YAholics Anonymous! discussion

Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)
This topic is about Easy
Archives > February's Group Read - Easy by Tammara Webber

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Please join us this month in reading Easy by Tammara Webber!

Easy

Synopsis:
Rescued by a stranger.
Haunted by a secret
Sometimes, love isn’t easy…

He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…

The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.

Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.

A groundbreaking novel in the New Adult genre, Easy faces one girl's struggle to regain the trust she's lost, find the inner strength to fight back against an attacker, and accept the peace she finds in the arms of a secretive boy.

You don't have to participate in the Group Read - it's entirely up to you, but if you read the book along with us or have already read it, we would love to hear your comments, questions, thoughts, etc. That's what makes the Group Read fun! Please keep from posting too many spoilers early in the month, though, as people might still be reading it. If you feel that you might "spoil" a part of the book by commenting, be sure to put something like "***Spoiler Alert***" or something to let others know to read at their own risk! And make sure to have fun!

Heidi I wasn't expecting it, but oh, my gosh, this book was so good! I thought the author did a great job handling some pretty sensitive subject matter. Also, she was able to depict the two main characters as vulnerable in some ways but strong, too. Awesome story!

Silvia Meadows (smeadows1984) | 75 comments I totally agree! The author did such a great job. I loved both characters. Landon, aka Lucas, was definitely my book boyfriend. Geesh! Why can't guys like that exist? *swooning*

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 3369 comments Mod
So, I'm not going to get the chance to read this book this month. :(

I did, however, notice it on sale at the bookstore. Should I buy it while it's on sale (Is it that good?) Or should I just borrow it from the library???

Heidi I liked it enough to read it again, so I think it's worth buying. Hopefully it's still on sale. :)

Brittany wrote: "So, I'm not going to get the chance to read this book this month. :(

I did, however, notice it on sale at the bookstore. Should I buy it while it's on sale (Is it that good?) Or should I just borr..."

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 3369 comments Mod
Thanks for the heads up, Heidi. I'll have to look for it the next time I visit then. :)

Tracy I would definitely buy this book. Webber did a fantastic job writing this one. I loved everything about it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Easy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tammara Webber (other topics)