she didn't know where she would be.

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 85 comments Mod
Morticia-Casketine bobbed into the room, a sore thumb in the sea of bright hues with her spectrum of black. She wasn't quite sure what had carried her here to this place, aside from the voices of the poltergeists that lingered in the halls. Now, standing promptly in the doorway, she regretted listening to the drowsy tones of the shades and was very strongly considering turning back around.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bay heard footsteps along the walls. She had her body in the water to where you could only see her head.
"Hello?"

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

A head popped out the blue expanses of the pool in the room that the blonde Necromancer hadn't noticed, a voice echoing along. Morticia-Casketine slid her gaze over to where the said head was floating, or being held up, and raised a brow in response.

"Yes?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2014 01:22PM) (new)

Bay was scared, she didn't like meeting new people out of the fear that it was her father who sent them there.
"What are you doing here?"

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Morticia-Casketine knew the sound of fear when she heard it. It was common sound to hear when in the practice of the family business, and had become a common aspect of the daily resonances of her life. For her to hear it here, she assumed it had to do with her appearance, most in part of her eye-patch. She contemplated her choice of words before conjuring up a response that might elicit more fear.

"I'm looking for someone," she replied.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Bay tried to shrink deeper into the pool.
He's found me. she thought. I thought I had more time.

"Who for?" she asked.

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

A smile flickered over her blackened lips, and a light of slight empowerment filled her eye. It was suffice to say that Morticia-Casketine was very much enjoying this encounter. It was often that she even gained some sort of entertainment with interacting with living creatures, and this was only a rare moment. Better not let it go to waste, she noted to herself.

"Someone important," was her response, slipping off her lips in a clipped tone.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Bay was tired of her being weak she built the confidence in her voice, she moved her body out of the water some snd said,"there are a lot of people important at this school." if she was going back might as well fight to stay.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Brows raised at the newly found courage, Morticia-Casketine cocked her head to the side. The light in the room flickered, a result she figured had been a product of the shades moving into the room. She suspected they were still extremely bored, and wanted to see what the result of the reaction. "I would suppose so," she responded, "but some are more important than others."

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny went for a swim to clear his head or maybe drown himself.He didn't know.

message 13: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny let go of his last breath as he breathed water he smiled thinking finally no more suffering he hit the bottom.

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) He cuffed water out."ugh" he said. "Why didn't you let me die,do you hate me that much you mock me"

message 15: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Fuck him and everything"he said rolling back in the pool.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) He stared shocked.

message 17: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Don't say your sorry or didn't mean to or i will dive back in there for good" he said looking at her lips.

message 18: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "I do" he said kissing her.

message 19: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Maybe i need a shower be for i make out with you" he said knowing he was sweaty."Wanna join?" he asked grinning.

message 20: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "really your coming?" he asked surprised.

message 21: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "I'm kiddin" he said standing up.

message 22: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny jumped in and grabbed her."you just want it don't you" he said grinning

message 23: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) He looked down to his....

message 24: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny watched with interest "ugh is that my thank you" he asked grinning.

message 25: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "ugh keep bending over it's working over" he says.walking away

message 26: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "yea"

message 27: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Can you say yes?" he asked

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Bye" he said as he walked away

message 29: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((then say something))

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Sure come" he said looking at her.((My dorm))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper sat next to the pool, her feet dangling in the water, and she focused on controlling its movement, not doing a very spectacular job. She furrowed her brow

message 32: by sucre'd fiend (new)

₴єaTнёFїёпd puǝıɟ wrote: "Brows raised at the newly found courage, Morticia-Casketine cocked her head to the side. The light in the room flickered, a result she figured had been a product of the shades moving into the room...."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you a hunter? Or a soldier?" Bay steadied her hands. Raising them just above the water. Ready to strike if need be.

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

"I am neither, but I am both," Morticia-Casketine replied cryptically. She wasn't sure if this girl thought she'd be able to take her on, or was simply a half wit. She supposed that the latter was in order if she assumed everyone she didn't know was out to kill her, as well.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"So... Who is this person. I understand he or she is important. But what is their name." her hands growing higher. The pool slowly turned around her.

message 36: by sucre'd fiend (new)

"That information is classified," Morticia-Casketine replied quickly, brows raised, "I don't necessarily have to share that with you, lest you go and warn them of my being here." She jut her chin upward in a nod of sorts before placing herself in a chair.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't really know anyone here." she smirked.
She knew how to dodge the question. she thought.
"If I do know them I probably hate them." she leaned in close to the edge, her hands still above the water as it swirled."I'm not that likeable of a person."

message 38: by sucre'd fiend (new)

"I guess we're on the same page here," Morticia-Casketine began, "and clearly you're not a likeable person if you're going to do what I think you are with that water. This outfit was very expensive and I think Father would be very unhappy with it being ruined."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"YOurs or mine." she growled. The water rising. The water twist and turns as it reached higher and higher.

"One last time." she smirked."Who did you come for?"

message 40: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny dived in again.

message 41: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny punched him and dived in

message 42: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "you bitch let me die"He cursed violently.

message 43: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "you bitch let me die"He cursed violently.

message 44: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny layed down."you don't understand"He said looking at the water.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper looked up at the sound of two guys fighting

message 46: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "it's more than that"

message 47: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) He stayed quiet.

message 48: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Fuck my life"He said not being able to move.

message 49: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "I'm getting so fucked up"He said coldly

message 50: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Let's go"((our dorm))

« previous 1