7 Dirty Martini J.A. Konrath
8 Only Foreaver Linda Lael Miller
9 Haunted House Jack Kilborn
10 Moonlighting In Vermont Kate George
11 Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble H.P.Mallory
12 Long Time Coming Edie Claire
13 Wireman Billie Sue Mosiman
14 Bloody Mary J.A. Konrath

It was mostly a month of free Kindle books. We were on a cruise for a week and just taking Ipad is so much easier than a suitcase full of books.
Konrath as a new author for me and I really enjoyed the 2 I read, don't know why it took me so long to try these books but, I will read more.

message 2: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments I see Konrath all the time on the Kindle deals. Guess I'll have to give him a try.

message 3: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1116 comments Mine were free,nice way to try an author

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14411 comments Free Kindle books are a great way to try a new author Merrilee. Looks like traveling light didn't crimp your reading at all!
You reminded me of what I thought was in my cart on audible.com that disappeared. The Gods of Guilt. I have to decide whether to use a credit or wait on the library!

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Good month! I like Konrath/Kilborn!

message 6: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments Just starting Gods of Guilt. I too have the Konrath books on my kindle, will have to move them up on the list.

message 7: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1610 comments Great month!! I'm almost caught up on the Konrath books. I also need to get the Evanovich book :)

message 8: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1270 comments Just got an email that The Gods of Guilt is waiting for me at the library - might try to run there before the next ice/snow storm hits tomorrow. I liked all the Konrath books. For some reason, the titles made me think that they were light fun reads, and I was always suprised how brutal some of them could be.

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7900 comments Guess I'll have to look into Konrath. Good month, Merrilee!

message 10: by Ann (last edited Feb 08, 2014 11:37AM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14411 comments Hope you made it to the library in time for the storm, Dawn! A good book in a warm spot watching it snow sounds cozy.
I'm trying to decide if The Gods of Guilt will be my next audio, I probably shouldn't delay and go ahead and line it up but hate to spend a credit before I am ready in case the liberty version comes available.
Dawn wrote: "Just got an email that The Gods of Guilt is waiting for me at the library - might try to run there before the next ice/snow storm hits tomorrow. I liked all the Konrath books".

message 11: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3545 comments I'm only read the 1s konrath so far I would like to give the 2nd one a try and at some point.
I've read so many new to me authors since I've had the nook I know I would have never tried 1/2 of them if I didn't get a ereader.
I'm hoping we don't get the next snow storm.
I need to do catch up with the evanovich series I still have to read 19 and 20. and I love linda lael miller's books.

message 12: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments Ann, have you started Gods of Guilt yet? I am struggling a bit with this one...

message 13: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14411 comments Not yet, Liz - maybe I better wait for the library copy (which I haven't requested yet, oops)
LizH wrote: "Ann, have you started Gods of Guilt yet? I am struggling a bit with this one..."