City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Simon and Clary together?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilly Lol, I'm sorry to bust your chops but you haven't finished City of Glass yet have you? XD

Ranya Alboslani NO NO NO NO.....

Lilly Lmfao!

Jane Mrs. LiannaHerondale;) wrote: "Lol, I'm sorry to bust your chops but you haven't finished City of Glass yet have you? XD"

no I have not...that's why I put this discussion under the book "City of Bones"

Lilly Oh lol ok that's why. I wish I could comment but all I have to say is its an excellent series and kee reading!

AgCl uhm...sort of?

message 7: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim I have no idea what is going on here O.o but whatever it is, I'm in :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still working on reading the 1st and need to get the others. >.>

Ranya Alboslani Nightlock wrote: "I have no idea what is going on here O.o but whatever it is, I'm in :P"

Carthya wrote: "i'm really confused, what are we discussing?"

Were discussing if Clary and Simon should be together.

I think that's the worst couple.

message 10: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim Oh? It doesn't seem like it. Maybe someone deleted tgeir comments because this definitely looks like an incomplete convo :/

Ranya Alboslani The threads name is 'Simon and Clary Together'.

message 12: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim No. I mean I get that (that was my whole point of coming here) but now I see no one's actually talking about Clary and Simon, you know :/

Ranya Alboslani oh Yeah

Kamiko I like Jace better. Simon's awesome, but well.. you guys haven't read the second or third book yet so I can't say anything

message 15: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I thought Simon was really annoying in the first book...not sure why, because he had some funny lines, he just kind of got on my nerves and seemed whiny.

Natalia lol no

Kamiko Simon's great.

Lilly I love Simon just not with Clary. They have a bro and sis thing going on. Besides I ship Sizzy after he and Maia didn't work out.

Kamiko Yeah there like bother and sister.

Julia HELL TO THE NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shizuo Heiwajima NO, they don't fit together as a couple

Dionne Friends yes, couple no way.

Kamiko Definitely NOT!!!! They're fine the way they are

Lilly Them dating is like gross

It was so weird in CoA it was legit backwards Jace was her brother and Simon meanwhile (view spoiler) so that's how that went

Ranya Alboslani I only read one book and i think there the most worst couple.

Cynthia It's hard to comment when you have read all the books but others haven't .. but even if I only had read book one it would be a no for me. I love Simon, I loved him from the beginning but they are not a good couple.

message 27: by Maey (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maey NO. It's much better if they're just friends.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely. If simon and clary got together I would definitely die.

Shazzah  pacey (shadowhunter last name nightraven) :D NO NO NO NO theyre meant to be just friends and never get together. clary belongs with jace.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I don't ship Simon and Clary. They're not a good couple, and besides (spoilers), after City of Glass it's more than clear that that canon is over.

message 31: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim No. They are the best friends that shouldn't become anything more because they need each other in other ways.

Kiyla I think that Clary and Jace are a much better match than Clary and Simon. They know each other too well before they become boyfriend and girlfriend. It makes it just kinda weird.

Samantha I believe everyone are destined to have two soul mates, for two very different reasons, and I believe Clary and Simon are soul mates but for the reason of pure friendship, and loyalty and absolutely nothing romantic. I ship Clary and Jace for the love soul mate, the romance, and forever after and all that happy ending stuff. lol

message 34: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby no no no no no no no no o no no n no no non no nonononononononnononononon just no I can not be more specific NO

Lilly Megan wrote: "No, I don't ship Simon and Clary. They're not a good couple, and besides (spoilers), after City of Glass it's more than clear that that canon is over."

Lmfao City of Glass? Honey lets be honest that shipped sailed when Simon dumped her at the end of City of Ashes

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs. LiannaHerondale;) wrote: "Megan wrote: "No, I don't ship Simon and Clary. They're not a good couple, and besides (spoilers), after City of Glass it's more than clear that that canon is over."

Lmfao City of Glass? Honey let..."

Yes, but City of Glass is when Simon and Isabelle begin to show an interest and when Clary and Jace discover they're not siblings and become a couple (sorta).

So, in my opinion, City of Glass is when their break-up is officially over and all doors are closed, honey.

message 37: by ada (new) - rated it 5 stars

ada nononononononononnono I'd rather he be friendzoned

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ NONONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asher No. Absolutely not.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ No way, I like Jace MUCH better, I hope he somehow (DON'T READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED CITY OF BONES!!!!!!!!!) isn't her brother, but anyone who is past City of Ashes, don't tell me, please!!!!!!