Amour Beach discussion

↘Housing↙ > Bailee's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel then pulled her close to him brushing some hair behind her ear. He looked down at her saying, "You know this isn't normal for me at all. To be head over heals for someone." He then leaned in closer to her.

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel smerked and said, "I promise I won't pull anything, maybe." He kissed her pulling her closely. He loved how she was shorter than him and she clicked with him. He then pulled away after a while saying, "Lets go inside, so you can show me around."

message 3: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel shrugged, "Who know." He followed her asking, "So what your favorite color?" He wanted to know more about her no matter how small. None of his other girl friends made him feel this way.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel followed her standing next to her in the elevator saying, "Mine's gray. Any questions you have for me?" He took her hand and measured against his noticing how small her hand was to his saying, "You have small hands."

message 5: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel kissed her back she was so silly and cute. He picked her up and placed her on the rail in the elevator, so now they were the same height. He then began to kiss her jaw lightly moving all the way down to her collar bone. He couldn't control himself around her.

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel muttered, "Yeah, I can control myself to a certain degree." He then moved to her ear and bit it playfully, "I'm going to be a really bad boy though."

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel looked down at her blushing and smiling happy never feeling this way before saying, "Sorry, sorry, you just make me go crazy." He then took her hand and said, "Come on love."

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel blushed himself and followed her down the hall asking, "So what's your favorite animal?" He stopped the urge to kiss her at least in the hallway.

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel chuckled seeing her act like this. He then said, "I guess mine is a tiger." He followed her inside and looked around saying, "Nice place."

message 10: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel blushed a little feeling her lips on his neck thinking she trying to make me crazier for her. He then ran his hand through his hair and sighed she was going to make this hard on him. He then took off his shirt and pants that were still wet saying, "You should go change clothes. I don't want you to get sick."

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel looked at her and said, "Wow." He was speechless. She just looked so hot right now. He blushed running his hand though his hair trying to hide his blush. He couldn't believe he had got such a hot girlfriend like her.

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel watched and smiled saying, "Thank you love." He then kissed her cheek. He then took the shirt and put it on. It fit him just right. He smiled at her happy she was his cute, thoughtful, funny girlfriend. He moved her hair out of her face saying, "Geez how did I get a girl like you."

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel heard that and he pictured it making his heard beating faster and followed her to her room and caught her hugging her from behind one arm wrapped around her waist whispering in her ear saying, "So where am I going to sleep? Unless you want me to sleep with you." He bit her ear genteelly.

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel kissed her back turning her around to face him and deepened the kiss. He played with her hair as he kissed her though loving the feel of it. He muttered, "Tell me when I go too far though."

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel pulled away sighing saying, "Sorry I'm too tired tonight." He laid back on her bed and pulled her down on top of him and looked at the time on his watch reading it was 2 in the morning saying, "Good night love." He then kissed her head.

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel held her close falling asleep. He was a happy to find her and now never wanted to let to of her.

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Danielthen woke up in the morning groaning and cover the covers over them having the sun light coming in his eyes pulling her closer to him.

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel opened his eyes smiling looking down at her saying, "Morning." He then peck her lips saying, "I'm happy to wake up to you."

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel smiles and her and plays with her hair saying, "You look better with no makeup on you know."

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel chuckled most girls acted like they would die without it, but not Bailee. He liked that about her and whispered, "Is it bad that I want to keep you to myself?"

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel smiled saying, "Good, we are on the same page." He then asked, "Want me to make you breakfast?"

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel nodded saying, "Okay." He then picked her up and carried her to the kitchen and placed her on the counter saying, "You're such a cutie."

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel then leaned closer smiling saying, "Very." He then kissed her softly moving one hand to her cheek.

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel felt her leg come around his hips and pulled away blushing breathing a little heavy. He then whispered, "Sorry I'm hungry and don't think I want to eat you." He then pecked her lips before moving away from her going to the fridge asking, "What do you want?"

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel laughed softly and messed her hair like she was a little kid and said, "Kay love." He then began to pull out pancake mix and a mixing bowl.

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel looked down at her saying, "No, but I always wanted to. You?" He then stood from behind her and mixed the pancake mix and whispered in her ear both arms beside her, "Geez, I can't stay away from you now."

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel shivered feeling her lips and wrapped his arms around her and said turning her towards him, "Take me with you since I would love to come with." He leaned down and kissed her collar bone all the way up to her job pushing her against the counter whispering, "Your so distracting."

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel pulled away and back to making lank ales flipping them after one side was done. He asked, "So do you have any family?" He wanted know more about her and only her.

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel smiled and said, "Oh, that's nice." He gave her some pancakes on a plate and handed it to her saying, "Here you go." He then got his self a plate and began to eat hungry.

message 30: by Caramel Cat (last edited Feb 17, 2014 01:10PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel asked, "So what are we going to do today? I have to work for an hour or so, but anything after that I'm good."

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel thought for a moment and asked, "Want to go out for um, a picnic or something." He had suddenly felt a little nervous and shy. He took another bite of his pancakes. He wasn't used to this.

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel finished his food right after she did and placed them on the counter standing behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist. He muttered in her beautiful hair, "You're so beautiful."

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel smiled at the thought and muttered, "I wish I could love, but I need to work, once you come back from your run. I'll spend the rest of the day with you. I promise." He twirled her hair.

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel nodded saying, "I would love that dear. You spoil me too much though." He kissed her gently before mutterifng, "I really like you."

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Daniel watched her leave smiling letting out a love struck sigh. He never felt so right about anybody before and was happy to be with Bailee. He decided to put his pants back on and changed his shirt to his other one before sitting down on the coach with a sigh waiting for her to come back.