Peter and the Starcatchers (Peter and the Starcatchers, #1) Peter and the Starcatchers question

should this be made into a movie
Wyatt Wyatt Feb 02, 2014 11:52AM
should this be made into a movie? Absolutely! it is heartbreaking awesome!

Maybe, but I don't think animation would do it justice. If it has good casting and follows the plotline of the book close enough, I think that it could make a fabulous movie.

Yes... But it would have to be made by people who love the book a lot. They would have to do an amazing job

deleted member Jun 20, 2014 05:35PM   0 votes
Defiantly should be made into a movie. The book was so well done is deserves to be promoted to a film!!! Amazing details, characters, and explanation with loads of creativity.

I think it would be a brilliant movie... I wish that this book was more popular though, it deserves more popularity and praise. I wish it was a movie though!

YES YES YES ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie (last edited Jun 30, 2014 06:14PM ) Jun 30, 2014 06:14PM   0 votes
Definitely, but not done by Disney. Maybe Pixar or the same people who did Polar Express, Robert Zimeckis and Castle 9 Entertainment group.

Maybe if it was taken up by Disney, but Disney has already made two peter pan movies.

deleted user Disney Pixar, maybe.
Jun 20, 2014 05:33PM · flag

deleted member Jan 13, 2015 10:17AM   0 votes
It would make a wonderful movie if it was close enough to the plot and if it wasn't animation.

I think it worked wonderfully as a stage play. As a film, i dunno, i'd want it to be done so that it was drastically different from every other Peter Pan or similar (Hook) movie.

YESS, although I'm not sure if they should do in animation or not.