Missouri - Show-me Readers discussion

What Challenges Do You Enjoy?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lea Ann (new)

Lea Ann (buntingla) I was just wondering what kind of challenges everyone participates in?

I like making lists, so I love challenges. I always have an A-Z title challenge going, and this year I added an A-Z author challenge. I've also kept my 50 states challenge going here on this group.

One challenge that I'm enjoying this year is the 12+2 challenge from the Book Addicts group. I made a list of 12 books (plus 2 alternates) from my shelf to read this year. It's been fun crossing them off the list and getting them off of my shelf!

I know there are hundreds of challenges going on, so which ones do you enjoy?

message 2: by Jenni (new)

Jenni | 76 comments In addition to Show-Me Readers, I belong to the Lost Challenges group, and they have LOTS of different challenges. Some monthly, some quarterly, some yearly. I always liked playing their Scattergories game, and wanted to try an A to Z. I think I made a list of all the challenges I want to try. One of them you have read a book with a name of a flower in the title, others you have to spell your name, and read a book where the title starts with the first letter of each letter of your name. They all sound fun, but I feel like I need to finish my States challenge before I try another one. Scattergories is something you can play while you're reading toward your challenges.

message 3: by Lea Ann (new)

Lea Ann (buntingla) Wow, Jenni, some great ideas there. I'm going to have to look into the Scattergories challenge. I have a tendency to jump into too many of them and lose track of what I'm doing. lol