Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth and Clairene 4!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hi!

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Hai! What type of supernatural creatures do you want to do now?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) hmmm.....elves or Fey maybe?

message 4: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Hmm I think Fey might be alright. Magic and stuff. Any plot in mind?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Not really. You?

message 6: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments How about an academy for Feys?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Ideas fpr the plot?

message 8: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Erm...

Two Feys, a male and female were suppose to be rivals for magical skills since both strived to get the first position in magic skills in the acad. You could say they hated each others guts but then the Feys were going to have war with the mortals, for a reason I've not thought of. The students were to be paired up and practice magic until the war began, and unfortunately, the girl and boy were paired up together. With that, while they practiced and stuff, love soon blooms and they find out that they don't really hate each other anymore.
--
How about it?

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sounds like it could be interesting. Which one do you want?

message 10: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments I'll be the guy then. Can you make your character first.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I'd kind of prefer the guy in this one. But if you want it I'll be the girl.

message 12: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments I can also be the girl since majority of the rps I'm the guy^^

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Wow I had good time of getting on....and I'll let you take the girl for this one. ;)

message 14: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Sure! Can you create him first?

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Mark
Appearance:description

message 16: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Name - Destine
Age - 17
Appearance (On the phone) -
Black waves of hair cascading down her back and a slender figure. Her eyes are dark brown and has full lips. Her wings are light blue in colour once unleashed.
--
Can you start?

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Actually can you? I'm not good at starting))

message 18: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Kays.
--
Destine walked through the unfamiliar doors of the new academy she was posted too because her powers were unleashed. She hadn't had a clue what to do until this bubbly girl who was her height, came to her, "I presume you're Destine?" Destine nodded and was then lead to the middle of the entrance area, with students swarming all over and all radiating power.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark had been here about a week already, and by now was pretty used to the routine. What he wasn't expecting though was to see a new kid. Sure you could call him new too, but now that there was someone else they were the new kid, not him. Huh. He wondered if they had known what they were until coming here. He'd met a few so far who had no idea.

message 20: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Hi, I'm Daphne and I am your assigned roommate which I think its awesome!" Daphne said as she held a thumbs up. Destine nodded and smiled back with effort, "I'm new to this fey stuff but my parents told me I'm a pretty strong fey."

"Really?" Daphne's eyes widened significantly but then shone when she saw Mark, one of the hottest boy in school who was somewhat new. Destine followed Daph's eyes and immediately, a strong aura hit her like a heat wave and swirled around her body hotly.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark walked by them, pausing for a moment as he felt a strong sense of magic. The new girl? He wondered, continuing on but throwing a glance over his shoulder. She had to have known what she was to be that strong..

message 22: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Ohmygee!!!" Daphne squealed. "He was looking at you Destine! So hot isn't he?" Destine merely shrugged as she honestly despised people who were as beautiful as him because of a certain reason. Also, she didn't feel comfortable with him being so strong and perhaps stronger than him. Destine asked Daphne," So what's our first class?"

Daphne was still in her reverie when she answered Destine, "Its magical teachings. They teach you how to control you magic properly and stuff. Its pretty fun!" Then she lead Destine to the class, taking a seat at the front but Destine went to the back instead.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark had already been there when the girls arrived, sitting in a seat near the middle. He felt it when she came in. That blast of power again, he turned to look behind him as did a few of the other students. She was definitely powerful. One of the more powerful Fey he'd run across.

message 24: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine didn't even notice that Mark was there and Daphne was already straining her neck so she could look at the male fey. Then the teacher came and told them to first get into partners, where automatically all the girls wanted to pair with Mark. Destine set quietly at the back, being annoyed and them, with a scowl on her face.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark scowled a bit, honestly not liking all the attention, unconsciously he was making the temperature drop a bit, staying in his seat, not saying anything to any of the girls around his desk.

message 26: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine, upon seeing all the girls asking Mark to be their partner, was annoyed and she seriously felt like exploding with anger and working her magic when the teacher cleared his thoat. The class quietened down and he said, "I see some of you are having a difficult time deciding your partners so I'll decide for you. Mark, since you are our strongest Fey, I'll pair you with Destine, our new student."

