Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Cinder discussion

Would You Rather...

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by a (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

a  k Here's how this works:
the first person asks a "Would you rather do/be/eat/whatever this or that..." question.
Then the second person answers and asks their own question. Here goes:

Would you rather be a human Cinderella or a cyborg Cinderella?

Laurel Human. WYR be Cinderella or Belle from "Beauty and the Beast?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2014 06:48AM) (new)

Cinderella
WYR have Cinder go to the lunar territories or go marry prince Kai and stay on earth?

James Cinder marrying Kai and stay on earth
WYR hang out with Cinder or Prince Kai if they existed in real life?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinder
WYR be a cyborg or a lunar?

message 6: by a (last edited Feb 23, 2014 07:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

a  k Can I say...both? :)
(Btw, the questions don't have to be about the book.)

WYR sing or listen to music?

Ilana listen to music

WYR be able to make yourself beautiful through glamour or be as you are

message 8: by Ron (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ron Luty be as you are Wyr be a werewolf or a vampire?

Sabrien Abdelrahman Werewolf. Would you rather have a million friends who secretly hate you or a small group of true friends?

Maria Small group of true friends.

WYR live on Lunar or Earth?

Sabrien Abdelrahman If it's Earth as described on Cinder, maybe. Ok, Earth. Would you Rather embarrass yourself than make fun of yourself for it, or embarrass yourself and then act like it never happened?

Jordan Embarrass myself then make fun of myself for it.
Would you rather live with books for the rest of your life or television?

message 13: by a (new) - rated it 5 stars

a  k Books. :)
Would You Rather read The Lunar Chronicles or The Darkest Minds series?

Jordan Wow that's tough uhhhh probably the Lunar Chronicles.
Would You Rather marry your favorite celebrity or a life-long best friend?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Life-long best friend.
WYR have the life of Snow-white or the life of Belle?

message 16: by Abi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abi Belle - No questions asked...

Would you rather be in love with a monster {The Beast} or have a monster be in love with you?

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess Have a monster be inlove with me, that way i know they atleast recognize me and wont kill me the second they see me.

Would you rather be a muggle in a wizard world or an immortal in a world of mortals?

Nijaie immortal in a world of mortals
wry be a character in your favorite books by night or be superman's daughter

message 19: by WattpadBookReader (last edited Jun 06, 2014 01:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

WattpadBookReader Favorite books

WYR have your love chosen for you and always be loved or chose who you love yourself but may be forever lonely.

Varsha love chosen and always be loved.. Thats sooo hard!!
WYR be stuck on an island with an unlimited supply of books, or an unlimited supply of movies with means to watch them?

You know what I would pick, cause otherwise, why would I have this account???

WattpadBookReader Varsha wrote: "love chosen and always be loved.. Thats sooo hard!!
WYR be stuck on an island with an unlimited supply of books, or an unlimited supply of movies with means to watch them?

You know what I would pi..."

Lol I know and books of course :-)

WYR be a vampire and never be able to go in daylight but be immortal or be a human but die in three years.

Witchydemigod i would be a VAMPIRE (i dont have to sparkle, right?)
WYR meet Cinder but she hates you or become Queen Levana's servant but no one for rescue?

Ashlyn I would have to say meet Cinder but she hates me, I don't think anyone wants to be come Queen Levana's servant with no one to rescue you...

Would you rather...be stuck in a room with Wolf when he's in a temper, or...get the The Plague???

message 24: by Kit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kit Bradford Get The Plague.

Would you rather be Cress's friend or Scarlet's friend?

Fernanda Scarlet's friend.

WYR eat a whole cake or eat a whole pizza?

WattpadBookReader Fernanda wrote: "Scarlet's friend.

WYR eat a whole cake or eat a whole pizza?"

Pizza.

Would you rather have the same wardrobe (and not be able to buy new clothes) for a whole year but save up a ton of money or be able to buy lots of clothes but be broke.

message 27: by Ghost Ryter (last edited Jul 16, 2014 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ghost Ryter WattpadBookReader wrote: "Fernanda wrote: "Scarlet's friend.

WYR eat a whole cake or eat a whole pizza?"

Pizza.

