The BookLover's Country (TMI and TID) discussion

Districts > Request to be the Mayor (Mod)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, since there are 10 districts, I need mayors (moderators). I am the president, and I am going to need a few moderators, so just sign up for which district you want to be a moderator of. Districts are folders. There are going to be a quantity of folders a mayor (mod) needs to moderate. They can participate in the others, of course, but they can only correct/control these folders mainly but they can also look over the others, in case the other mayor misses something.
So...who's the mayor of which district?

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2014 01:39AM) (new)

Kitty wrote: "Can I be mayor of District 1, 3, or 9?"

Okay! But this group is going to need a bit of editing first, and as soon as that done, I'll make you the mayor! :)

I decided to assign you District 9. There can a be a co-mayor, but if someone else wants to be another mayor of 9, then it's going to need your approval as well as mine! :D

message 3: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 11 comments Can I be mayor of district 9???

message 4: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 11 comments I meant 1.

message 5: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 11 comments Well I want to be mayor of district 1 not 9 sorry(I made a mistake when I wrote it the first time).

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. So Kitty is assigned for the mayor of District 9. Gemma wants to be the mayor of District 1, right?

message 7: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 11 comments Yes

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.
At a certain date, you will be assigned as a mayor. I'll tell you the date later. Don't worry, its in this month or so.

message 9: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 11 comments Ok