Upon hearing that, Destine wanted to protest but knew she couldn't go against the teacher. Why on earth did she land up with someone whom she presumed to be a playboy?

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark gave a nod, honestly a bit relieved he wouldn't have to work with any of the ones surrounding his desk. Honestly they were getting on his nerves. Pushing through the people he headed over to her desk.

message 28: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments The teacher nodded in approval as the rest quickly got into their pairs glumly, with Destine also frowning at how unfair the teacher was. She kept silent, refusing to talk to Mark as he was simply radiating too much strong aura and also of his beautiful looks. "First thing we'll do in this new semester is to see how strong each of you are in a certain skill of magic. First one is elemental control. Some of you might be gifted with elements and some not but everyone can control at least air," the teacher explained. Destine tried hard not to smirk as air was one of her gifted powers, which she adored very much.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark had sat down in the seat next to her's not speaking either but waiting for the teacher to explain what they were going to be doing. Air. Alright. He could do that. It wasn't the one that he was strongest at but he knew how to use it. And judging from his partner's expression she did too.

message 30: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "You will lift every object on your table right now, each taking turns and the one who lets it float higher with Air has the stronger of the power."

((Remember to make their powers on par to each other so they'll lift the object to the same height))

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark lifted one first, sending the marble into the air with a bit of concentration. Air might not be his best but this was amateur stuff right here....

message 32: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine lifted a finger, and the air around another marble sparkled before it came to stop right beside Mark's. It wasn't her best, but she wanted to see exactly how good Mark was.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) The next one Mark lifted higher, raising a challenging eyebrow in her direction.

message 34: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments A smirk appeared on Destine's face as she lifted the marble to ths same height, before realizing that some people don't even have the ability to lift it more than their neck level and they were doing good.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mark wasn't paying attention to the groups around them, this time raising the marble as high as he could, almost to the ceiling. It took concentration to hold it there but he was doing it.

message 36: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine raised the marble at the same height as him and she could feel the magic wearing her out a little but it was fine compared to other circumstances.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He tried to raise the next one higher but as hard as he concentrated it wouldn't go higher than the last one. He let out a breath. It was definitely getting to be a bit tiring..

message 38: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments For some reason, Destine thought that she could make it go even higher but of course not. Her best element was not air but something else, but she, like Mark couldn't move it. "Bring it up," she said, using a challenging voice.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) As much as he tried he couldn't make the marble go any higher. "As far is I can do....you?" He asked, taking his eye of the marble and glancing at her, the marble still floating up above.

message 40: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine held out a finger and tried to push it up more but failed. "Okay, its as far as I can do as well," Destine conceded defeat. "Anyway, we're the highest," she said again, looking around.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He glanced around too, seeing that they were the highest. By far. "Huh. I guess we are.:

message 42: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Their teacher raised an eyebrow at their power but didn't question it verbally. Destine grunted quietly before snapping her fingers and the marble fell back to the table gently.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Mar held out his hand, the marble coming back down and landing in it. "Well then. that was certainly interesting."

message 44: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Yea, interesting when I am on par with you," Destine said, not looking at Mark one bit. She was always competitive and wanted to be better but in this instance, she seemed to be the same.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He raosed an eyebrow at her. ""And what exactly os that supposed to mean?"

message 46: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine smirked coldly, "Figure it out yourself." Daphne at the front was looking back at her, or rather Mark, with eyes of admiration and Destine wanted to gag because of what she was doing. "You're very popular aren't you?" Destine said.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He scowled a bit then and shrugged. "Not like I ask for it. Sometimes I wish they'd all just leave me alone." unconsciously he was making the air a bit colder again.

message 48: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine made a noise when he said that but did not make it too obvious. "But its the fact you're popular and... is it me or the air getting colder?" Destine spoke.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Sorry." He said, letting out a breath and concentrating for a moment on getting the temperature to return to normal. "that uh....That tends to happen when I get angry or something..."

message 50: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Destine raised an eyebrow and almost laughed but she didn't and said ,"When you get angry, won't you suppose to release heat instead of cold? Weird." She then turned her head to face the teacher who was frowning at other pairs whose air abilities pretty much sucked.

« previous 1 3 4