One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Killjoy & Gracie (SUP WE'RE BACK)

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) HEWWO!

message 2: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments HELLO!

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) HOW ARE YOU?

message 4: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments I AM GOOD. HOW ARE YOU?

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I AM GOOD. DO YOU WANT TO HEAR MY IDEA?

message 6: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments HELL YEAH

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) OKAY I'M GLAD EVERYONE'S EXCITED
HERE IT IS:

Girl = A
Guy = B

A has recently started dating B, because she really likes him and loves him, thinking she can finally let go off her past. Because A had a really rough past. When she was sixteen, she got raped in an alley and was almost killed afterwards, but a stranger helped saving her. She got so scared of everything around her after that, that she stayed away from people. Now she went to college and met B, and he was really nice and sweet, and she fell in love with him. But A can't let go off her past, and every time B tries to kiss her, or go further, she has to remind herself that he was not the rapist, and she pushes him away every time. B doesn't know how to cope with that, because he had a troubled past too. He grew up in a family that didn't love him and pushed him away every time he tried to fit in or act out of love. And now A is doing the exact same thing. And things don't really get any better when A gets the news that the guy who raped her broke out of prison... Because he wasn't just some guy, he had been her boyfriend. Now A and B are trying to desperately make their relationship work, and A is trying to forget her past and so is B, but it isn't working out.

DO YOU LIKE IT? (PSSST: IT'S REALLY SAD i KNOW)

message 8: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Aww! I like that idea!!!!

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay! So, I orginally wanted to be the chicka, but I don't know if you're fine with that! And I thought we could make some extra characters, like friends?

message 10: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments You can be whoever you want to be in it! and sure!

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay! And maybe they could each have a girl and a boy friend? Maybe his friends are like... a bit of trouble? XD

message 12: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Sure!

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay! Should we make characters? ^^

message 14: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Yep!But mine probably won't be up until I can get on my laptop!

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh okay! I can post mine already. I copied them from another group ^^

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) [ Full Name ] Rosalie Jane Watson

[ Age ] 20

[ Date of Birth/Time/Place ] 18th of November 1994 in the State Hospital of Boston

[ Gender ] Female

[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality]
Rose was a bubbly happy girl before the accident, before she got raped. But after that happened to her, she grew to be a quiet, shy and reserved girl. She can still be happy, don't mistake her for a sad girl, but it had a lot of impact and it left a wound that will never fully heal. She's very sweet and protective over others and loves her friends dearly. She's very afraid of commitment and... boyfriends, just because she isn't able to let go off her past. She's just too scared.

[ History ]
Rose was born in a loving, sweet family that spoiled her. She was the only child of a couple that had struggled with getting a baby for a long time. Rose was so happy during her childhood. She had loads of friends, and had a lot of fun. When she was a teenager, that changed. Rose was never the popular kid, and when she got raped by her boyfriend, everyone started to pity her, even her parents. So when she graduated, she left everything she had and got to college, where she met her best friend Alex, and her other best friend Julia.

[ Relationship Status]
Taken

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) [ Full Name ] Alex James Black

[ Age ] 21

[ Date of Birth/Time/Place ] 11th of July 1991 in Phoenix

[ Gender ] Male

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality]
- Optimistic
- Overprotective
- Sweet
- Happy

~

[ Full Name ] Julianne Erin Moore

[ Age ] 20

[ Date of Birth/Time/Place ] 23rd of September 1994 in London

[ Gender ] Female

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality]
- Sweet
- Shy
- Sarcastic
- Fierce
- Smart

message 18: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Which ones the main?

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Rosalie ^^

message 20: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments okay! and the other two are the friends?

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup! :)

message 22: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Sorry! I forgot to make my character but i'm going to do it right now!

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure :)

message 24: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Feb 17, 2014 09:36AM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Full name: Benedict James Connolly

Date of birth: 2nd May 1993

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical appearance: http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/236...[image error]

Personality: Ben is the type of man that would do anything to gain affection, whether it's doing you many favors and wanting nothing in return or just simply giving complements regularly. He is a cheerful,optimistic and passionate person. However, Ben is somewhat broken inside, when he's alone or on one of his 'danger nights' he can relive all of those depressing feelings he's always kept hidden. The reason why he is so happy and kind towards everyone is because he just wants someone to act that way to him, but most of all he just wants to be loved. Ben wants to be able to love someone without being pushed away and feeling unwanted; which is something he has never felt before because of his 'family'.

History: Ben was born into a family that couldn't handle children, his mother was a drug addict and his father a man who was abusive to everyone, specifically to his druggie girlfriend. His mother then had another child which Ben was made to look after from a very young age. His mother could never handle one child never mind two, so took more drugs to cope; which lead to her boyfriend beating her more.Social services finally found out about how Ben was always left to fend for himself and his baby sister and by the age of seven when his father murdered his mother his sister and him was given to a member of family, His aunt Helen, since his father ended up in prison. He was no longer left to take care of himself, But his Aunt Helen blamed him for her sisters death, so she never really loved him or was never maternal towards him. Ben grew up not knowing what love felt like from a parent or a member of family other than his little sister Lucy.

Relationship status: Taken

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) AH YOU TOOK BENEDICT AS HIS NAME BECAUSE YOU LOOOOOOVE SHERLOCK DON'T YOU? LOLOLOL

message 26: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments HELL YEAH

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hahaha okay ^^. Where do you want to start?

message 28: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Um....no idea

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hmm, let us think haha

message 30: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Any ideas?

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Nope lol

message 32: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Well should we start it when they are already together? or maybe going on a first date?

message 33: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) First date? (:

message 34: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Okay! :) Can you start?

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup! In a moment!

message 36: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 31546 comments Okay!

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sorry I fell asleep xD

Rose walked over to the little park where they had agreed to meet. To her, Ben was a really nice guy. She was just hesitant, very hesitant, of relationships after what had happened to her.