Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Racing Savannah
This topic is about Racing Savannah
❤ ARCHIVES > #5 Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This is to discuss the book, Racing Savannah.

Erika | 9482 comments So I finished, and I have to say it's a cute book. A little more adult information then I remember the other books having. I liked Savannah right away. Her love of family was refreshing. Jack I didn't like right away. I didn't find him redeeming at all until the end of the book actually. It was also nice to see how all the other characters from the previous books are doing. It was a little odd at times when they were brought up, especially at the end, It didn't seem relevant to the story but appreciated none the less. Hope to hear what everyone else thinks.

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I enjoyed this one a lot. Savannah was a great character and I agree with you, Erika about Jack. He wasn't a super likable with his actions, but I felt for him with responsibilities he had at such a young age. What I loved about the story was the background of horse racing. I found it interesting and I loved how they tied in the charcters from the previous stories!

Erika | 9482 comments Yes Chris I do agree with you about Jack and how he handles his responsibilites. I actually liked how even though they were rich his father wanted him to know what it meant to work hard. Hence he did have a good worth ethic.

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I completely agree, Erika. The father really was a good man.

Emily | 418 comments I'm about half way through and not sure how I feel about Jack. I'm kind of hoping this is like her first two books and Savannah ends up with Rory, but even with that I have mixed feelings because then Vanessa will be hurt. :(

Erika | 9482 comments Emily wrote: "I'm about half way through and not sure how I feel about Jack. I'm kind of hoping this is like her first two books and Savannah ends up with Rory, but even with that I have mixed feelings because t..."

I agree with you about Jack I really didn't like him, but it gets better.