As She Lay Dying, He Stood Waiting As She Lay Dying, He Stood Waiting discussion

I am the author

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Safia (new)

Safia Jones I would love to hear your thoughts on the topic of this? Many people have told me that as a female I am not supposed to write such graphic novels of this nature.

Do you agree? What are your thoughts on the graphic nature and would you expect this to be written by a female and does the gender of the author matter?

Safia Jones. As She Lay Dying, He Stood Waiting by S Jones

Chelae I just finished reading your book. I do not normally write reviews but I read your discussion and felt compelled to comment.

I enjoyed your book. Although, the ebook version had several typos. Not a major thing for me, just a bit annoying.

I am a huge fan of serial killer novels. I was surprised by the graphic nature from the stand point of the killer. I thought it was well done. Your account made me cringe a few times, which is a good thing as far as I am concerned among this genre.

Well done novel that kept me intrigued to the end and as of late that is hard to do for me. Thank you for all your effort and I look forward to reading more from you.

Regards.