Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > αℓι [Hakuna Matata] & StellaLuna

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Not in particular. But if you could tell me what sort of writing you like to work with them I'm sure we can come up with something. :)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Well, I'm good with anything like Apocalyspe, Supernatural, ect.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments I'm fit for anything. Though I'm not sure what you mean by Super Natural. Like... the show or super natural sort of creatures and plots...

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Supernatural like people with special powers and stuff

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Mkay, wanna choose like a base? I really don't mind what we do, I just don't want it to be something you don't like.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Maybe we could do a mix of Supernatural and apocalypse? Like people with powers they received in the process of the end of the world?

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments What sort of Apocalypse?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Zombie Apocalypse I guess...

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Ok, would you like me to make like a header?

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Yeah, like what state the world is at the moment. Just sort of an outlook on what's going on the big picture.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Ok, one moment.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The outbreak started a good year ago. Surprisingly, a lot can happen in what seems like such a short time. There were plenty of rumors of how it started. Some believed it was a disease and that it was just a matter of time before they found an antidote. Some thought it started from a curse that could only be lifted through magic. Some... some just didn't think about it. For a while, it was survival of the fittest. That, until their weren't enough to fight anymore.
-New Orlands
The streets were empty most of the time. The flooding was now taken care of, though the streets were wet from the rain they'd been having. The sun was going down, and the curfew was about to be bestowed. A pair of cloaked figures, slithered through the shadows.
(How's that? :) )

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Sounds good.c: I'm guessing that we would be rping the pair of cloaked figures? Do you want to be the girl or the boy?]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments [Oh. I was gonna do a boy and a girl in case you wanted to do a pair yourself or just one person.]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Then I'll do a pair too, haha]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments [Mkay, your turn.]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Alright.]

Janelle sat in the shadows, her hood up. This society of people like her, people with powers, practically had it made. Many of the humans had died out, if not all of them. In this zombie Apocalypse, these people had it all figured out. They survived under strict rules, only using their powers when necessary. Each person had their different veiws on what was going on outside of the base and in the other states.
Some people believed that the cure was already in progress, and some believed there were other groups like them. Janelle, like many people, believed they were the last ones left, and they would just survive this together. They were the earth's last hope. She stood, seeing another shadowy figure, calling out softly.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The cloaked figures looked over at Janelle when she called out. There was a pause. They stood perfectly still, thinking maybe she was calling for someone else. The one standing in front of the other looked around to see if she was calling to anyone else. When they realized she was calling to them, they took off running, both being tall and fast.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Wait, I'm confused. I thought Janelle was part part of the cloaked figures? //sorry I a tired]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments [030 Oh, I thought you were someone else. Nah, I was working with the two cloaked figure, Jesse and Luna. Sorry. :p ]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Well, I was assuming that everyone with powers were in like the same base together. But, I'm guessing Jesse and Luna aren't in that, they are by themselves...? Tell me if that's wrong.]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments [I was going to start it off with them both being mortals. But they snuck into the base to find food. So, yeah, you've got it.]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [And I'm assuming my characters have powers? XD]

Janelle sighed, thinking they may be just a few fast walkers. It was about time that she headed back to the base. She shrugged her bag onto her shoulder, now seeing how unfruitful her collecting was. She had only gotten a bag of chips and an old flashlight from looking around. She turned on her heel, her blonde hair bouncing as she headed back to the base.

[Sorry its a little short. I gtg]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments [It's cool. :) ]
The two dashed to the mean warehouse. Neither thinking twice about the girl, thinking she didn't suspect anything of them. Creeping around some guards, they crept their way in. Staying in the shadows, they hopped in a big empty bin. "You think she saw us?" The boy whispered.
"Well, she called to us didn't she?" The girl said in a quiet tone.
"Yeah, but do you think she suspected us?" He replied cautiously.
"I don't know." She murmured.