Would you rather have the same wardrobe (and not be able to buy new clothes) for a whole year but save up a ..."

I don't know why I'm joining in on this ... I am. :)

Well, duh. I'd rather have the same wardrobe (as long as I have at least two outfits; so, you know, I would be able to wash my clothes) and lots of money.

Would you rather be trapped in a room with Levanna or Adri?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Idk who Adri is (haven't Cress yet sadly!) but anyone is better than Levana, right? Uh.....no one actually answer that question. XD

Would you rather not blush or cry?

WattpadBookReader Demosthenes wrote: "Idk who Adri is (haven't Cress yet sadly!) but anyone is better than Levana, right? Uh.....no one actually answer that question. XD

Would you rather not blush or cry?"

Blush

Would you rather have a whole library in your house but never be able to buy new books or get tons of new books but are never bake to keep them.

Kelly Brigid ♡ Buy new books but can't keep them (as long as I can read them all once.)

Would you rather date Kai or Thorne?

message 31: by Laur (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laur ^-^ Thorne
WYR save Peony or Kai from the plague?

Ghost Ryter I would rather give it to Kai, and then we two would hold Lavinia hostage with a knife to her throat until she gave us a cure, and we would only let her go when Kai had administered it to Peony and Peony was recovering.

(By the way, Adri was Cinder's 'stepmother'. I know. I had to look that up to see what her name was.)

WYR be Cinder or Scarlett?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Oh my gosh, DUH! XD I TOTALLY forgot! I feel so stupid now. XD

Cinder.

Would you rather be eaten by Wolf's brother (sorry forgot the name XD) or get the plague?

Ghost Ryter Did they give Wolf's brother a name? I can't remember.

Get the plague.

Would You Rather speak a language no one around you could understand, or have everyone around you speak a language you don't understand?

message 35: by Kelly Brigid ♡ (last edited Sep 05, 2014 09:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly Brigid ♡ Isn't it the same situation? Cause if you spoke English and everyone else spoke Chinese than you're speaking a language they don't understand and you're not understanding what they're saying.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure he had a name; I have no idea what it was though XD

Ghost Ryter I know. : ) I had this weird urge to do that and see if anyone would notice. I am strange, aren't I?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Lol! I promise you I'm not lying, but I totally thought, "I wonder if this person purposely made this a trick question?" XD

message 38: by Kiki (last edited Sep 06, 2014 09:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kiki Would you rather have Kai or wolf as a boyfriend?

p.s I would rather have Kai - he is so cute and wolf is scary!

Sam K. Kai :D.

WYR Cinder have the plague, or Kai have the plague?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Cinder, cause she's Lunar and can't die from it! Loophole! Lol

Would you rather lose your cyborg foot or your cyborg hand?

message 41: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara cyborg foot

Would you rather go and see a movie based on a book you've read even if it has bad reviews and may not turn out good when you see it or Just stick with the book, stay home and never know?

Sam K. Stick with the book, stay home and never know.
Except I may wait a few months and watch it online/rent it.
Will save the cost of a movie ticket! :D.

WYR be able to breath underwater, or breath through poisonous gases?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Breath underwater. It seems more practical :D

Would you rather Cinder be a movie or an anime? (lol)

Ghost Ryter A movie. Every anime I've seen that was based off a book was AWFUL. (Howl's Moving Castle, anyone?)

Would You Rather have Cinder or Katniss as your college room mate?

Ruth Cinder

WYR have Peony or Prim as a little sister?

Kelly Brigid ♡ O_O Oh wow. Uh. Er. Hmm. P--------------rim. Sowwy Peony!

WYR Live in New Beijing or Panem?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Ghost wrote: "A movie. Every anime I've seen that was based off a book was AWFUL. (Howl's Moving Castle, anyone?)

Would You Rather have Cinder or Katniss as your college room mate?"

I've honestly never seen an anime based off a book, but I just couldn't think of any WYR to post xD

Sam K. Ghost wrote: "A movie. Every anime I've seen that was based off a book was AWFUL. (Howl's Moving Castle, anyone?)

Would You Rather have Cinder or Katniss as your college room mate?"

I actually found the anime of HMC better than the novel :D. Just my opinion haha